PDA

View Full Version : what to do

delicious_torment
03-30-2010, 08:37 PM
I have never been in a master/slave relationship really but i really want to try it out.
The best way i could think of to start my little venture is to be in a relationship with someone that is experianced where as i am not...but the current place i am living there are no men around here that even know what BDSM really is or what it is about i am at a loss i dont know what to do!!!!

denuseri
03-30-2010, 09:21 PM
Sounds like you may have to train your own dominant...when and if you find someone that is.

It shouldn't be too hard to find someone in your area with some time and effort if your anywhere in the westeran world.

Have you tried a web search for munches where you are?

I wish you the best of luck.

Ozme52
03-31-2010, 01:00 PM
No... it's unlikely you'll have to train your own dominant. We are everywhere... you just don't realize it.

But denu is right, a munch is a great place to start.

Either proclaim where you are (in general) by setting your location, (kind of like "build it and and we will come", but we need to know where...)

or go to a site more dedicated to connecting locals with locals. You can search FetLife for your area and nearby cities to see just how many people are near you.