PDA

View Full Version : sometimes needs to be punished....

l<itten
10-26-2004, 08:00 AM
Although I am a very obedient sub, sometimes I do disobey my Master and know I must me punished, but my Master sometimes will not, I feel that this will later lead to me not respecting him as much. Can anyone tell me ways they have been punished or that you have punished your sub. I have a very low tolerance for pain, so if the punishment involves pain my Master would not like that.

Eraser
10-26-2004, 11:05 AM
http://www.ofthemanor.com/kink/library/referances/punishments_rewards.htm

there is some okay information for you there

Finding_Fantasy
10-26-2004, 01:57 PM
Do you sometimes get into trouble just so your Master will punish you? If so, his not punishing you is punishment.

Just a thought.

l<itten
10-27-2004, 12:40 PM
Do you sometimes get into trouble just so your Master will punish you? If so, his not punishing you is punishment.

Just a thought.

No, I do not purposefully get into trouble just to be punished. I just want to respect my Master, and think him not punishing me when I do disobey will lead to lack of respect.

Finding_Fantasy
10-27-2004, 11:32 PM
Okay. I was just checking :) A lot of submissives do get in trouble because they "enjoy" punishment and will act out to get it.

I guess what you need to do is tell him flat out that if he does not punish you when punishment is due, then you can/will lose respect for him. Tell him that you need consitancy. :)

Rex
11-18-2004, 08:21 AM
perfect for a sub that hates pain and a Dom that hates administering pain. get him to tie your hands behind your back -- palms touching --- reversed prayer -- pulled up high and your elbows tied off touching. not painful but you have to be flexible. 2 hours in this position is convincing enough to keep you in line for a few more days

Magister
11-19-2004, 06:10 AM
There is an old joke where the masochist says " Beat me, beat me"! and the sadist says, "No."

vistana
11-19-2004, 01:34 PM
perfect for a sub that hates pain and a Dom that hates administering pain. get him to tie your hands behind your back -- palms touching --- reversed prayer -- pulled up high and your elbows tied off touching. not painful but you have to be flexible. 2 hours in this position is convincing enough to keep you in line for a few more days

There's a discussion about reverse prayer in Mobius' Challenge thread...general concensus seems to be that this is pretty much impossible unles you're freakishly flexible.
And i know that i would find it pretty damn painful to be tied like that, even if it wasn't full reverse prayer. A lot of strain on the shoulders.

LadyAmanda
11-20-2004, 09:25 AM
There are all kinds of ways of punishing someone, without causing pain ;)

Don't allow them to close the bathroom door, or go there unattended. If they can't behave properly, they need to be treated like a child, and supervised.

Don't allow them to go pee in the toilet; make them stand naked in the bathtub, and then clean it and themselves up afterwards.

Make them stand in a corner - bending over at the waist, and holding their butt cheeks and labia lips open with their fingers. Inspect them every so often to make sure they are still holding the position.

Make them wear a loose butt plug when they go outside; with no panties or pantyhose.

For some, just walking around in public with no underwear on is punishment, especially if they are well-built.

Don't let them clean themselves off after sex; make them go out in public still smelling of sex. This works best if you can have sex in a semi-public place. Same sex couples can do it in a fitting room or something, and the sub can clean off the dom/me, but not themselves.

Embarrassment can be a fine punishment ...

Curtis
11-20-2004, 10:22 AM
Yay! Lady Amanda's back! Christmas came early!