PDA

View Full Version : Age Play

dysphoria
03-31-2010, 09:53 AM
When you start doing Daddy/Mommy little girl/boy scenes, do you find it filters into your day to day life?

If so what do you do about it, embrace it? or Block it out?

x

brwneydgirl
03-31-2010, 09:56 AM
How so? Do you mean to ask if the "little" boy or girl continues to act the part when they're NOT with their daddy/mommy?

dysphoria
03-31-2010, 10:36 AM
yea i guess, sorry didnt know how else to put it..

Ozme52
03-31-2010, 01:25 PM
Hmmm, maybe that was why a particular friend always used an infantile vocabulary... yet I I never related it to kink.

Wa-Wa and tinkle were two that she commonly used.

------------------------------

I'd suggest that the answer to your question relates to whom you are with and what you are doing. Are you home or at work? With colleagues or friends... and if friends, what level of friend?

I think the answers are self-evident and unique to each situation for each person who would ask themself the question.

brwneydgirl
04-01-2010, 10:43 AM
There is a group that's local to me and they call themselves "littles". Every once in a while they all get together and go to arcades, roller rinks, apple-picking...etc. At these gatherings, they talk baby-talk, color in coloring books, suck their thumbs and so forth....I'm sure you get the picture. As far as I know, their dominants are not included in the outing and so they're just out there doing their thing along with the general population.

Is that what you're referring to?

Honestly, that's a bit much for me. I do enjoy some aspects of age-play (which i won't go into here but they don't include wearing diapers or wrecking havoc on unsuspecting vanillas).

wyldrose
04-04-2010, 11:36 PM
Mm, i've seen 'littles' out as well.

when w/We got into age play, i found that Master would sometimes surface as more of a 'Daddy' type in certain situations when w/We were out of role. it was always comforting to me, because He'd be a kind of selfless protector and teacher in those moments (not that He isn't all the time, but when He was 'Daddy' it was different).

w/We don't really play much Daddy/girl any more, because our roles are quite set as M/s, now. but yes, the roles used to sometimes kick in during every day life and it wasn't a bad thing.