PDA

View Full Version : Dori's debt

TheSeeker
03-30-2010, 08:32 AM
Dori’s debt

I can’t believe I agreed to this. That scum Randy owes me $20 grand and I agreed to erase his debt if his girlfriend is my slave for the weekend! That’s BS!
But I agreed to it and they are knocking on my door. All I can say is she better be pretty damn hot and willing. I’m gonna do everything I can to get my money’s worth out of her body.

I open the door and there stands the sleaze Randy and his girlfriend. “WAIT!” my brain screams “she can’t be his girlfriend, she’s gorgeous.” She looks like an ad in a fashion magazine.
“My girlfriend won’t do it” Randy says. “So this here is Dori. She owes me a lot of favors so now I’m gonna cash them in. She’s yours for the weekend if we still have a deal, right?”
“Of course right” I tell him.
He starts to walk into my apartment but I stop him, only Dori and her overnight bag can come in.

“Okay 48 hours starting now and I’m paid up” he shouts as I close the door on him and take a closer look at Dori.
I’m still stunned that someone as gorgeous as her would have anything to do with him.
“I don’t want to know your story but I’m shocked you’re in debt to scum like Randy” I tell her. “You do understand he owes me $20 grand and you are here to work it off, correct?” She looks to the floor and nods her head.

“Well I planned on going clubbing tonight” I say. No need to have her change she is perfectly dressed for the clubs in her short and tight black dress.
“Are you wearing panties and a bra?” I ask. Again she nods her head. “Well you’re gonna have to take them off.” She blushes and starts to walk down the hall like she looking for a place to change.
“No” I tell her “take them off right here where I can watch.” Slowly she unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. Quickly she was out of her bra and slides down her panties I noticed she shaves ummm I’m tempted to stroke her smooth bald mound. “Not now” I tell myself “later.” And she isn’t wearing nylons that perfect tan on her legs was all natural. In a flash she was dressed again and scowled at me. “Are you happy?” she asked. “Very” I replied “now let’s go clubbing.”

When I thought I was going to have Randy’s girlfriend work off his debt I made all sorts of plans for ways to humiliate her in public.
But now here was Dori in her place, beautiful, sexy Dori.
My plans all went to hell. We had a great time at the clubs. Every guy there was wishing he was me with this beautiful babe.

When we finally got back to my place I was drunk, horny and mean. Don’t know why I was feeling mean, nah that’s a lie. I promised several friends that Randy’s girlfriend would perform ‘favors’ for them. Like I said I planned on getting my revenge on Randy’s girl.
But I couldn’t bring myself to sharing Dori PLUS I’m still angry at being out $20 grand!

Mean and horny, well time to do something about that. “Strip and stand in the middle of the room” I ordered. Timidly she removed her dress and tossed it on the sofa. Then she walked to the center of the room and stood there at attention staring straight ahead.
I think she was trying to convince herself she wasn’t really here about to be groped by me.
I walked around her admiring her firm sexy body taking time to touch her soft skin here and there.
I stood in front of her and gently rubbed her nipples. They became hard and erect almost instantly. I traced my fingers down her torso until I came to her bald mound.
“Open your legs” I commanded of her and trembling she moved her feet apart.
Gawd! She was already wet. She was getting off on this. I massaged a finger between her labia lips and she gasped and closed her eyes. Gently I slid another finger in and massaged the insides of her wet lips. Still feeling mean I needed to humiliate her. “Open your mouth and lick” I commanded as I slid my two wet fingers into her mouth.
She didn’t hesitate and soon her tongue was eagerly washing my fingers clean.

I pulled my fingers out and slid them back into her dripping wet pussy this time I probed for her clit. It wasn’t hard to find for it was swollen and engorged by now. She jumped a little the first time my finger-tip pressed against her clit.
“I have two commands for you; you will do everything I tell you to do and you will NOT cum until I give you permission. Is that understood?” Again she nodded her head.

Remembering how deftly her tongue worked on my fingers I ordered her to kneel before me as I undid my zipper and pulled out my swollen cock. She didn’t need further commands as her tongue expertly went to work on me. “No!” I thought “I am not going to cum in her mouth and let her off easily. I stood there swaying my hips back and forth as I thought of what to do to her next.

“Enough” I said “follow me to the kitchen.” I had made some wicked plans for Randy’s girlfriend but now that Dori was here she was going to take her place.
I pulled a couple of pieces of ginger root out of the icebox and handing them to her I ordered her to peel them.
“Do you know what ginger does to a wet pussy?” I asked her. “No.” “Well it starts off as a hot searing burn, then it turns to a warm tingling glow that lasts for hours. You are about to discover how it feels.” She smiled! I not sure if she smiled out of nervousness or fear or anticipation or lord knows why, but she smiled.

When she was done she carried the pieces of ginger out to the living room and handed them to me. “On your hands and knees” I told her and she quickly obliged.
She jumped as I fingered her wet pussy. Yeah she was nervous. I spent a few moments fingering her before I introduced the ginger. I wanted her to be really wet first.
I rubbed the ginger inside her labia lips. It didn’t take but a few seconds before she cried out in pain. “STOP! PLEASE STOP! It burns” she screamed. I pulled the ginger out but continued to finger her. Her bottom was bouncing up and down and I could tell she was crying. The ginger obviously did its job but I wasn’t done yet.
I slid the ginger back in again and twisted it about to get it as wet as possible. I pulled it out of her pussy and painstakingly worked it into her bung hole. “A word of warning” I told her “the tighter your butt muscles squeeze the ginger the more hot juice you will squeeze out of it. The trick is to relax your muscles as much as possible.” As I finally managed to slide the ginger into her butt she let out another yell “PLEASE STOP!!!” she cried but I left the ginger in place as I preceded to finger fuck her HOT pussy.

This is great but I wanted to indulge myself in her juices. “Sit on the edge of the sofa” I instructed and with that she was up and on the sofa. I knelt before her and pushed her legs open. “You will NOT cum without my permission” I reminded her as I slid my tongue up the inside of her leg.
My tongue and mouth burned hot when I came in contact with her juices. I had forgotten about the ginger. My lips started to burn as they came in contact with her. My tongue seared as it worked its way around the insides of her lips then stroked against her clit. This was like the hottest Thai food I had ever eaten.

I could tell she was getting too excited. Her legs thrashed wildly and I suspected she was about to cum so I growled at her “you will not cum without permission.”

Her legs tensed as she tried to hold them still. My tongue guided my mouth to her clit. It was huge and swollen as I placed my lips around it and began to suck.
At first she jumped uncontrollably as I sucked hard on her. She stopped jumping but her legs were again thrashing and trembling. “You will not cum” I growled again.

I slid a finger into her and searched for her G-spot as my mouth and tongue returned to work. Again I feared she was about to cum so I found her clit and bit it several times ever so gently. She screamed.
Ahhh I think my finger found its target. I rubbed the area firmly as my tongue again attacked her clit. Rubbing her G-spot I pursed my lips around her clit again and started to suck. She knocked my grip loose as her legs spasmed uncontrollably. “Don’t cum” I snapped at her but truth be told I was ready to cum also. Plus the muscles in my arms, shoulders and neck were starting ache from the strain of holding her down.

“On your hands and knees” I ordered and she climbed to the floor as I removed my pants and knelt between her legs.
I grabbed my cock and rubbed its head along her wet slit before I finally slid all the way in. GAWD her pussy was HOT! I don’t know if it was the ginger or her excitement but my cock was burning from the heat inside of her.
Just as I was getting used to the heat there was a strong muscular grasp on my cock. She was squeezing her pussy as tightly as possible on my cock.
OH GAWD that felt great. My cock was on fire and was being squeezed spectacularly tight as I started to stroke in and out of her.

She squeezed tighter and tighter with each thrust trying hard to get me to cum. I was sweating and shaking as I forced myself not to cum.
She grew weak and her arms collapsed as she lay face down in the carpet, hips still in the air thrusting savagely.
Finally I could wait no more “CUM!” I yelled as I started to spasm and fill her with my cum. She yelled and jerked fiercely several times before she finally lay down flat on the floor. I slid down and lay on top of her my cock still buried in her pussy.

Exhausted I rolled over onto my back. She deftly slid down and took my cock in her mouth expertly cleaning every drop of cum off of me with her tongue.
Then looking up at me and smiling she slid her face next to mine and cuddled beside me.
I placed my arm around her and pulled her tight. While we lay there embraced as lovers I began to think “what shall we do next?...”

TheSeeker
04-01-2010, 08:52 AM
“Get some sleep!” that’s what you’ll do next my brain screamed at me. It sounded like a good idea but I wasn’t going to sleep here on the floor and now that my erection had subsided I decided she wasn’t going to sleep in my bed with me.
I nudged her awake “get up and follow me” I instructed her. She tried to hug me when we stood up but I wasn’t in the mood.
I walked into one of the spare bedrooms where I keep my toys. I pointed to the large dog bed and blanket on the floor “grab them and follow me. I walked to my bedroom and pointed to the floor at the foot of my bed “you’ll sleep there” I told her “on the dog bed.” One thing you need to know; the dog bed may have been large for a dog but it is small for a woman. I’m sure she wasn’t going to be too comfortable.
“Can’t I sleep with you?” she asked. “NO! now go to bed.” With that she placed the dog bed at the foot of my bed and curled up on it covering herself with the blanket.
Satisfied and exhausted I climbed into bed and fell instantly to sleep.

The ringing of the phone woke me several hours later. It was Jeff. He was pissed at me because I had promised him a piece of Randy’s girlfriend the day before but when Dori showed up in her place I didn’t feel like sharing.
“Tom and I are pissed man. You said we would get to mess with her and you changed your mind” Jeff said.
I explained to him what had happened and how Dori had shown up instead of Randy’s girlfriend. “It don’t matter” he said “a promise is a promise I don’t care who the girl is.”
He was right, a promise is a promise and I had promised him and Tom a piece of some girl last night.
Plus I didn’t know what I wanted to do with Dori next. “Let me take a shower and think about it, I’ll call you back in half an hour and tell you what I’m gonna do to make good on my promise.”
I hung up the phone and walked to the foot of my bed. She was curled up there on the dog bed trying her best to be comfortable. I started to kick her to wake her up but then I changed my mind and reached down and gently shook her shoulder. Her beautiful green eyes opened and she looked at me and smiled.
“Did you sleep good” I sheepishly asked. “No” she whimpered. “Sorry but you are a slave after all, you get what you get.” I felt bad saying something so cold to her. Truth be told I felt bad that I had her sleep on the dog bed. It would have felt great to have her soft sexy body next to me in bed.

“I need coffee” I told her “everything is in the kitchen go make coffee. There is a guest bathroom down the hall you can use that. Get yourself ready for a new day.”
With that said I headed for the bathroom to get my shower and to think.

When I finished with my shower I called Jeff back. “Be here in 2 hours” I told him “you’ll get your piece of Dori” I promised again. “And call Tom see if he wants any.”
I went to the kitchen to finally get a cup of coffee. Dori looked super, she had obviously showered as her hair was still wet. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt which really showed off her body.
“You wearing underwear?” I asked. She blushed “yes.” “I thought I made it clear about underwear last night, now get rid of them.” With a funny little hop she immediately stripped herself and put her shorts and t-shirt back on sans underwear. She gave me a wicked smile and asked “okay?”
Yes, the whole show had been very okay.

We sat at the table and had coffee and visited. She told me idle things about her life and her debt to Randy. It was soon clear why she was here. She had never been in trouble before and swore she would never be again blah, blah, blah. I was forgetting her story as she told it, but I was remembering last night. I should say my cock was remembering last night.
Soon, very soon, we were in bed again trying to fuck each other’s brains out.

Finally spent I looked at the clock, DAMN!, Jeff and Tom would be here in 20 minutes.
“Go shower and prepare yourself for some fun. I want you to put on your shortest skirt and tightest top and this time put on underwear.”
She hurried to the guest bathroom to do as commanded and I went to my bathroom to take another shower and wash her off of me.

Sure enough 20 minutes later Jeff and Tom showed up. But Tom brought his girlfriend Jan with me. I let them in and pulled Tom aside. “Why did you bring Jan with you? Didn’t Jeff tell you what we were going to be doing?”
“Yeah” he said “but Jan wants to learn about this and I want to see what she does.”
Pissed off I said okay, “but she better not mess things up” I warned.

We all sat down and Dori walked into the room wearing a way too tight and short black skirt. She also had on a white top that buttoned down the front. The buttons, especially the ones over her breasts, were about to pop off.

Dori seemed to sense what was expected of her. She walked into the center of the room and stood at attention while I made introductions. “Everyone this is slave D. Slave D this is Mistress Jan, Master Tom and Master Jeff.”
I stood up and walked to Dori. I gave her an approving wink that only she could see. Did I really need to share her? She looked hot. I wanted to drag her back to my bedroom and tell everyone else to go home but a promise was a promise and I had promised Jeff and Tom they would get a piece of her. I still didn’t know what to do about Jan.

It was time for her inspection. I had fetched a riding crop from the playroom and was now walking around her tracing her curves with the end of the crop.
WHACK! I slapped her butt once with the crop. It took her by surprise and she jumped forward a step. I stepped in front of her and barked “you are not to move a muscle without my permission is that understood?” “Yes Master” she replied.
“Now don’t move” I snapped and I walked behind her and struck her three more times with the crop.

I unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. I wanted to see if I had left any marks on her bottom. Damn! No marks.
“Kick your skirt to the side and turn around.” She did as instructed. I noticed she was only wearing tong panties, why did she bother they didn’t cover anything.
“Spread your feet shoulder width” I commanded. After she did I started to rub the crop between her legs. Her legs started to quiver and I snapped at her “I didn’t give you permission to move! Bend over and grab your ankles.”
I slowly gave her three hard strikes with the crop. She cried out after the first and second blow but not after the third.
I instructed her to stand up and turn around again facing Jeff, Tom and Jan. “Remove your panties.” She did as instructed bending over to slide them off then tossing them over on top of her discarded skirt. She stood at a normal stance and I slid the crop between her legs again. This time she opened her legs to accept the crop. I continued to stroke her for a moment then I held the crop halfway between her legs and ordered her to bring her legs together and hold my crop between herself.

I released the crop and set forth to remove her blouse. As I said the top was very tight and the buttons strained to their limits. Each release caused her blouse to fall open more and more until finally all buttons were undone. She lowered her arms behind her and the blouse fell to the ground leaving her standing there wearing only her flimsy bra.
I walked behind her and reaching between her legs I pulled out the riding crop. “Don’t let your bra fall off” I ordered as I undid the single catch on the back.
She kept her arms tightly to her side to hold the bra in place leaving her back exposed. I struck her twice on each shoulder with the crop. Just hard enough to leave a faint red slash from each strike.
“Now you may remove your bra.” She did as instructed and stood totally naked at attention facing her audience.
“Wait while I fetch some implements” I said as I left the room to gather the items necessary to continue our game.

I returned with a pair of ankle cuffs and wrist cuffs and a pair of nipple clamps that were held together by a silver chain.
I had noticed during Dori’s strip that Jan would slide her hand between her legs and rub herself. Obviously she was enjoying the show. I held out the nipple clamps and asked her if she had ever used them. “No” she replied “but I’ve wanted to.” “Maybe another time” I said “would you like to put these on Dori for me?
She had a large wicked smile on her lips as she jumped up and grabbed the clamps from me before walking over to face Dori.
Jan may not have used the clamps before but she expertly knew how to use them. I noticed her face was starting to glow red as she rubbed Dori’s nipples to get them hard before putting on the clamps.
When she finished I asked “are you sure they are tight enough?” “Yes” she replied and she grabbed the chain and pulled hard on the clamps forcing Dori to bend forwards.

Happy that the clamps were tight I put on her wrist and ankle cuffs locking them in place with small padlocks.
“Well I guess it is time to let the party begin…”

TheSeeker
04-02-2010, 02:49 PM
“What to do first?” I wondered. I knew Jeff, Tom and I were going to cum in her several times before we were done but where should I start?
The four of us were sitting on the sofa and an easy chair staring at Dori.
“Lie down on your back with your feet towards us, open your legs and masturbate while we watch” I commanded.
She hesitated, what was she doing? I gave her an order and I expected her to do it without pause. I grabbed the riding crop and was just starting to rise when she lay down on the floor.
At first she didn’t spread her legs. She was fingering herself with her knees together. “Open your legs!” I snapped and she did.

Her pussy was already pink and swollen and wet. Her fingers moved deftly as she rubbed and pinched and probed herself.
I happened to glance at Jan and noticed she was also unabashedly rubbing herself. I thought of asking Jan if she wished to join Dori on the floor but I thought better about it.

Jeff stood up and removed his clothes. He then went and stood over Dori’s face stroking himself. I thought sure at any moment he would cover her face with his cum but he didn’t.
“Sit down Jeff and I’ll have her help you with that big problem you have there.” Jeff sat down in the easy chair and continued to stroke himself.
I ordered Dori to kneel in front of Jeff. Then I locked her right wrist cuff to her right ankle cuff. I did the same on her left side.
She was kneeling in front of Jeff between his legs with her hands bound to her ankles. “You know what to do” I said and she leaned forward swallowing Jeff whole.

Her head bopped up and down as Jeff’s groin was ground into her face. He occasionally grabbed her head between his hands and pulled her down harder. She was a pro swallowing every inch of him until finally I noticed the muscles on her neck were flexing. Jeff let out a deep moan and bucked his hips. She stayed on him, it was clear Jeff was cumming deep in her throat and she was swallowing every drop of him.

Jan’s face was beet red and she was panting like a dog. I suspect she was about to cum also. She leaned over to Tom and whispered something in his ear. He smiled and asked me “can Jan take Dori into your room privately?”
“PLEASE!” Jan chimed in.
“Okay” Jan quickly undid Dori’s cuffs and headed to my bedroom Dori following close behind.
It wasn’t long until we heard guttural moans and cries coming from Jan.
“Damn it Jeff, why didn’t Jan do that out here so we could watch?” I was pissed. The more I heard Jan moan and cry the harder my cock became until it hurt.

Finally the two women came back into the living room. Dori still naked and Jan wearing only one of my t-shirts.
Jan walked straight to Tom and undid his zipper then swallowed him. Dori walked over to me and knelt between my legs and took me into her mouth.
Tom and I were sitting next to each other on the sofa while the women knelt busily next to each other.
GAWD! Did I ever cum hard. I felt my balls ache as everything exploded from them. I heard some moaning and it wasn’t me, it was Tom. He and I came at the same time filling Jan and Dori’s mouths with cum.
They smiled at each other and Dori lay down on her back. Jan brought her mouth to Dori’s and opened her lips letting Tom’s cum slide from her mouth into Dori’s open mouth.
When the last few drops were gone Jan leaned down and started to kiss Dori. They were exploring each other’s cum filled mouths with their tongues!

Damn! It didn’t take me but a few minutes before I was ready to go again. Jeff stood up and walked over to the women, he was obviously ready to go again.
He walked into my playroom and returned with a tube of lubricant. “Stand up and come over here” he said to Dori. He led her to where I was still sitting on the sofa.
He handed her the bottle of lube and ordered her to lube his cock very well. “You’ll be grateful” he told her.
She took the bottle and knelt in front of him. She was applying a lot of lube and rubbing him vigorously. I think she was trying to make him cum but he just stood there with his eyes closed swaying his hips back and forth.

Finally he was well lubed. Jeff told Dori to spread her legs and mount my cock. Man she was wet and tight. She smiled a twisted smile as she slid down me until all of my cock was buried in her.
“Lean forward” Jeff said and pushed her head towards mine “NO!” she cried “PLEASE DON”T, NOT THERE” she begged.
Her pleas went unanswered as Jeff grabbed her bottom and spread her cheeks apart.
I watched her face as Jeff forced himself into her ass. It was clear she was in immense pain. Her face contorted and she bit hard into her lip as he slid deeper and deeper into her.
She leaned forward and started to bight my shoulder crying as she did. She didn’t bight hard, I felt her wet tears on my shoulder.

Mercifully Jeff was finally completely in her. He was thrusting fiercely back and forth. I could feel the stroke of his cock against mine inside Dori as we were only separated by the thinnest of her intestinal muscle.
I tried to move my hips but decided it wasn’t necessary. She was thrusting violently as Jeff continued to slide in and out of her.
She continued to bight my shoulder and moan or cry I wasn’t sure which. Jeff let out a yell and drove himself even deeper into her ass. She bit me hard this time and didn’t move. It was clear Jeff was cumming in her. She gasped and bit me again as he pulled out of her.
I wasn’t done and in truth she had been ignoring me. Realizing this she squeezed my cock with her pussy walls and started to thrust back and forth again.
She leaned forward and pulled my face to hers as she ground her hips harder into mine, we kissed, well I should say she fucked my mouth with her tongue.
I went into sensory overload and soon I was exploding inside of her.

She pulled off of me and slid her face down to my semi-erect cock. She took it into her mouth and started to lick me clean. She caused me to jump slightly as she sucked hard on the end of my cock. It tingled and it caught me by surprise. “Well I wanted to be sure to get every last drop” she said with a nasty grin on her face.

When she was done she stood up. Tom and Jan were waiting for her. Jan hugged and kissed her and took her by the hand starting to lead her and Tom back to my bedroom.
“Stop” I barked “all fucking will only take place here in the living room in front of everyone.”
Truth was I wanted to see Jan and Dori getting it on.
The three of them stopped. Jan stared at the floor. Finally she pulled my t-shirt off and pulled Dori back to the center of the room. She knelt down and pulled Dori next to her.
Tom started to kneel down next to them but stopped and sat down on the sofa. The three of us men staring at them, it was clear what we wanted, we wanted to watch them make love to each other.
Dori lay down on her back and reached her arms to Jan. Jan closed her eyes and bit her lip not moving otherwise.
Opening her eyes again Jan looked at the three of us men hungrily staring at her and Dori. Then she looked into Dori’s eyes. Jan leaned forward to Dori’s mouth and started to kiss her.
The show was just beginning…

TheSeeker
04-03-2010, 04:05 PM
Jan hungrily attacked Dori’s mouth. I noticed she had her eyes shut tight. I think she was trying to pretend Jeff, Tom and I weren’t sitting on the sofa watching her every move.

Jan slid her tongue down to Dori’s nipples and started to tease them with the tip of her tongue. Dori let out a sigh and arched her back slightly as her nipples hardened.
She slid her hand down Dori’s torso and in between her legs. Dori gasped as Jan’s fingers slid between her wet pussy lips.
She started to move her hips up and down as Jan dug her fingers into her, then she slowed down as the fingers were withdrawn.
Jan brought her hand to Dori’s mouth. She quickly parted her lips and started to suck on Jan’s fingers drawing off every bit of cum on them.

Dori pulled Jan’s hand out of her mouth and pushed it back between her legs. Dori was already starting to cum before Jan had a chance to stroke her clit.
She let out a gasp and scream and flailed her legs about while Jan tried to place her fingers in her wet pussy.

After she regained her composure she smiled at Jan and said “sorry, I came too soon.”
She sat up and pushed Jan’s shoulders back forcing her onto her back.
Dori’s tongue was an artist’s brush, perfect in driving Jan to ecstasy.
She started on Jan’s face, her tongue delicately tracing Jan’s eyes and nose then gracefully her lips. She parted Jan’s lips with her tongue and forced it deep into Jan’s mouth. I could see Jan’s face straining until at last Dori withdrew her tongue.

Next she slid to Jan’s nipples delicately teasing each one with the tip of her tongue. They stood hard and erect as Dori started to suck on them.
Jan gasped for breath when Dori bit her nipple. Dori backed away afraid that she had hurt Jan but Jan grabbed Dori’s head and pulled her face back to her nipple.
Jan cried and bucked as Dori bit and sucked on her nipple. “Harder” she cried as Dori bit down on her sensitive flesh.
Jan let out a scream and fell slack as she whispered to Dori “no more.” I wondered if Dori had bitten hard enough to draw blood. It was clear she had bitten hard enough to cause Jan to cum.

Her tongue then slid down Jan’s belly, kissing the insides of her legs, until finally her tongue came to her prize, Jan’s clit.
She raised her head and with two fingers spread Jan’s lips apart. Staring hungrily she led her tongue to the swollen clit. Jan gasped as Dori expertly tickled the swollen nub.
Jan let out a soft squeal when Dori slid her finger into her and searched for her G-spot. She found it almost instantly, Jan’s hips bounced up off the ground.
With her finger in Jan messaging her G-spot Dori put her tongue back into action.
Jan was bucking wildly and making guttural sounds I can’t describe. Finally spasmodically her legs flew about, she screamed and passed out. Dori lost her grip on Jan’s tender spot.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I got up and pulled Dori aside, placed her on her hands and knees and mounted her. Gawd she was wet. I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to get any traction on her dripping pussy walls but she squeezed her pussy and grabbed my cock in a unbelievable hold.
I knelt there holding still. She did all the thrusting and squeezing. All I could do was tip my head back and moan.
I’m ashamed to say I didn’t last long until I erupted inside her. The wetness and the squeezing were too much for me to resist.

While I had been riding Dori Tom fucked Jan. Obviously he didn’t last long either as he was already laying on his back next to Jan with a semi-erect cock.

I still can’t believe what happened next. Dori crawled over to Jan and started to lick Tom’s cum out of her pussy. Jan let out a weak “no” but Dori didn’t listen.
Soon Jan was moaning again and her hips shaking “NO!” she screamed as her body convulsed one more time.

I sat down in the easy chair. Dori crawled over to me and licked the last specks of cum off of me.
She then climbed onto my lap and curled up. Here was this fantastic hot beautiful woman sitting on my lap. She stroked my chest with her hand and nibbled on my ear.
Then she whispered to me “I want more....”

TheSeeker
04-04-2010, 05:23 PM
“She wants more????”

“Okay” I quizzically asked “what do you want?” She slid her tongue up the side of my face until her lips were next to my ear and whispered what she wanted, what she thought she wanted.

She climbed off of my lap and kneeled in the center of the room again. Jeff saw this as an invitation and walked over to fuck her mouth. She eagerly opened her lips and started to work on Jeff while I fetched implements for her next request.

It took a few minutes for Jeff to finish up and finally get out of the way.
I locked cuffs on her ankles and wrists. Then she leaned back and I locked her right wrist to her left ankle and her left wrist to her right ankle.
The criss-crossing action made her lean backwards and forced her knees apart. I wrapped a length of rope several times around her left breast and tied it off. I did the same to her right breast. Next I ran a rope from her left breast behind her neck and to her right breast.
I pulled the rope tight and tied it off.

Both of her breasts were now bound tight and standing at attention. I noticed they were already turning a little purplish-blue. Maybe I bound them too tight?
I tickled the ends of her nipples just to get them to stand as erect as her breasts.

Now was time for the show to start. Jan, Tom and Jeff all stood around her to see what was next.
I brought forth my riding crop and saw a scared smile cross Dori’s lips. At first I just stood in front of her tickling her nipples with the crop.
Slap went the first strike of the crop. Not hard, it just left a faint mark on her breast.
“Please” she said “Let me whisper one more thing to you.” I leaned forward and she asked one more request.
I left the room and returned immediately with a cock gag. She hungrily opened her mouth and accepted the silicon penis. I secured the retaining straps behind her head and picked up the riding crop.
SLAP!!! Went the next strike of the crop on her other breast. This one left an immediate red impression on her soft flesh.
SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! went the next six strokes, three per breast.
Her breasts were now cross-marked with red stripes from the crop.

She tried to lean forward to protect her breasts but I hit four more times. Her head tilted back and a muffled scream came out of her gagged mouth.
Tom said “I think that’s enough.” But I was only just beginning.

Earlier when she had sat curled up on my lap in the easy chair she had whispered in my ear “I want you to HURT me TORTURE me make me scream, or are you not man enough to do that?”
She had tried to insult me and now she was going to pay dearly for that.

When Tom said enough my mind kind of agreed. That was enough breast beating for a moment, let’s hit something else. I swung my arm underhand and brought the crop in low, just above ground level, right between her legs!
SLAP! Right across her pussy. She started to fall backwards but I grabbed the rope around her breast with my left hand and with my right I swung three more times underhanded. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! hard and loud on her pussy.
It was hard to tell if she was screaming or yelling or ??? but the sounds from her mouth were definitely animal.

She tried pulling free of my grasp but I had a strong hold on her ropes. Her chest started to convulse and a river of tears streamed from her eyes. “Good” I thought “she is definitely in pain.”
Tom yanked the crop from my hand and said “NO MORE!” as we stood around looking at the bound Dori now crying uncontrollably from pain.

That was okay, I was finished with the crop. I left and returned with a box of hypodermic needles. All new, all still in the pharmacy packaging and all sterile.
Time for the next phase to begin.

I pulled out four 24G needles. They are about two inches long and skinny. I was going to start off small.
I unwrapped the first needle and pulled off its sheath. With my left thumb and forefinger I grabbed Dori’s right nipple and pulled it towards me. The needle slid through her nipple quickly. I had placed it vertically. I unwrapped another needle and slid it through her nipple horizontally.
She hadn’t moved through the whole thing. I believe it took her by surprise or shock or pure panic. Maybe she wasn’t able to move.
But she did start to twist and fight when I reached for her left nipple. I tried feverishly to grab her nipple as she fought to keep it out of my grasp.
I fiercely grabbed a fistful of her breast and squeezed hard pulling her face to mine I growled at her “hold perfectly still or I will REALLY hurt you!”
She stopped fighting and leaned back closing her eyes tight, tears escaping from between her closed eyelids.
With quick precision I placed the two needles through her left nipple just as I had done to the right.

I stepped back to admire my work. The audience of Jan, Tom and Jeff stood gazing in disbelief.
I was admiring her beautiful bound breasts and thought how much they looked like the bud of a flower but they needed pretty pink petals.

I reached into the box of hypodermic needles and pulled out a handful of 18G needles. They are kind of large and they were really going to hurt but they had pretty pink sheaths so I knew they would make nice flower petals.
Dori saw the first needle coming towards her and panicked. She rolled over onto her side and tried to roll away. I’m sure it had to hurt when she rolled onto her breasts with the needles still stuck in them.
“Come Here Bitch!” I screamed at her and grabbed the rope that ran around the back of her neck. Yanking fiercely I pulled the rope and pulled her back onto her knees. Her breasts were taking an awful beating as the ropes were tied around them and the first part of her body to be pulled was her breasts.
She was on her knees slumped forward and crying. Tom and Jeff grabbed my arms and said “that’s enough!” “NO!” I shouted at them “stand behind her and hold her rope so that she doesn’t get away again.” They both shook their heads and stepped away.
Jan came forward. “Let me hold the rope” she said and she took my place holding the rope securely in her hands.

Dori had been betrayed by another woman. In Dori’s weak state and with Jan holding the rope she just surrendered to what was to come.
I took the first needle and starting an inch directly above her nipple I slowly pushed it into her soft flesh. A little drop of blood appeared at the point of insertion.
I took seven more needles and placed them equidistance around her nipple forming a circle of pink sheathed needles.

She was crying, her chest was convulsing, strange pained sounds were escaping from the gag.
“Stop It!” I demanded “I want to admire my work. Stop crying and hold still.” But my words only made her cry more.
I walked over to where Tom had discarded the crop and grabbed it up. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! Three hard and stinging strikes to her pussy caused her to raise up slightly and slow her crying.
“Stop crying right now or I will beat your pussy until it bleeds!”

Panic filled her eyes but she stopped crying. Panic also filled the eyes of my audience. Jan let go of Dori’s rope and stepped back.
Jeff kept muttering “too much man, too much” as he got dressed. Almost immediately they were all dressed and out the door leaving me alone with Dori.

I walked to her and leaned over. “Two things you must never forget; NEVER CHALLENGE MY MANHOOD! And I always finish a job I start.”

I grabbed eight more pretty pink needles and pierced them into her other breast. She didn’t flinch once. I think she had come to accept the pain.

“Now I’m tired and I’m going to go nap. You stay right here and don’t move. I’ll release you when I finish my nap and then I’ll reward you.”
I left her kneeling there and walked off to my bedroom.
Two hours later I returned…

TheSeeker
04-05-2010, 07:31 AM
She was kneeling back on her legs, her eyes partially glazed. She became startled when I reached towards her to undo the gag. I think she feared I was going to strike her. I pulled the penis gag out of her mouth and drool ran down her chin.

I wasn’t sure what to say next. Things had gotten a bit more intense than I had planned.
But she had challenged my manhood and for that sin she must be punished.
I sat down on the sofa in front of her and said “as far as I’m concerned you have paid your debt. If you wish I will unlock the cuffs and you can remove the needles and leave. Or I can keep the cuffs on you as I remove the needles and you may stay to continue to serve me.”

“Please leave the cuffs on Master” she whispered.
I gently, if not clumsily, pulled the needles out of her nipples first. She closed her eyes tightly and a small gasp escaped her lips. The needles in her nipples were the most sensitive, either that or she became accustomed to the sensation of having the needles pulled out. She merely kept her eyes closed as I pulled out the larger pink sheathed needles.
Soon all were out but the marks and bruises remained. I suspected they would be there for several days.

I walked behind her and unlocked her cuffs. She fell over onto her side. Obviously her arms and legs had fallen asleep. Without being locked in place by the cuffs she was not able to support herself.
“I’m sorry” she whispered. I had to smile at her total surrender.
Kneeling next to her I massaged her legs and arms until feeling returned to them. “Do you think you can stand now?” She nodded yes.
I still continued to support her as she got to her feet. She surprised me when you wrapped her arms around me. Holding me in a tight embrace she said “thank you for your gifts Master. I pray you will give me more.” YES!

I led her to my bedroom and bath. I have a large whirlpool bath that accommodates two people very well. I had already filled it with very hot water prior to going out to see Dori. The water had cooled a little but it was still hot enough to be slightly uncomfortable.
“Climb in” I instructed. I followed after her and sat with my back to the tub’s wall. I pulled her to me and turned her around. She was now nestled in my arms sitting with her back to my chest. We just sat silently like that for some time.

“Well I think we best get cleaned before the water turns cold” I finally said. She turned around and got on her knees facing me.
We spent gentle, precious time lathering and exploring each other’s body under the guise of cleaning up. I was becoming very erect again. There was no hiding this from her as she was the cause of it. Her hands spent ample time washing and massaging my cock.
I was exploring her body with the soap. When I came to her breasts I stopped. “Perhaps you had best do your breasts. I’m sure they’re sore and I don’t want to hurt you.”
She smiled and led my hand to her left breast. She grimaced slightly while I lathered them up. I was trying to be gentle but they were obviously very sore.

Finally happy that we were both clean I stepped out of the tub and grabbed a towel. She stepped out and I started to dry her off. “No Master” she protested “I must dry you.” “Be still” I told her and continued drying off her soft, luscious body. Once she was dry I grabbed another towel and rapidly dried myself off.

I grabbed her hand and led her to my bed, I didn’t need to tell her to get in she slid in and turned to me. “You sleep. I’m going to get coffee and the morning paper. I’ll wake you later.”
She reached out her hand to me and begged “no please Master lay with me.” Reluctantly I took her hand and climbed into bed with her.
We were immediately wrapped together as lovers do. Her soft delicate breasts against my chest, her arm around my neck and our legs intertwined. She felt my bulging cock pressing against her legs and smiled at me. Her face slid down my front and soon her mouth and tongue had found my throbbing cock.
She worked her tongue expertly on the tip and underside. She voraciously swallowed it deep in her throat and slid her mouth up and down my shaft. Sliding off to semi-unconsciousness I was awaken when a groan escaped my mouth as I exploded deep in her throat.

She brought her face back up to mine and we kissed briefly. Again we intertwined as lovers and fell to sleep…

TheSeeker
04-05-2010, 03:31 PM
When I awoke it was 2:30 in the afternoon. I jostled Dori and she awoke with a smile. Rubbing my chest with her soft hand she purred “good morning Master.”
“It’s afternoon” I corrected her “2:30 in the afternoon to be precise.”
She smiled and climbed on top of me, her lips finding my mouth in an instant. My cock was already starting to swell.
“Not now, we have other things to do.” I climbed out of bed as she lay there looking at me inviting me with her body.
“Go shower and freshen up” I ordered and with that she headed to the guest bathroom. I showered and got dressed and prepared for the day.

My stomach growled, we hadn’t eaten in almost 20 hours. I was hungry. Dori came out of the bathroom looking gorgeous. She had showered and her body still had little beads of water on it. Her hair was wet and combed back.
“DAMN IT” I thought. I could just take her back to bed and spend the rest of the weekend with her while she drove me to ecstasy. But no, I had made other plans, I couldn’t do that as much as I yearned to.

“Come here” I ordered “and stand in front of me.” I unwrapped a fresh roll of soft cotton rope and measured out several meters.
I place the middle of the rope around the back of her neck and brought the rest forward draping between her breasts. I tied a knot in the rope in between her breasts and then proceeded to wrap the rope several times around her chest in a crisscross fashion pinching her breasts in the crossing pattern and causing them to stand erect.

I tied off the rope in front and let the rest hang limp down the front of her body. I grabbed the rope and pulled it tight then reaching between her legs I stretched the rope through her cheeks.
I measured with my finger and took note of where the rope would touch her clit. I tied another knot at that point.
I walked behind her and reached through her legs to grab the rope. With my other hand I spread her labia lips and placed the rope in the open slit. She jumped when I pulled the rope tight. “Good, it must be right on top of her clit.”
I pulled the rest of the rope up her back and tied it off on the rope draped behind her neck.
Once I was sure it was tightly in place and secure I grabbed my knife and trimmed off the rest of the rope.

Good, there she was all bound and naked but we couldn’t go shopping like that. “What do you have to wear that will fit over the ropes” I asked. She went to her bag and pulled out a short pleated skirt and a t-top.
The skirt was light blue and very short and I’m sure she would show everything when she bent over. The t-top was white and extremely tight. When she put it on it clearly showed she was bound in a rope harness.
“Let’s go to lunch and shopping” I said as we headed out the door.

Lunch was interesting. We went to a café I go to quite often. They sat us in the middle of the room, just by coincidence I told myself.
Dori’s rope harness was clear to see by anyone who glanced at her. Her discomfort when she moved was also clear. Maybe I did tie the ropes too tight, “nah.”

I couldn’t help but notice Dori’s nipples were fighting to poke through the thin material. The top was so thin and tight that if you looked you could see her areola around her nipples.
Several others, well everyone in the café, also noticed. Some staring quite intent at her breasts.

When we finished our meal and she stood up again I saw a grimace of pain shoot across her face. Obviously the knot between her lips shifted painfully.

Time to go shopping. I’m sure she had something in her bag at the apartment to wear but I wanted her to try on new things.
We went to several shops where the clerks and customers stared at her in disbelief. None of them wanted to approach Dori and ask if they could help even when she found something to try on no salesclerk ever seemed to be available.
That is until we walked into this one little dress shop. A raging gay little man walked over and asked if he could help. He was tiny, maybe 5 feet tall and 90 pounds, but he was a humongous queen.
He noticed Dori’s ropes and asked her all sorts of questions about it. While he helped her pick out a dress Dori explained the ropes to him.
He couldn’t help himself, he was mesmerized. Occasionally he would trace the outline of the ropes with his fingers, sometime brushing Dori’s nipples with his tiny fingers.

Finally they found three dresses. Dori walked to the dressing room with her new little gay friend in tow to help her try on the dresses. I found it a little alarming that he was in the dressing room with her but she didn’t seem to mind.
They settled on two of the dresses. While I was paying for them he gushed about the beauty of Dori’s body encased in rope. He asked me where I learned that and I gave him a couple of websites to go look at.

Lunch done and shopping done we headed back to my apartment. She asked if I would remove the ropes so that she could go to the bathroom. “No, you figure it out and don’t soil the rope” I warned her.
She went off to the little room while I made a phone-call to ensure all plans were still on for tonight.
It was only 5:30, no one showed up at a club before 8:30 and I had planned meeting my friends at 10:30 at Club Sappho.

Dori came out of the bathroom naked except for the rope harness. Hmmm three hours to kill and a naked gorgeous woman in my apartment. What could we do for three hours???

Nine o’clock rolled around and we were freshly showered again and dressed for our night out. “We need to hit three different clubs and you need to service three different strangers before we go meet my friends” I told her.
To keep this part of the story brief I will explain. We went into three different clubs. I sat down at the bar while Dori stood at attention behind me. I’d strike up a conversation with some drunk at the bar and ask him if he wanted my girlfriend to blow him. Each fellow said yes. I’d watch as Dori followed the drunk to the restroom and return five minutes later.
Each man was smiling ear to ear and offered to buy me a drink. I begged off saying we had to go and truth was we did have to go it was nearly 10:30 and we had people to meet.

When we walked into Club Sappho I immediately realized I was in no-mans land. In case the name of the club hasn’t made it clear to you Club Sappho is a lesbian bar. There was my friend. She was dressed in a bright red latex skirt and top her long blonde hair falling onto her shoulders. She is a stunning woman hot sexual desire pours from her but she has no interest in men, only women.
We walked up and I said “hello Kathy this is Dori. Dori this is Kathy you will only address her as Ma’am the rest of the night do you understand?” Dori nodded her head.

“And this is Cindy” Kathy announced pointing to a stunningly beautiful redhead sitting next to her. “She’ll be joining us tonight.”
Kathy insisted we sit there and have a few drinks before leaving for her apartment. I sat there like a little boy in a candy shop. All of these gorgeous sexy women and not one would sleep with a man, they were for women only.

Finally Kathy got up and we left the club for her apartment. On the way to Kathy’s apartment I explained to Dori that Kathy was a famous lesbian Domme. Her work was very well known as was her movies. You see Kathy was an online Domme with her own following. At midnight the next internet show was set to begin with Kathy, Cindy and Dori. Of course I would be there as the camera man filming everything for the twenty thousand online members of Kathy’s club who would be watching the live show.

Dori’s face went flush. She was scared. I don’t think she was prepared to be an online lesbian porn star, too bad, too late, we were at Kathy’s apartment.
She had her apartment laid out like a studio. She gave Dori and Cindy outfits to change into and told them to hurry the show was starting in ten minutes.

While they were getting changed Kathy handed me the video camera and again instructed me in its use.

Dori and Cindy came back into the room dressed in identical powder white nylons, garters and panties. Each had a tight white cinch around their chest just below their breasts holding them high and pointed.

“Quick on the bed” Kathy ordered “it’s almost showtime.” Cindy climbed on the bed right away but Dori hesitated looking pleadingly at me “please don’t make me do this.”
I nodded towards the bed and hoisted the camera upon my shoulder. Dori crawled onto the bed.

“Good Evening viewers I have two lovely slaves here with me tonight” Kathy said looking into the camera “and I have a long list of requests from my viewers. Tonight’s show will be spectacular” she continued on.
I moved the camera back and forth amongst the three of them. Dori was scared…

TheSeeker
04-09-2010, 01:37 PM
Cindy was animated, she was Eros in human form. She crawled over to Dori on the bed and began to kiss and caress her. Dori was a little hesitant at first but she soon succumbed to Cindy’s advances. There they were both on their knees body to body Cindy forcing her tongue deep down Dori’s mouth.
I focused the camera for a close-up. I wanted the audience at home to see everything I was seeing.

“Oh they look like lovers” Kathy said “let’s help them out.” Kathy went over to a cabinet and pulled out two pairs each of wrist and ankle cuffs. “Come here lovers” she said and Dori and Cindy crawled over to her.
She locked the cuffs on both their ankles and wrists with tiny padlocks. Once the cuffs were in place she had Cindy lay on her back and Dori straddle her in a 69 position. Then she locked Dori’s right wrist cuff to Cindy’s right ankle cuff, her left wrist cuff to Cindy’s left ankle cuff. She did the same to Cindy’s wrist cuffs and Dori’s ankle cuffs.
To put it simply she had locked the two women into a 69 position.
“Okay here’s the game” Kathy said “the first one to cum loses.” Dori didn’t seem to understand the game but Cindy did. She twisted wildly to her side and forced Dori on her back.
Before she knew what had happened Cindy had Dori on her back with her knees forced wide. Cindy’s mouth and tongue drove deep into Dori.
I made sure to position the camera just right to get a full view of this for the home audience.
Confused and overpowered Dori seemed to lose control rapidly and in what seemed to be just a few minutes Dori’s hips were bucking wildly as Cindy drove her tongue deeper and deeper into her.
“Cindy wins” Kathy shouted. She undid the cuffs holding the two women together. She didn’t remove the cuffs, she just undid the locks that held them to one another.
Dori was laying spread legged on her back still unsure of what had just happened. Kathy walked over and fetched a riding crop and a string that had five balls attached to it.

“On your knees loser” Kathy told Dori. She turned over and positioned herself on her hands and knees still uncertain of what was going on. WHACK! Went the first strike of the riding crop across her bottom. Four more loud painful strikes followed before Kathy stopped.
Dori had tears sliding down her cheeks. To her credit she never cried out although the pain must have been severe.
Standing behind Dori, Kathy ordered “spread your legs slut” and Dori moved her knees wide apart.
Kathy grabbed the string with the balls attached. There were five balls on the string, three large one and two smaller ones. Kathy started with the small balls first. Pouring lubricant on Dori’s ass and rubbing it in her she forced the first small ball up Dori’s ass followed by the second. Then she forced all three of the large balls into Dori’s pussy.
She grabbed a little box. I recognized it instantly as a remote control. She pressed the red button on the box and a muffled buzz was heard. Dori’s head snapped back as the five balls inside of her started to vibrate. She arched her back as a cat would but Kathy would have none of that and slapped Dori across the back of her legs until she stopped.

“Stand up” she told Dori. Once she was standing at attention Kathy locked her two ankle cuffs together again. She produced a length of rope which she used to tie Dori’s knees together.
“You are not to move and you are certainly not to cum, do you understand?” Dori nodded her head in acceptance.

With Dori bound and standing at attention Kathy turned her attention to Cindy.
Cindy is a natural born lesbian sub is the best way I can think of to describe her. She moaned and cried perfectly on cue when Kathy whipped her or put clamps on her or rode her with a strapon. Cindy seemed to be the perfect orgasmatron.
But she also was an expert at giving. Kathy must have cum at least three times by Cindy’s tongue and fingers.

I walked around with the camera making sure to give the viewers at home the best shots I could.

When Kathy and Cindy finally exhausted each other they stopped to rest.
Kathy propped herself up on her elbow and started talking into the camera. She told her audience she hoped they were enjoying the show, “much more was to cum” she winked and nodded her head towards Dori.

Kathy walked over to Dori and helped her hobble back to the foot of the bed. She was standing there with her back towards the bed. Kathy took her two wrist cuffs and locked them together in front of Dori.
Quickly she shoved Dori backwards onto the bed. The rapid motion took Dori by surprise and she let out a scream. Although she had fallen harmlessly and painlessly on the bed Dori looked panicked. I focused the camera on her terrified face for just a moment. That was all I had time for because Cindy crawled over and mounted Dori’s face with her pussy.
While Cindy ground herself into Dori’s face Kathy undid the ropes around Dori’s knees and unlocked the ankle cuffs that bound her.

Relieved momentarily Dori spread her legs apart and flexed them. She still had all five of the vibrating balls stuck in her.
I walked around with the camera and got a close-up of her spread pussy. Kathy pulled on the rope and the first large ball slipped out of Dori’s pussy. Next she pulled on the rope closer to Dori’s ass and pulled out the first small ball from her ass.
She kept alternating back and forth until she had removed all the balls. She stood up with the string of balls in her hand and went to put them aside.
Once Kathy was no longer between Dori’s legs Cindy jumped off of her face and went to kneel between Dori’s legs. Her tongue immediately found Dori’s clit and in a matter of minutes Dori had a screaming orgasm. I made sure I had the camera in place to catch all the best parts. I hoped the viewers at home were enjoying this as much as I was.

While Cindy and Dori were occupied Kathy put on her strapon harness. She fetched a special dildo for the harness. It was a double dildo. It had one LARGE dildo designed for the pussy and a slightly smaller dildo designed for the ass.
She walked over to the bed where Cindy was busy between Dori’s legs. She knelt next to Dori’s face and let her see the double-dildo. “Suck” she ordered and Dori clumsily tried to service the double pronged monster.

Cindy stopped her devouring of Dori’s pussy and walked over to the cabinet to fetch a bottle of lubricant. While she was doing that Kathy ordered Dori to climb upon the bed and get on her knees.
Dori’s wrists were still bound together so she was unable to support her upper body. There she was her butt sticking up in the air and her face and shoulders buried flat on the mattress.
Kathy knelt between Dori’s legs while Cindy opened the bottle of lubricant and poured generous amounts on the double pronged dildo. She also poured some on her fingers and massaged it into Dori’s ass. I knew Dori would be thankful for that.

Carefully Kathy moved forwards and placed the tip of the large dildo in between Dori’s labia. She then positioned the tip of the other dildo in her ass.
Kathy reached around and grabbed Dori’s hips and proceeded to push the double headed demon into Dori.
Dori tried to raise her head and let out a cry but she couldn’t move. Instead she buried her face into the mattress and screamed.
Kathy was in, or rather the double pronged demon was in, deep in Dori’s pussy and ass.
Kathy showed no mercy towards Dori. She thrust in and out of her violently as Dori moaned and cried. All the time I made sure to get video of the monster dildo slamming in and out of Dori.
After what seemed to be an eternity Kathy finally slowed down her thrusts and unmercifully pulled out of Dori. Dori’s hips slid to the mattress. While Dori lay prone on the bed Cindy helped Kathy get out of the harness and busied herself fussing about over Kathy.

Cindy then went over to Dori and freed her from her cuffs and helped her to her feet. “Follow me” Kathy ordered as she grabbed a riding crop and headed towards the bathroom.
The three of us, Dori, Cindy and myself followed Kathy into her bathroom.
“Lay down on your back in the tub” she commanded Dori. A look of panic flashed across Dori’s face. We all knew what was coming next but still couldn’t believe it. Dori looked at me with a pleading face but I only nodded towards the bathtub.
Painfully Dori did as she was commanded. Kathy got in the tub after her and straddled Dori’s face. She started whipping Dori’s body with the crop as her hot golden pee began to cover Dori’s face.
“Open your mouth” she commanded as she hit Dori hard with the crop. Purely out of pain I believe Dori opened her mouth.
Kathy moved slightly to redirect her stream and she filled Dori’s mouth with pee.
“Now swallow” she barked but before Dori could protest Kathy brought the crop down hard on Dori’s pussy.
Dori gasped in pain, then started to choke, she closed her mouth to gain a breath but when she opened it again it was empty. She had swallowed the mouthful of Kathy’s pee.

Kathy finished and stepped out of the tub. She stared down at Dori in disgust.
“The two of you shower and freshen up she told Dori and Cindy. While they cleaned up Kathy and I and the camera walked back to the living room and finished up the evening’s show wishing all viewers a pleasant night.
I took the DVD disk out of the video camera and started making copies.

Twenty minutes later Dori and Cindy joined us in the living room. Dori noticed the DVD copying machine I was busy with and asked me what I was doing.
“I’m making copies of tonight’s show” I told her. “What do you mean?” She asked.
“The show, the whole evening’s show, I made a video of it all. Surely you noticed the camera I was carrying.
Her face went pale. For some reason it never connected with her that I was filming the whole show. “Plus don’t forget the 13,415 people who were watching the streaming download live.”

“You can’t do that” she whispered. “You can’t show everyone what I did.”
“Yes we did, we can and we will. 13,000 people already saw you it is too late to stop that. Plus anyone who sends Kathy $20 will get a copy of tonight’s video. You can’t stop that.”

Dori looked pale and panicked. For a second I thought she might pass out.
“Come on you two” Kathy ordered “get dressed you’re going home with James tonight.”
Kathy was an angel she gave me Cindy for the night to join Dori and I.
As the three of us left Kathy’s apartment I smiled knowing my fun was just beginning…

TheSeeker
04-13-2010, 03:41 PM
Cindy must run on batteries and she must have put in a fresh set before tonight started because she was running at full speed.
Once we got in the elevator for my apartment she attacked Dori’s mouth with hers while her hands cupped Dori’s breasts. I imagine the security guard had quite a show if he was watching.

Once we got in my apartment and closed the door Cindy was all over Dori. Soon she had Dori out of her clothes, Cindy not wanting to feel left out also disposed of her clothes and lead Dori into my bedroom. Once inside she pushed Dori on the bed and jumped on top of her kissing and groping Dori’s body like a horny teenage boy.

She stopped and stood up from the bed “I’ll be right back” she smiled and disappeared to fetch something. I heard the microwave oven turn on for a few seconds and Cindy returned with a bottle of hot massage oil in her hand.
“On your belly” she instructed Dori who rapidly did as told. Cindy knelt over Dori and poured some of the hot oil on her back.
“OW!” Dori let out a short cry. Cindy had overheated the oil and it burned Dori’s back ever so slightly.
Cindy set to work massaging the oil into Dori’s back. I sat at the end of the bed and watched.
Cindy spent over an hour massaging Dori’s body expertly manipulating every inch and every crook. Dori was limp and totally relaxed. She was laying on her back when Cindy knelt between her legs.
Soon Cindy’s fingers, mouth and tongue were massaging Dori’s pussy. But it was different than anything I’ve experienced before. Cindy seemed to be draining the essence out of Dori.
She was moaning and sighing and going more and more limp with each stroke of Cindy’s tongue till at last she let out a gasp and passed out.
At first I thought Cindy had drained the life out of Dori but I saw Dori’s chest rise and fall as she breathed. I knew she was alive, just in a state of unconsciousness.

Cindy stood up and smiled at Dori and then at me, proud of the job she had done driving Dori to ecstasy.
I stood up and took Cindy’s hand. I was spent. I knew I couldn’t call on my cock for one more time without some rest.
I lead her into the living room and sat down on the couch. Quickly her hand reached for my zipper. “No” I protested “I need some rest.”
“Just one more time” she begged as she undid my zipper and pulled my exhausted cock out. Cindy is a magician there is no doubt. I didn’t think I could rally my little general to battle one more time but she soon had him standing at attention and ready for action.

Her mouth was just too hot and wet for me to last long. Far too quickly I was exploding in her mouth. Once she had finished down below she brought her face to mine and kissed me.
We cuddled together and lay down on the sofa. She fell asleep almost instantly, I guess her batteries finally ran out.

I drifted off to sleep with one gorgeous woman straddling me and another sleeping in my bed.
Life is good…