PDA

View Full Version : Shaving

BDSM_Tourguide
01-14-2003, 05:07 AM
As "Little Miss Finding Fantasy" is about to discover the joys of a strictly regimented shaving schedule, I thought I would ask others what their view on the depilitation of the female.

Personally, I'm all for the smooth, clean look. I like shaved pussy, legs and armpits. Not to be crude or anything, but when I go down on a woman, I woul'd really rather not have a mouthful of hair. I want a mouthful of clit and pussy juice and that's all.

Besides which, in my view, it's cleaner, cleaner-looking, and not quite so aromatic. The last applying to both armpits and pussy. Heck, I'd probabyl shave my pits, too, but I believe my wife has informed me that I would a) look ridiculous, and b) be severely chastised for it.

I don't even mind cropping my pubic hair for "Ye Olde Harlot, Finding Fantasy" as she likes. I'm more inclined to do it if she keeps her pubic region shaved, too. It just looks better. And, again not to be crude, it looks better, feels better and smells better. Not to mention, a nice, soft tongue on freshly shaved balls feels so good!

So, I think I'll be popping off to the washroom to take care of some personal hygeine now. Please feel free to submit your opinon. I'd like to hear from either male or female perspectives and about either male or female shaving aspects and ideas.

write4jetc
01-14-2003, 10:06 AM
Yes, I'm all for a nice clean look on a woman, but not so much on the shaving end of things. I hate, hate, hate the feel of that stuff growing back in! Well, not under arms or on the legs, but around my pussy.
So, what we do is shave our armpits and legs, and trim our pussies with small scissors - carefully, of course! As long as it's short, it's fine and there's no itch as it grows back in.

Of course, it can also be fun to trim/be trimed ;)

BDSM_Tourguide
01-14-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by write4jetc

Yes, I agree. The slut usually winds up getting a nice bout of oral sex after she's been shaved. I just can't resist the freshly shaved aspect.

write4jetc
01-14-2003, 02:03 PM
I'm drooling over here! :D

Venus
01-15-2003, 10:36 PM
I don't really like to shave cause it leaves a stuble, I just pluck the hair. More efficient then shaving and doesn't cost any money unlike all those waxing things. :-)

veru_skjava
01-16-2003, 04:16 AM
**hands you the bravest woman award**

heck plucking stray hairs hurts, omg *shivers*

now that being said, any suggestions one doing this without excessive pain?

thanks

veru skjava

boccaccio2000g
01-16-2003, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by veru_skjava
**hands you the bravest woman award**

heck plucking stray hairs hurts, omg *shivers*

now that being said, any suggestions one doing this without excessive pain?

thanks

veru skjava
==================
Given the diversity (perversity?) of our group I'm surprised someone hasn't asked how to accomplish this "with" excessive pain.

;-)

Personally, shaving is one of those rituals occasionally encountered in BDSM stories that just leaves me, um, soft.

I threw out a couple of ideas to Beethovenfan a day or two ago about bringing the passionate worlds of opera and bondage together. I guess "The Barber of Seville" would be one we could give a kinky twist, no doubt to much pubic acclaim. Or maybe "Sweeney Todd - the Demon Barber of Fleet Street"

Boccaccio.

LadyAmanda
01-16-2003, 12:39 PM
Ha! I love it - The Barber of Seville does pussy shaving!

And his reward for doing an excellant, stubble-free shave would be ....

Finding_Fantasy
01-17-2003, 05:42 AM
I probably would do it more often but when it starts growing back in and you have that hard little stubble...well it is very uncomfortbale as in itching, but it also hurts too much to shave again until it is a little longer.

Plus, I an VERY ticklish in pretty much ever area of my body, especially there. When he runs the razor over it, it is a struggle not to laugh and move. I can't help myself sometimes though.

As for plucking...ummm...hell no. *lol* You are one tough *ahem* if you can stand that! *shivers* I am not a pain slut and that would leave me just a little bit useless afterwards.

felinaform
01-17-2003, 08:53 PM
It is interesting to find this here, since I recently had a dare to shave. Didn't seem all that hard to me until it came time to do it. I failed miserably. Mostly, I think, because it was just a dare and had no other meaning to me. It could have been a battle of wills.

It is itchy, but there was a creme in the store to reduce that. I also found nair is less smelly, more user friendly than it used to be. No problem with the process.

I can understand functionally, it is cleaner (not a mouthful), it is more sensual. No problem doing it for someone for that reason. Also, it must be an incredible turn-on.

Standing in front of a mirror and looking though, I don't like it. There is some mystery, some allure the natural way. Shaved just doesn't look good to me. Not at all. Probably, though, it is something that could be gotten used to. I have always shaved my arms and pits... once, though, I let that hair grow. It looked shiny-golden in the sun. But not what I was used to.

*shrug* I suppose I should feel bad for having refused the dare, then completing the task. Why did I do that? I wondered. That was the reason why I did the first time too. I wondered what I used to look like.... well, and another reason. My first job was taking care of institutionalized people. It was the institutions policy to require it. I grew more and more ashamed of my job, and left. But before I did I shaved myself to see what exactly it meant.

I have concluded that depending on the circumstance it could make you feel vulnerable, sensual, young, naughty... most anything. Am I the only one that does not like the way it looks?

um... before I go for the night, I just wanted to say that I am happy to find a community of thinking, feeling people. Good job.;)

Artemis
01-19-2003, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by Venus
I don't really like to shave cause it leaves a stuble, I just pluck the hair. More efficient then shaving and doesn't cost any money unlike all those waxing things. :-)

ditto Venus...plus the hair doesn't grow back quite as quickly as it does when just shaved.

boccaccio2000g
01-19-2003, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by LadyAmanda
Ha! I love it - The Barber of Seville does pussy shaving!

And his reward for doing an excellant, stubble-free shave would be ....

===============
Having done such an admirable job of perfoming his service, I should think that our amico Figaro should be allowed to use his tough brown leather razor strop for something other than sharpening his razor.

Don't you? ;-)

Bravo, Figaro!
Bravo, bravissimo,
Fortunatissimo!

(most fortunate of men)

----------------------------------------
Curiously, there is a passage in "The Barber of Seville" that touches (metaphorically) on our mutual interest here:

Rosina (the heroine) concludes a letter (which Figaro later reads) with these words:

"Siate pero certo che tuto a disposito a fare per rompere le sue catene, la sventurata, Rosina"

or, roughly translated "Be assured that the unhappy Rosina is entirely disposed to break her chains"

('le sue catene' means ' her chains', or perhaps ' her bondage')

Boccaccio

LadyAmanda
01-19-2003, 03:47 PM
<<Having done such an admirable job of perfoming his service, I should think that our amico Figaro should be allowed to use his tough brown leather razor strop for something other than sharpening his razor.>>

I can just hear the sound of that leather singing through the air, and that wonderful, sharp snap as it lands, followed quickly by that cry of pain from my pain slut.

AmandasSpankee
01-20-2003, 04:02 PM
ooohhh, this sounds promising; a nice trimming session, followed by a nice strapping ... a girl could be very happy with these small things in her life, a bit of variety here and there ... not that I would ever suggest such a thing to Mistress <grin>

BDSM_Tourguide
01-20-2003, 06:13 PM
You think that's all there is to it? After the talks she and I have been having about you, you might be in for some surprises. :)

LadyAmanda
01-20-2003, 07:11 PM
Now, now - we don't want to warn her ahead of time, do we? We want the blow to land without any warning at all; let her find out the details after that first scream leaves her throat.
:D

AmandasSpankee
01-22-2003, 03:32 PM
sylvie peers around fearfully, whimpering>

you guys are starting to worry me:confused:

BDSM_Tourguide
01-22-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by AmandasSpankee
sylvie peers around fearfully, whimpering>

you guys are starting to worry me:confused:

Good. About damned time, too.

Finding_Fantasy
01-23-2003, 05:25 AM
But I am afraid that I am as clueless as you are.

AmandasSpankee
01-23-2003, 04:23 PM
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be unexpectedly called out-of-town ... can you hear my mommy calling me??

Gotta go ... <whimper><whimper> and she won't even tell me what to wear or anything. she always has rules, but not this time. Maybe she is so mad at me she won't keep me around anymore.

LadyAmanda
01-23-2003, 08:50 PM
I will always keep you 'hanging' around - you don't get out of it that easily!

Venus
01-26-2003, 10:24 PM
re: Plucking

no, it doesn't hurt as much as one would think, and once you do it often enough, it is not even bothersome. It is just like plucking eyebrows, the first time is very unpleasant, but later you just get use to it. By the way, even if it was very painful, almost any physical pain becomes tolerable after a while if it is felt often. Emotional pain on the other hand is not as easy to handle.

redEva
02-07-2003, 07:38 PM
So true. I have been plucking (hurts a bit, but what a tedious job!), waxing/sugaring (mmmm nice result when done properly – but bitch to do it yourself + wow hurts! But nice and smooth mmmmmmm :D), now shaving every day (at the beginning it is sensitive, but you get used to it really fast! Just boring – like every day, not that tedious, fast in the morning shower). First time I did shave – felt strange, naked, now I can not see hair on myself – lol, you get used to everything I guess. Funny thing is – if I'm not clean my piercing (4 rings on labia minor) hurt – it seems to irritate it (seems to be good incentive ;)). As for the Master – nothing nicer than nice clean soft balls to suck on.

kimberly
02-11-2003, 05:29 AM
Oh yesss.....
I shaved once, out of curiousity a long time ago ..... and since then, its smooth soft sweetness for me. ** wanna see ? ** to me it does seem cleaner and such...but more importantly, when one licks and sucks and kisses and ...mmmmmm *coughs*.....sorry, lost my train of thought.....*giggles*....when one goes down on me, its much better for them, and they can focus on my pussy much more. and what girl doesnt enjoy such attention ? okay, gotta end this post, getting a lil excited here ...
:o

Mobius
02-11-2003, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by kimberly
Oh yesss.....
I shaved once, out of curiousity a long time ago ..... and since then, its smooth soft sweetness for me. ** wanna see ? ** to me it does seem cleaner and such...but more importantly, when one licks and sucks and kisses and ...mmmmmm *coughs*.....sorry, lost my train of thought.....*giggles*....when one goes down on me, its much better for them, and they can focus on my pussy much more. and what girl doesnt enjoy such attention ? okay, gotta end this post, getting a lil excited here ...
:o

If you dont like Shaving or plucking. you could dust off the old "eppylady" for that smooth waxed like look (ouch!)

BDSM_Tourguide
02-11-2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by kimberly
I shaved once, out of curiousity a long time ago ..... and since then, its smooth soft sweetness for me. ** wanna see ? **

Yes. Preferably in picture and video formats, edited with sound and shot in super 8.

Of course, all these demonstrations can be emailed to me privately. ;)

jeyline
04-20-2003, 04:17 PM
OMG! I could never even think of plucking down there. Talk about utter pain!!!

I shave, and I prefer it that way, despite the itchness as it grows back.

BDSM_Tourguide
04-20-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by jeyline
OMG! I could never even think of plucking down there. Talk about utter pain!!!

I shave, and I prefer it that way, despite the itchness as it grows back.

That's why you shave again, before it grows back.

Jeez. Some people. Ya just gotta tell em everything. ;)

kittenfemme
05-03-2003, 10:29 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Finding_Fantasy
[B]I probably would do it more often but when it starts growing back in and you have that hard little stubble...well it is very uncomfortbale as in itching, but it also hurts too much to shave again until it is a little longer.

Shaving isn't for everyone. This is my take on it:

I can't stand to have hair between my own legs... unless I'm holding someone's ponytail like a joystick. :D I've been shaving myself for years. I also require it of my submissives.

You can avoid the itching and discomfort by shaving more often. Don't shave every day! I shave every other day or sometimes every third day if I'm lazy. Keep that up and you'll pass a point (after two weeks or so) where ingrown hairs and razor burn are a thing of the past.

Don't shave against hair growth directions! No, you won't get as smooth but you'll avoid more razor burn and ingrown hairs. Sometimes, depending on your skin type, you can shave in both directions and get that whole "smooth as a baby's butt" thing going on. But shave in the direction the hair grows first.

As for the hurting... again, do not shave every day. Use a quality razor and shave gel. I suggest using a twin blade razor like Gillette's sensor excel (not the sensor, it's nowhere near as gentle, use the sensor excel) or Schick's slim twin disposables. Use a shave gel, not just shaving cream.

And when you get out of the shower/ bathtub don't immediately use lotion on your pubic area. Dry things off with a towel. Then wait five or ten mins for the air to dry you more thoroughly. Then apply a small amount of lotion.

bigleonardo
06-05-2003, 08:56 PM
[COLOR=darkblue][B][SIZE=3] Is nothing more beautiful in my opinion than a perfectly shaved pussy. I also think it's much more sensual for the women, and it has to feel better when one starts to open their lips...lick them, find the clit so easily and watch the juices pour out.....I can't be with a woman who has hair.

Big L

MrJerseyGuy
06-25-2003, 12:30 PM
Interesting thread...I have always been a big fan of the totally shaved pussy. Recently my girlfriend surprised me with her newly bald snatch and she intends to keep it that way. The only catch, however, is that last night she announced that she wants to shave me balls. Not for ME to shave them, SHE wants to do it. Talk about trust!

kittenfemme
06-25-2003, 01:22 PM
*smirk* Conditionally... she gets to shave your balls. Oh, that's devious! I love it. Kudos to your gf MrJerseyGuy.

And for what it's worth, being shorn can be amazingly erotic. I suggest you enjoy it.

siroco222003
06-25-2003, 10:14 PM
Once again she shows she's smarter than you. ;)

But seriously, I agree with kittenfemme, by all means let her do it. You wont regret it -- that is unless her hand slips (cough cough).

S.;)

MrJerseyGuy
06-26-2003, 06:45 AM
I'm looking forward to it

kittenfemme
06-26-2003, 07:31 AM
I would be too!

Damn... now I'm fantasizing about someone shaving between my thighs. *sigh* Why does my Mistress have to be half way across the continent right now? Hell, I'd settle for shaving her! *purrr* Oh yeah, I'd certainly settle for that! *more purrring* Wait. What were we talking about?

:D

MrJerseyGuy
07-07-2003, 05:42 AM
Well she made it official Saturday night~ Although she elected to use a chemical instead of a razor...probably best after several shots of Sambuca! Although I must say I like the look and feel of it. Hair is just such a nusance. It was funny though...because she smeared this shit from my asshole to my belly button...then during the 10 minute waiting period she mumbled something about how she was supposed to test it on a small area first!!! Great!

Oh well...now we both look like 10 year olds down there

gamoses
07-07-2003, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by MrJerseyGuy
Well she made it official Saturday night~ Although she elected to use a chemical instead of a razor...

What did y'all use? And did it work well?
I was griping just this morning about how the head of a Sensor Excel is just too darn big.

veru_skjava
07-07-2003, 08:37 AM
yes please do tell,

I have never had success with chemicals, though I agree the head of the excell is to big, I have to say the new Mach 3 blade is excellent, though still to big.

would love to hear about a chemical (not wax) that works.

veru skjava :)

bigleonardo
07-07-2003, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by kittenfemme
*smirk* Conditionally... she gets to shave your balls. Oh, that's devious! I love it. Kudos to your gf MrJerseyGuy.

And for what it's worth, being shorn can be amazingly erotic. I suggest you enjoy it.

I have always done my woman, and she had done me, and its one big erotic experience...Just like many men don't like to go through a jungle to reach the golden clit...Many women don't like the feel of hair in their mouth while sucking during a blowjob or sucking a mans balls...

I have total trust in my partner....as she does in me

Never a Nick

:p

humble chick
07-07-2003, 10:38 AM
I too have a personal problem with the look of a shaved puss, though I love the feel of it. For me, it seemed that I was imitating myself as a MUCH younger girl and I had a moral issue with my current wanting me to look that young? I have no idea if that was what he in fact DID want but I worried that it was a question I didn't have the strength to ask (or hear the answer)

Anyway, despite moral questions, especially since I am single and not likely to run into anything for a LONG time, I am happily smoooooootttthhhhhh. I get waxed (completely!) and since I am only starting in this scene, it is the one thing I do to get the fantasies real. I love it - and it hurts less each time (*smiles*)

kittenfemme
07-07-2003, 01:15 PM
OMG, humble chick, you GET waxed?!?! Oh, that would be so hot... the pain, the fear, the anticipation, having another woman you don't know with her hands between your legs...

*purrr*

I just may have to try that.

redEva
07-07-2003, 03:53 PM
Wax is definitely the way to go – as long as you are not doing it yourself – but, did you ladies tried Venus razor blade? It is bit big still, but works just nice :) , only problem I have is getting that little patch just above my back hole *smirk*

veru_skjava
07-07-2003, 08:52 PM
thanks redEva, thats what I was talking about the venus... yes the female version of the Mach 3.

I am not sure if I can be waxed or use chemicals. I have Lupus (SLE), and my skin is extremely sensitive.

But smooth is essential, not only is it Masters wish, I love the constant reminder of my slavery.

;)

bigleonardo
07-07-2003, 09:38 PM
In my opinion, weather it be in the BDSM scene or any other sexual theme, most men like a shaved puss for the look, the feel, the taste...not to make you into an innocent youth...

There are people out there that I do know of that have been involved in incest that do want their partners to look like a ten year old to bring back what happened when they were with a young girl....

But I am sure that can be a big time discussion in other forums that enjoy that as the main subject...

Keep it clean and smooth, enjoy the feel yourself, and I sincerely doubt that you will have trouble finding people to play with...

Being in here shows that your a sexual being and that shows to others also

Originally posted by humble chick
I too have a personal problem with the look of a shaved puss, though I love the feel of it. For me, it seemed that I was imitating myself as a MUCH younger girl and I had a moral issue with my current wanting me to look that young? I have no idea if that was what he in fact DID want but I worried that it was a question I didn't have the strength to ask (or hear the answer)

Anyway, despite moral questions, especially since I am single and not likely to run into anything for a LONG time, I am happily smoooooootttthhhhhh. I get waxed (completely!) and since I am only starting in this scene, it is the one thing I do to get the fantasies real. I love it - and it hurts less each time (*smiles*) :cool:

MrJerseyGuy
07-08-2003, 06:21 AM
I agree with Bigleonardo, it has nothing to do with looking young, it's just plain cleaner. And for those who asked, the product she used is called "VEET" It's a regular over the counter drug store type dipilitory creme, but it works extremely well. 8 minutes and it's all gone!

kittenfemme
07-08-2003, 06:30 AM
*giggle* As in the French word for quickly, vite? That's cute! I'll have to try it. Though I'm nervous using those products between my thighs. Does it hurt the sensative skin at all? Especially as RedEva was so kind to point out... those annoying little hairs around the rear entrance.

Oooh... nevermind. I just checked drugstore.com. They have a gentle bikini formula (http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=75402&catid=22091&trx=PLST-0-SRCH&trxp1=22091&trxp2=75402&trxp3=1&trxp4=0&btrx=BUY-PLST-0-SRCH). Is that what you used?

humble chick
07-08-2003, 07:17 AM
Please be careful with some of those chemicals! I used VEET once and, nothing against the product because I know it works well, but I had a reaction to it and couldn't sit down for a week. I got these blister like sores and since I had done it all over (arsehole to breakfast as they say!) I had no relief for a long time! Test it on a small part of your skin first!!!!!!!!!

And waxing is great - for all the wrong reasons of course *blush*

BDSM_Tourguide
07-08-2003, 08:04 AM
... then even the "sensitive bikini formula" can cause some pretty seriuos rashes and even burns. My wife can barely use Nair's bikini formula, so we usually just bite the bullet and use the razor. Of course, she always uses MY razor for it, but that's another story.

kittenfemme
07-08-2003, 01:16 PM
Hmm... my skin is very sensitive. Maybe I'll skip the chemicals. They usually break me out. That's a very good point.

I think I'll have to try the waxing humble chick, for all the wrong reasons of course. :D

In the meantime, I'll stick to razors. I've used a razor for years. It serves me well. Not to mention, shaving someone else is SUCH a thrill. The first Domme who had me shave her literally had to mop me off the floor when we finished.

Curtis
07-08-2003, 03:22 PM
I use a Gillette Trac II (on myself) and find it to be quite small enough.

I do recommend using a new blade each time...

redEva
07-08-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Curtis
I do recommend using a new blade each time...

ouch expensive! true it is much better when the blade is fresh, but still, OUCH expensive!

blackshadowmast
07-08-2003, 06:42 PM
Electric is my way, less painful and a hell of a lot less bleeding.

gamoses
07-08-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by MrJerseyGuy
I agree with Bigleonardo, it has nothing to do with looking young, it's just plain cleaner. And for those who asked, the product she used is called "VEET" It's a regular over the counter drug store type dipilitory creme, but it works extremely well. 8 minutes and it's all gone!

doesn't it irritate such a sensitive area? i'd switch if it really worked, but experience with such products on my legs leads me to be extremely skeptical.

Curtis
07-08-2003, 08:54 PM
It just varies a lot from person to person. One ex-girlfriend of mine swore by this diabolical device that twisted (leg) hair around some kind of roller and ripped it out. All three of her sisters used Nair, but she couldn't tolerate it.

humble chick
07-09-2003, 04:14 AM
yeah, I've tried the epilady/silkepil thing but I found I got ingrown hairs. Now if there is one place I am looking NOT to get ingrowns it is there! :p

Whipit
07-09-2003, 04:26 AM
it should be mandatory for all women to shave or wax so there is no bush.

This is the first step to pleasing your man

bigleonardo
07-10-2003, 07:07 AM
I would love to see some before and after pictures.

Just like a makeover.

longrover
07-16-2003, 10:29 AM
I've talked my wife into shaving twice in many, many years and she hated it. She hated looking like a kid and she hated the itch (the deal was lets try it, continuing was NOT on the table).

I like the look and I like the feel, but I don't _dislike_ hair pie enough to be put off from exploring the bush. Not meaning to dis those who prefer themselves or their s.o.'s smooth, but ...

Except after a long hard day tilling the garden, loading hay in the barn, chopping wood, shoeing horses, etc., I really like the way she smells and tastes. In fact, I got her to stop shaving her pits to make her taste and smell more available to me. Yum!

Maybe I'm making lemonade, but I like that with very little sugar, too.

Natural pits are an interesting challenge, too. Few women in the US go that way, and warm weather fashions, not to mention bathing suits, make it almost impossible to disguise. :D

Lon

Kostly
07-16-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by write4jetc
Yes, I'm all for a nice clean look on a woman, but not so much on the shaving end of things. I hate, hate, hate the feel of that stuff growing back in! Well, not under arms or on the legs, but around my pussy.
So, what we do is shave our armpits and legs, and trim our pussies with small scissors - carefully, of course! As long as it's short, it's fine and there's no itch as it grows back in.

Try waxing your submissive every week... Much better for that... and the waxing experiance can be made into a very erotic and equally painful addition to your weekly dutys and as a part of taking care of your submissive!

kittenfemme
07-16-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Kostly
Try waxing your submissive every week... Much better for that... and the waxing experiance can be made into a very erotic and equally painful addition to your weekly dutys and as a part of taking care of your submissive!

*purrrr* That's a fantastice idea! The same thing could be done with shaving. Or perhaps even better: the submissive has to shave or wax in front of the Dominant... put on a show of sorts every other day or every week.

bigleonardo
07-16-2003, 09:29 PM
I must say, that I adore a perfectly shaved pussy, or very much trimmed one is also good....

I did have an experience in Germany while I was in the service many years ago.

I met a blonde girl at a beer hall, imagine that in Germany.:)

She was quite nice looking. and very sexy indeed....After a couple of litre's of beer we went back to her place....

We started to drink some wine and she loosened up even more....she pulled off her blouse and she had a very perky set of tits....then I noticed....not only wasn't she a natural blonde, she did have a very bushy pussy, and her underarms had hairs that must have been at least 5 inches long....she had hairy legs...I never had experienced it, but her pussy hair and her underarm hair was so soft...like she shampooed it every night and put on conditioner.....She put my cock right into the armpit....and it felt like a warm silk scarf.....I came....I was amazed. at the feeling....
Then she led me to her bush.....since her hair was not frizzy, nor curly...but smooth as silk it was very easy to make my way throught the supposed jungle...find her lips and clit....I found that it wasn't gross then....but I have yet to find another woman who might keep her pussy hair, and underarm hair like that

pussy_cat
08-23-2004, 02:45 PM
Waxing works well, but is not for the faint hearted. I wax myself followed with scrubbing daily to avoid ingrown hairs. If you are waxing for the first few times, cotton panties help reduce bumps and irritation.

jaeangel
08-24-2004, 09:51 AM
I used to have a very thick bush down there. My hubby (then boyfriend) had a hard time going down on me and told me he'd like it shaved, so I did. After that I kept my pussy bare because it's easier to keep clean, ododr doesn't get caught in it and smell, and i like the feel of rubbing my freshly-shaved pussy against my hubby's bald forehead (he has a receding hairline).
I shave my pussy and arms but I pluck everywhere else. It's very time intensive, and I get a crick in my neck when doing my armpits, but the results are worth it; I usually only have to do a maintaining pluck every couple of days, and a full pluck once a week (in a warm bubble bath, LOL). Since pussy stubble grows back faster than any other hair (my arm hair, even though it's long, grows slowly) I shave the surface with a razor and then use tweezers to pluck the hair that grows in places the razor doesn't reach (Between the outer and inner lips, back by the asshole, the happy trail from my pussy to my belly button. I tried using depilatories but since i have sensitive skin down there, I got a rash and couldn't sit for days. Many shaving creams give me rashes down there too; I use goat milk soap to shave with.

LickmyBoot22
08-24-2004, 12:53 PM
Here is a nice idea for the ladies that want to have a nice soft mound. You can get it 'sugared'. It is like waxing but not as painful and they pull the hairs out with the way the hair grows and low and behold, after a few times... it stays gone. It just quits growing. I very seldom have to 'refresh' It costs about $70 per time but with only 5-6 times, you won't have to worry anymore, and they will take off as much as you want or as little (including the hairs around the asshole.)

j
08-26-2004, 09:59 AM
Guess everybody has her own hangups or preferences about shaving, waxing, sugaring etc... I personnally wax and like it, everywhere.

However I have a confession to make... I have that fetish about victims, in any fictitious tale, displaying a hairless pussy to their tormentor and /or audience. If the lady is furry I can't take any vicarious pleasure in her tribulations, no matter how creative. It's an aesthetic, erotic, ethical, whatever ... point of view... and a fetish is to be indulged, right?

So - as I usually proofread and give a nice page layout to the stories i download - it is not uncommon for me to shave (in a variety of ways) a paper heroin, at some stage in her adventures, if the author forgot to... It improves my (later) reading pleasure immensely.

Bad, bad, I know, but pleasure comes first!

Dngnkeeper
12-01-2004, 06:26 PM
As a great fan of bear skin I'm disappointed that someone hasen't mentioned the old school method of fur removal. Let me use an example to demonstrate. :D
kittenfemme I know you have expressed a desire so if you like...

First if we can have our victim UHHH customer lay down here on the table. Our assistants will help you get settled and adjust the safety straps.
Oh yes I know this is unusual but it is for your own personal safety.
Now we are all comfy let me show you the difference between the old ways and the new.

Here we have one of technologies answers to bulk fur removal. (shows customer the hair clippers) See how the vibrations are used to cut the fur. Oh so quick and effective and I bet you would love the feel. And then we would finish with this. (shows customer newest three bladed razor). But not today, after all this is a demonstration of the Old School method. :D

Now here is the point of the demo. (shows the customer an antique strait razor) Now now don't struggle this won't hurt a bit. You see first we must make sure it is properly sharpened. The strop will hone the edge razor sharp for us. (continues working razor on the strop) Now lets see if its ready. Yes it cuts the paper with great ease. Now lets prepare the working surface. All you need is a small amount of water on the shaving soap and a little mixing with the brush and there you have the perfect lubricant. Oh I know the brush tickles when its applied but we must be thorough and work it down to the skin. There that seems good.

Now lets proceed with the real work. You"ll note how important it is to hold the razor at the proper angel to prevent nicks on the skin. :eek: Also note how the razor can be maneuvered into those tight spots between the lips and the cheeks. Another great advantage is that the hair doesn't clog the razor. So no more missed spots and having to go over an area several times. Don't you hate the razor burn it causes?

Well that was quick. Let me clean off the leftover soap for you with this towel. So pretty, back to factory specs. Look in the mirror. And see, I even got inside your lips and those other hard to reach places. :D

Now let me finish with this hot towel and let you rest, you look quite flushed.

Now who says the old ways can't be fun. :cooldude:

wannabeXopsed
12-01-2004, 09:03 PM
Dngnkeeper, Now that is how I have always imagine it to be like. :yourock:

May I be the next victim(customer) :bigeye: Please?

T

Chuckdom19
12-01-2004, 10:01 PM
Dngnkeeper, Now that is how I have always imagine it to be like. :yourock:

May I be the next victim(customer) :bigeye: Please?

T

As official Depilation person of Mobius' Dungeon, I'll be happy to demonstrate another, even older method. Just let me get those tweezers...
Wait! Where are you running off to?

ShyGuy1
12-02-2004, 12:08 AM
She is blindfolded, hands tied above her head. One leg tied to a bedpost.

I use my electric razor. At first she thinks a vibrator is coming. I Make a few passes with the side burn clippers, then I get to business with the blades. Then I mention that I use the razor on my face, and will think of her pussy whenever I shave myself. That goes over pretty well.

But it can fuck up the blades. :)

wannabeXopsed
12-02-2004, 12:27 AM
Uh, Well since I will be in safety straps, it may not be as easy to run off
:exit: , and the sounds might not be as nice to listen to, moaning and groaning opposed to screaming and yelling? Tweezers is a little scary for me, :scared:

But getting into Mobius's dungeon looks interesting? :Oops: sorry wrong thread!

At any rate, being shaved is one of the most erotic feeling I have ever had, and I love the way it feels. Surrendering and exposing myself, trusting another with a sharp object in a very sensitive place just gets me all excited :p

T

Curtis
12-04-2004, 11:16 AM
I received a free Shick three-bladed razor in the mail as one of their promotions, so I thought I'd do a product review for y'all.

Basically, it's a 'don't buy'. On the plus side, it's very light and produced no nicks, cuts or razor burn.

On the minus side, the blades cost four or more times what I'm paying for TracII blades, AND I had to keep going over and over (and over and over...) the same areas, and some areas never did have all of the hair removed. It probably took twice as long to shave as it normally does. Also, it was much trickier to clean the hair out from between the blades than on a TracII, with increased wear and tear on my blade brush (an old tooth brush). Speaking of increased wear and tear, since I had to go over the same areas twice as often, I'm guessing that I'd run through the blades twice as fast, which would put me up closer to ten times the cost of my usual blades, but until I've worn the sample out, that's just a guess.

Summary: It's good to try something new (especially if it's also free) once in awhile, but just as I took advantage of the money-back guarantee on the Norelco electric I received for Christmas a decade ago, the Shick three-blade isn't even close to convincing me to give up my 30 year old TracII. :goldcup:

socyologyst
12-22-2004, 08:18 PM
doesn't it take a Long time to get all those hairs out? I don't really mind if it hurts (you). but I'm just wondering about the time involved. probably have to give up TV or something. unless you do it every day.
so what's your system?