PDA

View Full Version : Spontaneous Submissiveness

WyldWyl
04-07-2010, 05:49 PM
As a dom, it always pleases me to see my pet reinforce her submissiveness, and display how happy and content that her place as my slave makes her. I particularly love the spontaneous gestures she makes to show it- the way she hides her face against my chest to seek protection when she's nervous or overwhelmed, the way she nuzzles against my hand and kisses them whenever they come near her, the way she can't help but call me Master even in vanilla public settings. The list of little things she does is almost endless, and each one is a joy to me.

The question I have for you other doms and dommes is: do you enjoy similar things? What little ways do your subbies have to show their respect and admiration? Or are you at the opposite side of things- do you like your subs to only show their respect on command, or in ways you authorise? If so, what do you do? Do you ever let your subs use their initiative, or is everything strictly by command?

Jennifer Williams
04-08-2010, 01:04 AM
Oh, the list is about five hundred miles long...I LOVE the little things, I live for the little things, the subconscious things that he doesn't even realize he's doing because that is how I know how he really feels.

For example, his hair was getting long and he asked me what kind of haircut I wanted him to get. I was tired and not feeling creative so I told him he could choose his own haircut style this time.

He fretted for days and when I asked him why hair was still long he looked at me with this adorable, precious face and said "Will you tell me how to cut it now?"

*melts*

Or even simpler things, as you said. Like if he wants attention, he'll just go from sitting on the couch to laying on his back, hoping I'll climb on top of him (which I usually do).

I think my favorite is when I compliment him; he always turns his head away and downcasts his eyes to the nearest corner and blushes like you've never seen. But he smiles in the cutest way.

_ID_
04-08-2010, 06:09 AM
The little things are what make up the greater part of the relationship and her submission. It is those things, especially when she does them unprovoked, that tells me in more volumes of how devoted to her submission to me she really is.

My favorite is when she curls up to me and whispers "I love you Master".

Jennifer Williams
04-08-2010, 06:52 PM
Oh, that is so sweet. *sniff* I do love sweet things.

WolfLeader
04-10-2010, 07:53 PM
When she purrs at my touch or when I speak softly to her. Her way of affirming that she feels safe and secure around me.

Lisais mine
04-11-2010, 05:06 PM
oh yeah. when she asks me to beat her. or when she just lays her head at my feet. those are the most awesome things.

socal_dan
04-11-2010, 05:12 PM
I have to say my absolute favorite thing to hear is "Yes sir," or "Thank you, sir" somewhere public. I tend to keep kink away from my family (we're close) and not part of my menial day to day stuff, so being out and about and telling a sub to do something, or asking for something, and getting that response is just... so damned cute.