PDA

View Full Version : You Will Be Controlled and Humiliated

Zenmackie
03-25-2010, 09:55 AM
You are an intelligent, independent woman...but you fantasize about being controlled by a complete stranger. Having to perform humiliating tasks and report them in detail for His pleasure and amusement. Obeying Him in all ways and begging Him to punish you for your slightest mistake.

I'm a WM in my 50's. I'm not a lifestyle Dom and I'm not looking for a full-time sub. However if you're looking for someone to explore your submission fantasies with online I am experienced and patient--but not too patient. (First-timers are welcome--feel free to ask any questions you may have.)

You must be extremely self-motivating as well as obedient since I cannot be there to discipline you in person. You must be able to express yourself well in order to report your experiences to me clearly. Webcam and/or photos will eventually be required once we've become comfortable and trusting with each other.

You need not be drop-dead gorgeous or have a perfect body but I do ask that you be in reasonably good physical condition--I'm sorry, but I find obesity a major turn-off.

I suggest you start by reading some of my stories here:

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/author.php?authorid=2272

If what you find there appeals to you, get in touch and we'll discuss your possible future as my possession.

Zenmackie
04-16-2010, 09:21 PM
I'm bumping this back up. I found a very obedient and humiliation-loving slave, but unfortunately she lives in a very rural area and her internet connection varies from sporadic to non-existent for days at a time, so it was impossible to maintain the relationship properly.

Many thanks to those who expressed interest the first time; if you haven't found the right Dom yet feel free to write to me again. And of course anyone else for whom my ad above resonates is welcome to write as well.

Zenmackie
04-28-2010, 02:08 PM
Still searching for the right one....