PDA

View Full Version : Chauffeuring

damyanti
03-28-2010, 03:29 PM
Just when you start to think there isn't a fetish out there you haven't heard of....:cool:

I came across this (chauffeuring) on the list of fetishes and since my own internet search has been less than fruitful, I am asking it here.

What is it? Have you done it?

torryd
03-28-2010, 04:12 PM
I saw that on the checklist and was curious as well. Surely it's much more scintillating than it sounds...

pervertedpages
03-28-2010, 10:00 PM
If it weren't my role to be the sweet, weak, dependent girl I am, lol, I'd totally get off on that. I could see it as being hot for those of us who are service oriented.

It's like how I naturally wait for men to open doors for me because of how I was raised, but I actually secretly fantasize about opening doors for my Master and being outwardly obsequious... treating him like a king in those small, public ways. Holding his bags while shopping, etc... Even though it makes us both more comfortable for him to take on the role of "the man," the service submissive in me thinks it's kind of hot to think of chauffeuring him around, walking 2 steps behind carrying things for him, and giving him my seat the train if there's only one, etc. Around here we call it "putting Master in his place" lol.

Unless of course "chauffeuring" is codeword for something crazy and I'm all the way off the mark. But it sounds like it means "driving someone else around."

fetishdj
03-29-2010, 05:37 AM
I think it means exactly what it says... you act as a chauffer for your master/mistress. You drive them everywhere, open the door for them, carry thier bags in and out of the car and so on. Its basically an extension of service...

hemliga
03-29-2010, 06:32 PM
Standing motionless besides the open rear door of the black stretch limo, she kept her eyes straight ahead; not looking at the gentleman making his way down the steps towards her. He was tall and confident and bore a commanding presence as casually as though he’d been born with it. He stepped up to the curb and flicked a glance over the young woman, looking smart in her uniform.

“Is that the uniform I provided you?” he asked in a low quiet voice. He knew, of course, it was; he had hand-selected each piece, from the thigh high black boots and white corset, to the short black skirt, black cuffs and smart black cap. The deep red velvet bow tie matched the color of her lipstick. He watched the quick flash of nervousness that flew across her features before she quickly answered, “Yes, Sir, is there something wrong?”

He handed her the long case he’d been carrying before releasing the buttons on his coat and turning his back to her. She set the case down inside the car and turned to pull the garment off his shoulders. She folded it over her arm and stood quietly awaiting further instructions. He watched her swallow nervously a couple of time before he climbed into the vehicle. She perched on the seat next to him, just inside the car, as he had trained her to do. She carefully laid the folded coat next to the case on the other seat. She kept her eyes forward and her posture erect.

“I thought you were to wear the green tie for holidays” he asked casually.

“Sir?” she stammered, “I am not aware that today is a holiday”. She reviewed her mental calendar furiously; hating the thought she could have missed something and disappointed him. This little game had begun a few months ago when she had asked him what “chauffeuring” referred to on her checklist. When he had explained the sub’s service of driving her Dom around in a car, she had laughed at the ordinary vanilla nature of such a thing. She hadn’t caught the amused expression on his face and had missed the tone behind his casual, “It seems to work for some people, my pet”.

A week later, a large white box had greeted her when she got home from work and she had been amazed to open it and find the sexy uniform. Now, a few months later, her opinion that there couldn’t be anything kinky about driving someone around had definitely changed.

“Today is July 14th” he continued calmly, “It’s Bastille Day… and you’re out of uniform”. He smiled at her still posture, quick breaths and how her head dropped.

“Of course, Sir, how silly of me… a French holiday” she breathed, “Would you like me to fix my uniform?”

“Oh no, my pet, since this isn’t the first time you’ve forgotten a holiday, I feel I need to make the lesson more memorable for you” he flicked the cuffs of his white shirt down under his jacket, seeing her squirm slightly on the seat next to him. He loved to make her squirm…

“I’m sorry Sir, of course, whatever you think is appropriate” she said, trying to sit still. He held out his hand and she looked up to see him gesture towards the long case. She frowned and reached over to lift the leather box and hand it over to him. He waited until she had closed the limo door as instructed before smoothing his hands over the case. He watched her as he flicked the metal locks and lifted open the lid. She gasped as she saw the selection of floggers and paddles nestled in the red velvet lining.

“But Sir…” her startled eyes flew to his and she saw the dark truth in his amused look. It wouldn’t have mattered which bow tie she had worn… she would have been “punished” for being out of uniform either way. He set the case on the floor and looked at her with raised eyebrows. She slowly slid off the seat to kneel on the thick carpeted floor and slid the short black skirt up. At his command, she knelt on all fours on the seat in front of him.

He gazed fondly at the firm and, as of yet, unmarked pale skin gleaming in the low lights. “La vie est belle” he murmured as he ran his hands lightly over the flesh and smiled as her shoulders sank down to the seat.

wyldrose
04-04-2010, 11:31 PM
Hmm.

i've been a timid passenger for years and never got my licence until recently (under Master's-- err-- suggestion), and so it was a big thing when i was finally able to drive Him around. i like it because it's me conquoring a fear for Him, and it makes Him feel proud of me. But as a fetish? i'm not sure about that.

norton
04-19-2010, 07:13 PM
I consider being chauffered as a service done for me. I really relish being driven around and being able to see something and not being responsible for keeping a safe distance from other cars. I prefer to navigate if we are in someplace new.

Ozme52
04-19-2010, 11:14 PM
I prefer to do the driving.

It's an activity I enjoy.
I'm very good at it.

I don't mind being driven, but unless I'm in the back seat being serviced, or am too tired to drive and am dozing, I'd just as soon be behind the wheel.

Jennifer Williams
04-20-2010, 12:09 AM
I always drive. He is not allowed to drive. Not even if we're in his car. He cannot make those kinds of decisions, and he goes under the speed limit and stops at yellow lights, which drives me insane.

fetishdj
04-20-2010, 01:29 AM
LOL, I think the last two posts demonstrate a common dominant trait... control freaks :)

Ozme52
04-20-2010, 09:14 PM
LOL, I think the last two posts demonstrate a common dominant trait... control freaks :)

Not really. But when I was in England, my US friends found they couldn't deal with the "wrong-sidedness" of the traffic. I'll admit that watching us clear parked cars on our left by a mere fingerwidth made me nervous...

and when they finally asked if I minded driving, I jumped on it.

British roads rock!

They came to call me "Tarnished Fungus"

Get it?

fetishdj
04-21-2010, 07:05 AM
LOL I know that crossong roads where people drive on the 'wrong' side (i.e. the right :) )is dangerous enough...

They don't just rock... they also topple, shudder and vibrate alarmingly. Its the potholes caused by the recent cold weather than no one has bothered to pay to fix yet... :)

Archeon
04-21-2010, 12:42 PM
I am actually in the same boat, would much rather be driving than be driven, however the fetish is what it says on the tin, an extension of service by driving your dom around.

I have heard of people who take this fetish very seriously, and go all out including uniform etc!

Jennifer Williams
04-21-2010, 03:21 PM
I suppose to each their own. I know I couldn't possibly give up control like that. This is one fetish that I just don't think I could handle.

bluefarie
04-21-2010, 03:22 PM
And i am very grateful that Master prefers to drive, unless i am gripping the door and screaming "slow down!" or "ouch" b/c He just hit a pothole again and my poor bum is black and blue! LOL I very much dislike driving and consider it a necessary evil. ugggg

bluefarie, very happily owned and engaged to Master Archeon

fetishdj
04-22-2010, 01:09 AM
I can't drive. I have tried and can't seem to get my brain around it. So I either take the bus or get driven (or walk). Luckily my other half is a control freak who loves driving :)

Flaming_Redhead
04-22-2010, 02:47 PM
Chauffeuring is to serve as a driver for another. In the past year, I've only driven for the Italian 3 times, once because he was drunk and twice because he didn't have the use of his own vehicle. He prefers to do the driving.

13'sbadkitty
04-23-2010, 08:00 AM
I always drive. He is not allowed to drive. Not even if we're in his car. He cannot make those kinds of decisions, and he goes under the speed limit and stops at yellow lights, which drives me insane.

Master will not let me drive or open doors at all. He hates my driving as well as i drive too slow.

Jennifer Williams
04-24-2010, 04:22 AM
I very much dislike driving and consider it a necessary evil.

I can't drive. I have tried and can't seem to get my brain around it. So I either take the bus or get driven (or walk). Luckily my other half is a control freak who loves driving

Master will not let me drive or open doors at all. He hates my driving as well as i drive too slow.

Must be a sub thing ;)

Dejah Thoris
04-24-2010, 02:46 PM

Get it?

No - and I'm baffled! What does it mean?

sdgirl
04-24-2010, 04:38 PM
I love driving. I drive fast, aggressively and well. I can't stand to be in the passenger seat.

Ozme52
04-24-2010, 05:14 PM

Get it?

No - and I'm baffled! What does it mean?

Once upon a time... :rolleyes:

LOL... There was a British Formula 1 driver by the name of Sterling Moss. ;)