PDA

View Full Version : BDSM/vanilla

craveshumiliation
03-26-2010, 06:09 AM
ok i have wrote to my blog about this but thought i would broaden the horizon so to speak...

i have a wonderful partner who Dominates me always in the bedroom and occasionally in the week we have found a perfect balance for us. as he is a very loving partner and wants to express love and affection for me as well as Dom me...

so do you all think that BDSM and vanilla can be mixed or do you think it takes away from the point of BDSM

my personal opinion... BDSM has no set guidelines it is what you and your partner find is right for you

just thought id get some opinions xxx

graptolite
03-26-2010, 06:52 AM
BDSM is not a black/white situation, it is not an on/off switch (excuse the unintended pun), it is different for every person. It has all the colours of the rainbow. It is what you and your partner(s) want it to be. It may or may not include pain, humiliatation, control, watersports, needles, 24/7, whatever - it is what works for you, what works for you, when it works for you, and how you want it to work for you.

craveshumiliation
03-26-2010, 08:47 AM
thank you for that...
as you can tell it does include humiliation and pain which may be part of the reason he cant find it in his heart to dominate me 24/7

thank you once again
craves xx

VaAugusta
03-26-2010, 10:32 AM
If he wanted to be a torturer 24/7 he would work at the DMV. Sorry American joke!

brwneydgirl
03-26-2010, 10:50 AM
if he wanted to be a torturer 24/7 he would work at the dmv. Sorry american joke!

lmaoooooo! :)

denuseri
03-26-2010, 11:23 AM
Well in a real life relationship, unless one is just doing specific "scenes" where the two (or more) partners are playing a temporary role etc, there is no real life line between bdsm and vanilla aspects of one's life so to speak, at least not in my experience.

craveshumiliation
03-26-2010, 04:02 PM
thank you all for your opinions xxx

Odysseus
03-27-2010, 06:06 AM
throws My two cents worth in....

it depends on the Ttwo involved. Each relationship is different. Some NEED the bdsm solely in the bedroom, others need it 24/7. If it works for the two of you..... then all is well, and to heck with what others think.........*s*

-Odysseus

craveshumiliation
03-27-2010, 02:44 PM
thank you very much... :) xx