PDA

View Full Version : Orgasm control

SubmissiveCandy
03-29-2010, 09:12 PM
Hello fellow subbies!

I'm working on orgasm control with my Dom and I am very excited about it but yet at the same time I'm scared that I will fail. In the past I have had a lot of issues about not being able to orgasm during sex. I can't even get off if I don't have toys to play with. I've never been able to achieve and orgasm by myself without the aid of toys in other words....and I've tried trust me.
Sir and I finally got to meet after 5 months of talking and I couldn't believe it when he sternly spoke "Cum now!" and I did. I was surprised and shocked at the same time because I wasn't expecting it at all! I was so happy after that happened.
I guess what I'm looking for is, in training for orgasm control with your Dom/me, was it worth it? How long did it take? I want to orgasm on command so bad for Sir and I know I have to be patient with it but...I'm scared about doing it because I feel like I will fail Him after my past issues.
Any help from you all will be most appreciated.

Hugs and kisses to you all!

SubCandy

denuseri
03-29-2010, 11:04 PM
Well first off you need to remove the idea that you have somehow failed if he doesn't bring you to an orgasm or can't figure out how to condition you to do it on command.

J's blu
03-30-2010, 08:20 AM
hi candy, i will add this. dont be scared, and dont talk yourself out of it. you have already done it once! and that was because the sub obeyed her Masters command. it wasnt you thinking oh, oh no, what shall i do? He has told me to cum but i cant!? obviously you trust Him otherwise He wouldnt be your Master. so trust Him! let yourself go, that is what being a sub is all about. let Him have the control, it is not your orgasm, it is His. and so it will happen.
and you will love it!!!
and the feeling of submisiveness will just amaze you.

enjoy

luck and luv from the girl