PDA

View Full Version : Perfect [a role-play by Tamlin & The Seeker]

TheSeeker
03-24-2010, 10:36 AM
I had come to the slave auction with the intent of purchasing two servants for the weekend. I’ve always enjoyed watching two subs jealously trying to outdo each other in order to win my praise. However when I saw her I knew she and only she would be able to satisfy me. All other slaves were terribly inferior to her.
Apparently I wasn’t the only one who had become ensnared in her beauty. The auctioneer was drooling as her price kept rising higher and higher with no reluctance by anyone to bid even more. $25,000 was the last bid, it was time to put an end to this mayhem, “$40,000” I shouted to the auctioneer and then I stepped out from the shadows.
Once my identity was known the bidding stopped for everyone knew I would not be outbid.
I walked towards the stage as the auctioneer continued his cantor trying to raise her price even higher.
As I came closer to the stage I noticed her perfect nipples were erect, I smiled, then looking closer I noticed her arms appeared to be covered with goose-bumps. She was almost shivering. I wondered if she were cold, but standing under the floodlights of the stage I knew she wasn’t. She was overcome with excitement.
“This couldn’t be the first time she was sold at auction” I told myself “that would be too perfect!”
The auctioneer continued on and was now becoming annoying and I continued to grow more excited at the thought of my purchase. “$50,000” I shouted to the auctioneer “and pound your gavel so that I needn’t listen to you anymore!”

With that I had won my prize. She was led down the stage steps by her leash and handed to me. She wore nothing but her collar and leash and a mask. Some slaves are sold with special instructions. Her instructions were quite simple, the mask must not be removed and her true identity must never be known.
“A simple enough request” I thought, plus the mask still revealed her eyes. I would want to see her eyes, the windows to her soul, as I dominated her this next 48 hours.

She stood behind me at perfect attention as I stopped at the desk to write a checque for my prize. With a wink and a rather large smile I handed the checque to the auctioneer and grabbed her leash to lead her to my limousine.

The driver held her leash as I slid into the vehicle. It was snowing and the flakes landing on her nipples were only making them colder and more erect.
My original plan had been to purchase two slaves and transport them in the trunk of the car. But she was too beautiful to put in the trunk of the car so I allowed her to ride with me, kneeling at my feet.

I studied her perfect alabaster skin and pink nipples as we drove on. “She wants her identity to remain a mystery…” I thought to myself “is she a celebrity? Why is her identity so mysterious? A Master would never divulge her identity if she so wished, so why the mask?”
I told myself I would enjoy the mystery of the mask as a part of this perfect purchase I had made.

Finally we arrived at the ranch and I led my prize into the living instructing her to stand at attention while I fixed myself a drink. I shed my coat and poured myself 3 fingers of Jack Daniels and sat down in front of her.

“I know your identity is to remain a secret so I will address you only as slave and you will address me only as Master.”
I sipped my whiskey and ordered her to kneel at my feet. “Before we begin my weekend of pleasure tell me about yourself slave.”

Tamlin
03-24-2010, 02:44 PM
I knelt, trembling slightly, at the feet of the man who had just bought my body for the next 48 hours. 'My master', I suppose I should think of him now.

I couldn't quite come to terms with the decision I'd made to come to a foreign city, put myself up anonymously for auction, but I was here now and, though intensely intimidated by my situation (my predicament?), I knew I could not get out of it. To give over complete control to whoever outbid the dozens of other men eyeing my body as though it were a thing, an inanimate object to be used for their pleasure!

I began to internally berate myself for my foolishness until, coming back to the moment, his voice ordering me to tell him about myself, while acknowledging my request that my identity remain secret, calmed me slightly.

The snug weight of the collar, its leash leading to my new master's hand who held it casually and self-assuredly, aroused me too: I felt a shiver down my back that was not entirely due to my fear. Composing myself, I answered,
"Master, I... I don't quite know how much to tell, but I'm 19, I study in England. I have a good life, a loving family and a wonderful boyfriend. But the problem is I crave something more, that my boyfriend can't give me."

Movement out of the corner of my eye distracted me, and I turned to see the end of my leash being wrapped around his hand, his grip tightening. My hand flew up to my collar instinctively, and I fingered the small padlock at the back, reinforcing to me the inescapability of my situation. Rubbing my neck still, I saw that my master had a half-grin and was looking expectantly at me.
"Well, slave?"
"I want to serve and be dominated by a strong man such as you, master. But I want to remain totally anonymous. If anyone found out..." I trailed off quickly, then hung my head, partly out of embarrassment and partly because I wasn't sure what else to do.

TheSeeker
03-25-2010, 08:31 AM
Slave wishes to protect her identity? I am still puzzled by this. She obviously has never participated in the lifestyle of Master/slave before or else she would know anonymity is paramount amongst us. If the neighboring sheriff ever discovered what I do to his daughter I know I would never be safe outside of my house again. Yes, our little secret and dangerous world is what makes this so exciting.

My glass was empty and I wished to inspect my prize. I pulled her leash tight to me and undid it from the collar. “Go fetch me another whiskey slave.” With this she jumped quickly to her feet and hurried to the bar.
When she stood in front of the bar she clumsily blurted out “I’m sorry, I forgot, what do you wish to drink?”
Angrily I growled at her “whiskey, I drink whiskey, AND you will always address me as Master when speaking to me! Now pour me a drink and come stand before me!”

Slave’s hand was shaking as she handed me my drink. Good, I thought, she is scared, now she must learn to pay attention to everything I say and do.
“Slave I ordered you to fetch me a whiskey and you forgot what I asked for. I instructed you to always address me as Master and you failed.
You MUST pay strict attention to everything I tell you and you must stringently follow each of my commands. Is that understood?”
She didn’t reply or acknowledge. Instead she just stood there frozen staring straight ahead.
Angrily I grasped one of her nipples between my fingers and gave it a nasty twist. She winced in pain as this awoke her from her stupor. “Do you understand?!” “Yes Master” she whimpered.

With my drink in one hand and the leash in the other I walked around her to inspect my prize. Gawd I spent a lot of money on her but looking at her beauty I suspect it was money well spent. I hoped she was leaving her real world mind behind and is starting to focus on serving only me. So far she is failing to pay attention to what I say. A little discipline is in order to enforce my dominance on her.

“You must learn to focus on me and only on me. So far you have failed twice. Punishment is necessary to help you learn. Do you understand?” This time she quickly replied “yes Master.”
As I walked around her I rubbed the end of the leather leash on all parts of her body. I took great delight in watching her nipples grow erect as I teased them with the end of the leash.
“Spread your legs slave” I ordered and then rubbed the leather strap between her legs. The red blush on her neck and breasts was making it clear she was enjoying this immensely.

“Don’t move and don’t make a sound” I commanded as I pulled the leash from between her legs and walked behind her.
WHACK! Went the sound of the leash as I slapped her bottom. She jumped and let out a yelp from the pain.
Angrily I walked back in front of her and tersely told her “I ordered you not to move and not to make a sound! Did you not understand that?” I took the leash and slapped her between the legs knowing I struck her pussy full force. This time she did not move or cry out.
“Now remain still and silent for the rest of your training!” With that I walked behind her and delivered ten lashes from the leash.
Ten beautiful red marks on a perfect bottom. “This is art” I thought to myself.

Very pleased with myself and my slave I ordered her to follow me to another room where I kept my ‘toys.’
“We are going to go clubbing, both to please me and to train you.”
Rummaging through one of the cabinets in the room I found just what I wanted; a chastity belt. As I strapped it tightly on her I noticed it was a bit too tight. “Good” I thought she won’t be able to get comfortable and forget she is wearing it.
Then I had her place on a dress, actually it was more of a toga. But unlike a toga it was very short. The bottom portion of her beautiful butt hung out below and with the slightest motion forward the chastity belt was in plain sight.
The rest of the dress loosely draped over her torso. She had to wear a belt to keep the dress from sliding off as she moved.
Her wonderfully firm breasts were easily in view as the belt merely prevented the dress from falling off but did nothing to hide her features.
I slid a pair of handcuffs into my jacket pocket and we were off to the first club.

In the car on the way there I explained to her that she must make the acquaintance of five different men and take them into the restroom where she was to service them orally.
She didn’t reply, DAMN! did I waste my money on this slave. Even after her whipping she hasn’t learned to respond to my commands.
“Do you understand!?” I repeated. “Yes Master” she timidly whispered.

Once in the first club I pulled the handcuffs from my pocket and locked her wrists behind her back. She looked at me startled. “Now go find your first cock to suck and then report back to me.”

I sat down at the bar and ordered a whiskey while she clumsily wandered to the dance floor. I imagined she was quite terrified, good. Fortunately for her this first club was a swingers club. Finding a man to service would be easy to do.

The club was crowded, the music loud and the whiskey warm on my throat. This may turn out to be a fantastic weekend after all I thought as I watched my prize clumsily bump around in the crowd on the dance floor. Finally she seemed to have drawn the attention of a small group of men. I was sure she would be able to find one in the group who would allow her to pleasure him with her mouth.

The man sitting next to me noticed I was watching the dance floor, in particular my prize. “My name’s Jason” he nodded his head towards my prize and asked “does she belong to you?”
I shook Jason’s hand and introduced myself. “Yes she does.”
When I shook his hand I noticed he was a giant. I am 6 feet 2 inches tall and weigh 220 pounds so I am not a small man by any means. But Jason was a giant, I guessed he must weigh 280 pounds and possibly be 6 foot 7 or 8 inches tall. His body though large was trim, he appeared to be pure muscle and his skin was a dark black offset only by the shining white teeth of his smile. Jason looked like he was a pro-athlete.

I sipped my whiskey and explained to him the situation with my slave. We both watched her leave the dance floor with a man and head towards the restrooms.
“It looks like she found her first man” he said. “I’d like to be next if you don’t mind” he asked. “Sure” I replied.
If Jason’s cock was as large as the rest of him, and I suspected it was, she was going to have a major challenge servicing him with her hands still locked behind her back.

Shortly after leaving for the restroom with the first man my prize was standing at my side beaming with pride. The large smile on her face told me not only did she completely serve her first cock but she enjoyed it also.

“This is Jason” I told her nodding towards the giant black man “and he is next.”
Her smile quickly disappeared and she stood very still. “Come on sweet-cheeks” he said as he stood and ran his hand between her legs before walking towards the restroom. Hesitantly she followed him.

After what seemed like an eternity Jason returned. “The lady’s gonna need a few minutes to compose herself” he said as he slid onto the barstool.
“You didn’t hurt her did you?” I asked. “Nah, I didn’t hurt her but I stretched that pretty white mouth as far as it would go.” Both smiling we did a fist bump and Jason bought me a whiskey.
Finally she reappeared at my side only this time she wasn’t smiling. She simply stood there and stared and her feet with her hands still locked behind her.

I finished my whiskey, thanked Jason for his service to the cause, undid her handcuffs and told her it was time to head to the next club.
The next club we went to is a club where people go to ‘experiment’ with the swinger’s lifestyle. I knew she would have a harder time finding a man to service there so I didn’t handcuff her hands this time.
I watched from the bar as she tried to work the men in the crowd but she wasn’t having much luck. I did notice one man continually staring at her and on a few occasions catch her attention. The only problem, he was with another woman. Every time my slave started towards him the other woman would pull him aside.

The couple sat down at a table and I signaled slave to come to me. I whispered instructions in her ear and she reluctantly nodded that she understood.
We walked over to the table where the other couple were sitting and intrusively invited ourselves to sit with them.
We exchanged pleasantries and brief introductions. She introduced herself as Suzanne and him as Thom. I explained our situation to them very clearly and told them slave had already serviced two men but still had three to go. Rather bluntly I explained that I wanted her to go down on Thom.
Suzanne as expected was startled and started to speak but on command, as I had ordered slave, she slid next to Suzanne and rubbed her arm before saying to her “but I would love to go down on you first.”
Suzanne’s face blushed bright red, she sat there silently playing with her drink and then said “okay.”
With that slave and Suzanne got up and walked to the restroom.
Thom and I talked while the ladies were gone. He explained they were curious about the swinger lifestyle and thought they should try it. I handed him my business card and explained I was more into BDSM than swinging but would gladly give him advice anytime he wished.

The ladies returned. Suzanne held her panties wadded up in her hand. She kissed them and then handed them to me. I also kissed them before placing them in my pocket with the handcuffs. Thom stood up and he and slave left for the restroom.
While they were gone Suzanne and I spoke. I explained to her that BDSM was my preferred taste. Somewhat surprisingly she said she was extremely curious about it but that Thom was merely interested in swinging.
She reached into her purse and handed me her card. “Call me” she said and I slid her card into my pocket just seconds before Thom and slave returned.
They both sat down again and Thom, now invigorated, started rambling on about this and that. It was clear he thought the four of us were going to spend the rest of the night together but that definitely was not part of my plans.

Standing up I excused slave and myself and told Suzanne and Thom I looked forward to meeting up with them another time but for now slave and I had other clubs to hit.
Once in the car I asked slave how she was enjoying her evening thus far. I wondered if she had ever gone down on another woman before.

I explained to her that the last club we were going to was very wild. When I have a craving for coke and weird people I go there. “You still need to find and suck two more cocks” I told her. “But my curiosity about the mask is driving me insane. If you remove the mask and tell me your name I will forgo the last two men.”
She didn’t respond but sat there staring at me with what appeared to be a scared look in her eyes. “The people at this club are radical, you will possibly not enjoy servicing them.”
She still just sat there scared. I started the car and just as I reached for the gearshift she said “Dawn, my name is Dawn” and she reached up and undid her mask.
Dawn, what a perfect name for her. Her face was as beautiful as the dawning of a new day.

We went to the last club not to find men for Dawn but to get wild. The lines of coke that I did guaranteed I was going to be wired for several hours to come.
I must remember not to get to severe with Dawn, my prize, but it was time to head for home and introduce her to new sensations.

TheSeeker
04-12-2010, 02:18 PM
tamlin the beautiful has found a young man who is consuming all of her time, lucky girl LOL
I need someone to step in and take tamlin's place in this story