PDA

View Full Version : Male Orgasm Questions

Gentle
04-01-2010, 04:17 PM
Ok, this is just something that I'm kind of curious about, random as it may seem.
I have noticed a lot of Dominants get on and discuss, teaching their female subs how to orgasm on command, or brag about their subs accomplishments in that arena. (That's terribly cute by the way :) ) but I haven't found anything about any dominants doing that to male subs.

I was searching online and I found websites where there are techniques for men to control their orgasms so they don't ejaculate, and websites on how men can achieve mutliple orgasms. And of course there are cock rings and devices that limit or prevent a man from orgasming, but I'm not really concerned with whether or not ejaculation is a result, simply the programming to make him cum at your will.

So the question is... is it possible to do so? Has anybody here ever tried? :confused:

_ID_
04-01-2010, 09:30 PM
Of course it's possible. There is probably more than just two ways to do it, but off hand prostate milking and behavior modification are the two that cum to mind.

VaAugusta
04-01-2010, 09:32 PM
Personally, I believe orgasming on command to be a load of crap. Take what you read with a grain of salt. :rolleyes: As for me, I don't care if I spend a year working towards it with Helen of Troy, I'm not going to a get an erection and ejaculate instantly by a word. (well maybe with the whole goddess element, but probably not)

Gentle
04-01-2010, 10:42 PM
I don't know, I imagine that if you don't think it'll ever happen and no one comes up with a way to make you want it to happen, it probably won't, because it wouldn't matter to you. I think commanding bodily responses based on a specific trigger isn't at all impossible. Pavlov made dogs salivate at the ringing of a bell. It would be a matter of incentive and the target's responsiveness to the training, and probably a great deal of consistency.
The only thing is no one has ever mentioned training males, and I haven't been able to find any links on the matter. I figure recovery time would prevent the matter from becoming a regular event, but no one seems to have even tried it. At least if they have they haven't shared the results with us. Maybe it just isn't a big deal because most people don't consider the effort worth it.

But any other takers on the subject are welcome: Do you think it's possible? If not, why? Has anyone here done so? If so, how? Inquiriing minds want to know. :D

Zarine13
04-02-2010, 04:32 AM
I would think that you would go about it in much the same way a Dom/me would train a female sub. Sure the anatomy is different, but you still have to create that mental trigger.

Jennifer Williams
04-04-2010, 10:04 PM
I can get my little one pretty hard with just a few phrases; I suppose if I had the patience to work at it, I could minimize those phrases to just a few words or even perhaps one word.

But I don't have any patience. Once I decide I'm hot, he usually gets to keep his clothes on for about thirty seconds, if that.

I do make him wait to cum until I've decided we're done for the night (because he absolutely cannot stay awake afterwards; I've tried everything), but even then it still takes some work to get him to actually go off.

denuseri
04-05-2010, 02:07 PM
Ok, this is just something that I'm kind of curious about, random as it may seem.
I have noticed a lot of Dominants get on and discuss, teaching their female subs how to orgasm on command, or brag about their subs accomplishments in that arena. (That's terribly cute by the way :) ) but I haven't found anything about any dominants doing that to male subs.

Proababely becuase the "software" is just as different as the "hardware" when it cums to this lil biddie between man and woman.

I was searching online and I found websites where there are techniques for men to control their orgasms so they don't ejaculate, and websites on how men can achieve mutliple orgasms. And of course there are cock rings and devices that limit or prevent a man from orgasming, but I'm not really concerned with whether or not ejaculation is a result, simply the programming to make him cum at your will.

Involuntaraly from a cold start with absolutely no prior physical or mental stimulation from a conditioned pavlovian command word etc? I seriously doubt it. But once primed and ready to go, I would think that a guy may be able to cum when told too if the dominant times it just right.

Which btw is what 90% of the "cumming on command" females are actually doing if you talk to them and get the whole story. Most of the time their dominants get them warmed up first before they tell them to cum and then the girl has to squeeze herself on purpose for it to work.

Though its much more rare, it most certianly is possible to achieve the involuntary cold start in a female if one is properly conditioned all other things being equal.

So the question is... is it possible to do so? Has anybody here ever tried? :confused:

Ive never tried to make a guy cum on command myself, at least not without lots of build up and stimulation/edge play being also involved. Ive heard of it being attempted, though as mentioned above, never involuntararlly etc, The Taoists, tantrics and others have used a variety of practices to delay or enhance orgasm for the male when it occurs, and in some cases, prolong the event or reduce the refractory period.

Perhaps its just a matter of someone figuring out a way to properly condition the subject idk, it seems to me though, that the male in question would at the very least have to achieve some kind of erection of some kind before he could do so however.

WyldWyl
04-07-2010, 02:55 AM
I think it's important to remember that there are actually two processes in the male orgasm, the physical climax and the ejaculation are different and can be separated from each other. Whilst I've never done it, I imagine that training a male to cum on command would first need to include training them to climax without ejaculation, but from there on in it would be similar to training a female.

Jennifer Williams
04-08-2010, 12:35 AM
That is actually a very good point, and is necessary for keeping in mind male multiple orgasms. I've seen guys have more than one orgasm, where they ejaculate for the first one and then are so horny they can be made hard again and then orgasm again (but nothing comes out; they're empty!) I forgot about that.

My little one could never do that, though; once he ejaculates he is usually asleep like the dead (maybe I work him too hard :D ).

kingzing
04-09-2010, 06:09 PM
That is actually a very good point, and is necessary for keeping in mind male multiple orgasms. I've seen guys have more than one orgasm, where they ejaculate for the first one and then are so horny they can be made hard again and then orgasm again (but nothing comes out; they're empty!) I forgot about that.

My little one could never do that, though; once he ejaculates he is usually asleep like the dead (maybe I work him too hard :D ).

Just wake him up lol

I don't know, I imagine that if you don't think it'll ever happen and no one comes up with a way to make you want it to happen, it probably won't, because it wouldn't matter to you. I think commanding bodily responses based on a specific trigger isn't at all impossible. Pavlov made dogs salivate at the ringing of a bell. It would be a matter of incentive and the target's responsiveness to the training, and probably a great deal of consistency.
The only thing is no one has ever mentioned training males, and I haven't been able to find any links on the matter. I figure recovery time would prevent the matter from becoming a regular event, but no one seems to have even tried it. At least if they have they haven't shared the results with us. Maybe it just isn't a big deal because most people don't consider the effort worth it.

But any other takers on the subject are welcome: Do you think it's possible? If not, why? Has anyone here done so? If so, how? Inquiring minds want to know. :D

I agree with a lot of that. As a male, I know that I cannot easily cum multiple times a day (unfortunately ;) ). It is often not easy to cum two days in a row, but I have done it. If someone were to try this using a method similar to Pavlov, then it would be a very long process. Since Pavlov was able to feed his dogs several times a day, and males cannot easily cum several times a day, I would think that the process would take some time.

Amouthfulofsin
04-11-2010, 02:11 PM

But any other takers on the subject are welcome: Do you think it's possible? If not, why? Has anyone here done so? If so, how? Inquiriing minds want to know. :D

I agree with you.

Although I've never tried it, I'd maybe try to psychologically link a trigger to his arousal - a certain kind of touch, a certain smell, certain words, or even a certain look... I believe Pavlov had it right.

it would take a lot of patience, and I don't know whether he'd just cum on command, but hopefully he'd have a very strong physical response, much like most female trainees.

OH what fun it would be at dinner parties :cool:

In the end, I would want him to fully committed to the effort, since it's for his increased pleasure (and mine, of course)...men aren't only physically different, but psychologically different (duh), so while it might not be as cut and dried as whispering "Cum!" to a well-trained female sub, you can figure out a way *together* to prolong his orgasm, or train him to suppress it until you're ready for him to orgasm, or ejaculate when you want him to so.

Lisais mine
04-12-2010, 05:21 AM
Personally, I believe orgasming on command to be a load of crap. Take what you read with a grain of salt. :rolleyes: As for me, I don't care if I spend a year working towards it with Helen of Troy, I'm not going to a get an erection and ejaculate instantly by a word. (well maybe with the whole goddess element, but probably not)

belive what you want, but i am here to tell you it is not only true but easy to teach to a girl. i wish i had a guy to teach, cause it would be imensly entertaining... hell i had one girl that actually squirted on command a few times..

fetishdj
04-13-2010, 03:50 AM
I have heard claims from erotic fem dom hypnotists that they can achieve erection on command with some work. As stated, it is basically a pavlovian response but (and here is the difference) it is possible to consciously resist it (dogs don't bother to resist the stimulus, humans sometimes do but not as often as we'd like to think we can).

They work by linking something that already makes you aroused to something else - a keyword - and then repeatedly associating the two until the keyword works alone.
I have yet to see evidence of this, however. Also, this is erection not ejaculation or orgasm.

I think one important step is to 'get to know' the penis in question and the man attached to it. What works for one does not work for all. A lot of that is trial and error. Jennifer stated above that she only has to say a few words to get him started and that shows that she knows her guy well enough to know what to say and how. Thats a combination of his training and her learning...

Men are, of course, already well conditioned to respond to certain stimuli. The sight of breasts, underwear etc usually get a response and to a submissive male, any strong female is likely to find it easy to get a response.

kingzing
04-13-2010, 09:33 PM
In addition to that, just the thought of my girlfriend (who is not into the lifestyle at all and probably never will be) is enough to get me hard. So its not just erotic stimuli that can arouse someone, it can also be the simple thought of a person you care for.

Jennifer Williams
04-14-2010, 12:28 AM
In my experience, it is not hard to get a guy hard, lol.

Slavejamesuk
04-14-2010, 12:43 AM
folks, i have been made to climax when my domme gave me a countdown from 20 to 1, this was at the end of a session, and i had spent some time preventing a climax so it was quite easy.

i have also had one ejaculation where there was no physical contact but this was once out of an approximate 12,775(one a day for 35 years) this was a result of being denied a climax for 3 weeks, and he spent some time online getting me hyped up and then i met him and the dam thing went off on its own!

I guess the key to success is the anticipation of what will happen that gets the man in the mood for love.....and this must be the same for women.

anyway, thanks to all for making this web site so interesting.
Regards
James

fetishdj
04-14-2010, 12:55 AM
folks, i have been made to climax when my domme gave me a countdown from 20 to 1, this was at the end of a session, and i had spent some time preventing a climax so it was quite easy.

Of course, this is a good point... how aroused you are and how long you have been denied will be factors in this. I suppose the question could also be 'can you get a male to go from flaccid to erect to ejaculation with only a word and no physical contact?'

Ozme52
04-14-2010, 10:21 PM
Don't hot highschool chicks do it to inexperienced virgin boys all the time?

Isn't that the definition of "oh oh"?

My Masters Toy
04-24-2010, 07:27 PM
I agree with the denial. Couple that fact that time builds up more cum and my Master chooses when I am allowed to cum which has slowly increased between orgasms. However as a control for health reasons she milks me on a regular basis which keeps the pipes cleared out. As far as on command she couples that with the humilation and short phrases and only gives me a short window of opprotunity. And of course it is always at the end of my training session that I am allowed to cum. Most situations prohibit me from cumming inside her and I know I'll have to clean it up afterwards. I know that it is for her amusement and strive to always please her. Back to thet original question, yes it is possible to cum on command, but it so much more fun to add a few other triggers in there too.