PDA

View Full Version : How to show submissiveness to a Dom

submissiveslave76
03-27-2010, 11:27 AM
hi
i am rl slave of my Master, master4female_slaves. i love the D/s relation bt i lack the basic submissiveness. any advice, guidance or suggestion regarding how to show my submissiveness to my rl master will be highly appreciated.

plz help me out

denuseri
03-27-2010, 11:59 AM
One would think that he would be perfectly capable of telling you how he wants you to show your submission himself.

moco
03-27-2010, 11:59 AM
In my opinion:

When you are showing your One that His pleasure comes first, when you are pleasing Him beyond your own pleasure. Obeying Him when you don't feel like obeying, getting up in the middle of the night to get him a glass of water cause he is thirsty, or accomplishing everyday tasks because you know it pleases him and in pleasing him you find your pleasure. And finding your pleasure in serving him and his needs, That is finding your submissiveness, that is what brings you the peace and that liberated feeling of being on your end of the leash.

flying66
04-05-2010, 11:55 AM
Well I think the best way to find out is to ask him. BDSM is a lot of talking and communicating. Let him know that you feel like you 'lack basic submissiveness' and you would like to be more submissive for him. That in itself is being submissive... does he feel like you aren't 'submitting enough'? If not, then what would please him in that sense?

Jennifer Williams
04-06-2010, 12:19 AM
I don't know if I can speak for other Dominants, but how I feel about it is pretty simple:

If I was in a room of a bunch of subs (which for me would be guys but I don't think that matters, really), all wanting my attention, begging, pleading, grovelling or whatever, those things are nice, but the one who catches my attention is the quiet one in the corner. Eyes downcast at my feet, not my face, totally ignoring whatever else may be going on as his full attention is solely on me so that even if my back is turned, if I beckon him with the slightest wiggle of a finger, he'll silently crawl to me and wait patiently for directions, whatever they might be.

That is what submission means to me, anyway. Complete attention and patience; a blank slate for me to write on.

WyldWyl
04-07-2010, 05:44 PM
It depends what you mean by ways to show submissiveness, because there are a lot. I agree with denu (as usual), in that your Master should be your guide in how he wants you to display your submission to him. I could, for instance, tell you the thousand and one little ways my pet shows her submission to me- but if they're not to your Master's taste, then they'll be of limited use to you.

In general, I would say that the best way to show your submission is to know him better than anyone else- and with your every word, action and thought, keep foremost in mind that you wish to please him and make him proud of you. If you can remain focussed on that, then your submissiveness should show through.

pervertedpages
04-07-2010, 08:33 PM
@Jennifer Williams,

Hot.

angelic.zest
04-07-2010, 09:26 PM
Everyone is different I show my submission differently then some of my submissive friends and vice versa. We can give you a few suggestions but if he doesnt want you to show your submission those ways it will just be wasted information because you wouldnt be able to use it! As den stated that he should be able to tell you how he would like you to show your submission. You guys would have to talk and talk it out. If he just wants you to show submission in the bedroom and go back to normal day to day vanilla life outside of the bedroom thats one way. If he wants you to take on a more submissive role during the day and 24/7, i would say to just talk with him!!

Lisais mine
04-12-2010, 03:21 PM
i thought alot about this while i was reading all the other responses. Denu and Zesty and Wyl are right- ask your sir. No one else can answer your question, but i GARUNTEE that if you ask, he will tell you exactly how to serve

MistressMallory
05-03-2010, 06:57 AM
I would have to say from my perspective that not only do I agree with Jennifer, but I expect pride and self-confidence from my sub(s). My Pet would not be nearly as attractive if she weren't so obnoxiously strong-willed and stubborn with other people -- it is highly sensual and arousing to me to watch that stubbornness fade in an instant if I take a certain tone with her or give her a particular look. But a sub who has no concept of self worth to me is nothing more than a snivelling, grovelling waste of time and space...if you are Mine, then I have chosen you for a REASON and you should be proud of yourself that I have deemed you worthy of My attentions, rather than feeling sorry for yourself or thinking you're not good enough. I don't want to play mindgames with my sub about their worth. I wouldn't waste My time training and caring for a sub who was mundane or uninteresting, sexually or not.

In other words, I want to see you lift your nose at other sub(s) if it comes to that. I want you to feel as though you have the best of the best, and that makes you the best of the best. I want you to be quietly superior -- to bend to my will at any time but to remember that the strongest tree is the one that can stand firm and tall while also bowing before a mighty wind. I want you to be strong, creative, and constantly seeking new ways to please Me. I do not want to do all the legwork alone.

And above all, I want you to TALK TO ME. Constantly. Tell Me what you want, need, crave, fear...these are things that make O/our relationship work.

WyldWyl
05-03-2010, 04:30 PM
This is brilliant, MistressMallory- seeing my pet so perfect, so beautiful, so in control of herself and proud of herself, then watching her breakdown into a grovelling slave at just a touch or a word in the right tone is almost the definintion of sexy to me.

Jennifer Williams
05-03-2010, 08:45 PM
Well isn't that the definition of Mine, as in Mine, not someone else's. I've actually watched my sub's confidence with standing up for himself to other people grow stronger since he's known me, because he knows who's will it is he bends to and it's not theirs. (Though what is confident for him on a good day is still twenty miles from what is not confident for me on a bad day).