PDA

View Full Version : If you could have a night in a fully stocked dungeon, what would you want to do?

Fiera
04-07-2010, 07:19 PM
If you had a night in a fully stocked dungeon, what would you want to do?

I know that there are many people who will for one reason or another never enter a dungeon a day in their lives. Then there are others that get to be in them whenever they want to be in them.

This question just crossed my mind and I wondered what you all would say about it.

denuseri
04-07-2010, 09:42 PM
I am curious as to just what exactly you mean by "a dungeon"..and it being fully stocked.

See one persons fully stocked dungeon is quite possibely anothers old wood shed in the back yard.

Or a "public dungeon" fetish bar/club with fancy furnishings and flashing lights.

Or a simple bedroom in ones house with just a whip and some handcuffs in the closet.

All besides the point if you are basically asking what kind of dungeon related fantasy one would like to act out?

Ozme52
04-08-2010, 01:43 PM
It has to have a St. Andrews Cross, even better if it has substantial ceiling fixtures for stretched bindings and/or suspensions.

A spanking horse, adjustable both for multiple sized of submissives... and for multiple heights of dominants, because yes, at some point, while bound on the horse, the submissive is going to be used, all three orifices.

A panalopy of whips and beating implements of course. The bigger the variety, the better.

A massage table so she can soothe my tired muscles after her beatings. Also good for bending her over for another round.

A shower is nice, I like to be cleaned up afterward. Big with hoses and attachments if I'm inclined toward assisting in her clean-up... ;)

Perhaps a spa and/or sauna.

And a cool down area for my aftercare, while I watch the next set of doms use their toys.

:rolleyes:

denuseri
04-08-2010, 03:24 PM
lol I like Oz's idea of a dungeon...poor dorthy wont know what hit her when she gets to the Emeralde city...fans myself.

jeanne
04-08-2010, 03:34 PM
It has to have a St. Andrews Cross, even better if it has substantial ceiling fixtures for stretched bindings and/or suspensions.

A spanking horse, adjustable both for multiple sized of submissives... and for multiple heights of dominants, because yes, at some point, while bound on the horse, the submissive is going to be used, all three orifices.

A panalopy of whips and beating implements of course. The bigger the variety, the better.

A massage table so she can soothe my tired muscles after her beatings. Also good for bending her over for another round.

A shower is nice, I like to be cleaned up afterward. Big with hoses and attachments if I'm inclined toward assisting in her clean-up... ;)

Perhaps a spa and/or sauna.

And a cool down area for my aftercare, while I watch the next set of doms use their toys.

:rolleyes:

There is a super-secret location, owned by he-who-shall-not-be-named, that has most of this. Perhaps you'll be visiting there again this summer? ;)

Fiera
04-08-2010, 04:07 PM
Well the dungeon described by Ozme52 not only has all of that but it has EVERYTHING.
Let me ask you a little bit of a different question.

If you were to go to this dungeon what would you think others or yourself would like to have demonstrated. So you don't need to worry that what you want demonstrated is not available. It is. I am going to do the demos this Saturday and I think this forum would have great ideas for what they would want to see.

Thanks for your ideas in advance.

denuseri
04-08-2010, 05:09 PM
Are you doing demos for a private no holes barred venue?

Or a public, fettishball/fetcon type venue?

Fiera
04-08-2010, 06:28 PM
It is private by invitation only. This time it was posted for two local BDSM groups.

Ozme52
04-08-2010, 10:25 PM
Are you doing demos for a private no holes barred venue?

Or a public, fettishball/fetcon type venue?

Nice "eggcorn". It should be no holds barred, but I like your idea better.

brwneydgirl
04-09-2010, 06:02 AM
Demo idea for doms: How to walk softly and carry a big stick.

Demo idea for subs: What to do when you see ^him walking down the street.

denuseri
04-09-2010, 12:01 PM
Ok...now...how many people are activily participating in your demo and what roles will they (yourself included) be assuming?

Is the audience invited to play as well?

Are you the primary submissive object of attention or not....can you squirt when you cum?

Do you like elctro play? Water sports? Shibari? etc?

One thing I had to do for a private play party as a demo was go through an extensive amount of in scene power play negotiation with my Dom at the time and choose between having to squat while on a leash over a litter box and piss with my hands cuffed behind my back or get tied down to a Y cross mounted at coffee table hieght ass up and recieve an enema.

As instructed prior by him I followed script and chose the litter box and then for part two got the enema anyway.

On another occassion I had to be tied in an arm binder facing up knees allmost to shoulders (bent in half like a shot gun) and ankles held wide on a wieght bench like table and then have a series of different sized anal beads sans string inserted up my bottom one at a time and then push each back out after it was in for a lil while into a cup (for which I was judged on distance etc much to the ammusment of the guests....all prior to having all my holes filled with a variety of items he had brought and some of the guests where invited to participate using the items though not alowed to touch me directly.

Your imajination is the limit...just be safe first and kinky second sugar. I wish you the best of luck.

denuseri
04-12-2010, 02:38 PM
psst hey Fiera...how did it go?

rocco
06-05-2010, 06:28 AM
wow! that question has brought back a memory i"d love to share with you!:d some time back during my travels. i went to the "york dungeon" and what floated my boat was the "rack" i just stood there mesmerised by it.
this lovley looking middle aged woman came up to me and we started talking about medevial history etc.
then she said "do you see your self on that rack?" her saying that, aroused me and i was just about to reply with some cheesy chat up line, then her partner or husband turned up and they both left! i was gutted and thought about her for days, and the rack! then as time goes on you forget.
but reading the forums here and your question brought everything back to me! thank you!:)

racks are cool if youve got a back problem!

subrob99
10-08-2010, 08:05 PM
Would like to be dominated by both a male and female dom. Tied in a hogtie position and made to service both. while they torcher my cock and balls.

ickleimi
10-10-2010, 03:28 PM
i know what mean about the rack something ive considered before myself

Echoes
01-14-2015, 07:35 PM
interesting question to bump to the front

just_ine
01-15-2015, 02:13 AM
Oh yes, Echoes, I agree!
To me there must be a St. Andrews cross, many canes, paddles and space for a bull whip.

Enough rope to make a rope Top salivate and possibly do a suspension.

Ooh and fire play! I really want to feel/see that!
And if there are some needles I'd be a happy camper.

*dusts hands*
That's a good start, I think...

Echoes
01-15-2015, 07:45 AM
hmmm, if memory serves me correctly
I love floggers of all kinds and all over body flogging, being held helpless, chained or cuffed or manacles.
Had three different canes tried on me lightly, it would bear more exploration under the right circumstances
I started tying myself and am now looking at different kinds of ties. knots and ropes.
tried the horse...yeowch, but yet...always have to try things three times to form a solid opinion
made and tried my own tit press, then tit suspension similar to the idea of a horse, that was pretty fun (no wonder i have hush puppies)
Paddles i havent had tried but...well you know that story. Have to get the pictures out of the head
oh whips? Never tried them
belt, yes, strap, not tried although curious
curious about more
need a anal hook, spreader bar, to be completely immobilized is an awesome start ...
let the fun begin!!
oh evil...needles?
ok let me say this,
great fear of heights, i get ill
wasps and hornets, i actually dance and scream like a girl, terror!
needles, i freak, cannot walk, do that inner wiggle and shut down
but I helped him sew up her vagina, didn't watch but handed him the needles

maybe you are right and I am a bit of a sadist *evil grin*

slaveboy 6
01-17-2015, 09:45 AM
This is an interesting topic. I so agree with subrob...I'd love to be put in a position where I was servicing a woman and a man. That has never actually happened, but in cyber anything is possible.

Sarai.K82
10-08-2015, 02:44 PM
Not so much "dungeon material," but I would love to explore sensory deprivation, being blindfolded, masked, gagged, unable to hear, focused solely on the feeling of being touched, not knowing.

Reba
06-21-2016, 12:15 PM
I have never had that opportunity so I would like to try everything!