PDA

View Full Version : Female submissive, looking for a Dom

just_jill
03-28-2010, 01:01 AM
Hi there :)

I’m a 20 year old college student who has only really dabbled a little in the bdsm world, strictly online and I would like to continue my explorations and learn more about bdsm the D/s dynamic and myself as a submissive. So I am looking for the right Dom to continue with, mostly online real-life eventually way down the road would be great but necessity.

I would prefer someone closer to my age under 35. I’ve never been interested in daddydoms or that sort of thing, I realize that know this cuts a lot of people off who have a great level of experience but so far the Doms I’ve talked to over 35 who are interested in Doming a newbie haven’t even close to worked out, it gets very odd very fast.
The most important part in and online D/s relationship to me has been the trust and bond that is between a Dom and a sub. To me this doesn’t come immediately it has to be built. But once it is it makes that experience and relationship so much more fulfilling.

I’m not looking for a quick fix. Or someone to control every aspect of my life. I’ll warn everyone now, I will not within the first moments of talking to you give my picture, Talk to you on a mic or webcam, immediately upon your first message before getting to know the first thing about you obey, everything you say. It doesn’t matter if you share a photo first or your used to subs obeying completely within the first five minutes unless I’m comfortable, it won’t happen, if it did happen it would most likely be insincere and it wouldn’t last.

Ideally, I would like a Dom who has experience in D/s relationships, all my interests still have to be discovered but I like a lot, the D/s dynamic is most appealing, serving another, I like some little pain, some forms of humiliation provided the situation and type is right, and I’m willing and want to explore more. I would want someone who understands that real life happens, who can learn to respect me as much as I do them even though I’m submissive. Who can read people fairly well and who knows to go about developing that trust and bond and who can tell for the most part with the right cues when a sub needs a little push or more time. I’m looking for a mind reader, and I know no one is perfect but ideally it would be good to have someone who can read others well.

If you think I might be what you are looking for in a sub or you want to know a little more about me please feel free to pm me.

AshesInYourMouth
03-28-2010, 02:55 AM
great post, sent you a pm... :)

neo.extra1
03-28-2010, 07:14 PM
Hi. Sent you a PM. Please check and reply.