PDA

View Full Version : Hey :)

Izzydoodle
03-31-2010, 10:34 AM
Hey, so, i'm new here. I've not put much in the About Me bit, i'm not totally sure what to put. I'm young, inexperienced, and possibly a bit stupid, but i think this is what i want. Being a submissive seems right for me, sort of feels right.

I'd like to make friends here, learn a bit more about the scene, about what i want from bdsm ( or is that a wee bit too assertive for a submissive? ). That's what i think i want, anyway. I'm rambling, i know, going a bit OTT with the commas. I just don't know what to put. Here i am, please like me? Should i put what i'm into? A physical description? Don't want this to go a bit seedy...

So i've had a think of what to put, here's a bit about me : I do Sociology, Politics, and History. I especially like Sociology. I like reading, primarily fiction. I like films, especially comedies and films in a foreign languages. There's something quite lovely about listening to other languages. I enjoy baking and making puddings, bit of a sweet tooth. I like going to gigs, mostly indie but i'm still fond ( ha, what a word) of metal and rock. Shall i leave it there? I think i will. There's a bit about me :D

denuseri
03-31-2010, 02:04 PM
Hi nice to meet ya and welcome to the Library!

BTW there is nothing wrong with being assertive as a submissive or otherwise.

TheSeeker
03-31-2010, 02:15 PM
welcome izzy
I have to laugh, we had a dog named izzy, it was a play on the word dizzy

I know you'll make lots of friends here

angelic.zest
03-31-2010, 07:39 PM
welcome to the community!

rosebud
03-31-2010, 08:54 PM
Hello, Welcome to the Library!

Dejah Thoris
03-31-2010, 11:31 PM
Wonderful name, and your bubbly personality shines through! Good luck to you here.

Izzydoodle
04-01-2010, 10:10 AM
Thank you :D
btw TheSeeker, my neighbours dog is called Izzy. I know literally no other humans with my name, but apparently it's popular with dogs lol

TheSeeker
04-01-2010, 10:15 AM
izzy much too funny!
you didn't name yourself after your neighbor's dog did you?
are you a good little puppy?