PDA

View Full Version : needing suggestions and what i should do

singletaillover
04-08-2010, 07:59 AM
as you all know by now that i am living with my Master in Perth Western Australia since the 10th of Feb but i just cant get this out of my mind and its ripping me apart. I cant stop thinking that i have to return to the UK on the 10th of Feb next year, i am trying to enjoy myself being here with Master until then and i have been enjoying myself so please dont get me wrong. I have just found out today that it could take up to 6 months to get another visa to return to Australia and be by my Masters side again as i cant apply for another visa whilst i am in Australia. Also i have just found out the my family which is my 2 sons, my brother, and mum does not want to know me no more and wont help me if i return to the UK next Feb that is putting me up until i can get another visa and all my friends are the same just because i am into this lifestyle and being a slave to Master I am also worried that if i do return to the UK next Feb that Master might not want me back as Master does have another slave or that Master cant afford to buy the visa and the plane fare for me to return to Australia as he did with this visa. Its going to rip me apart if i have to leave Master even if i did have somewhere to go if i return to the UK next Feb. I have spoken to Master how i feel and he says to stop worrying as you never know something might crop up, but i know that in my heart that i will have to return to the UK next Feb has anybody got any suggestions what i can and should do.As all this worrying is stopping me sleeping properly at night, not eating properly and crying all the time when Master is at work or when i am in bed.

brwneydgirl
04-08-2010, 09:58 AM
Hmmm...multiple issues going on here (I think...although it's difficult to break it all down).

To address the issue of not being with him in Australia...could he travel to the UK with you in February...and stay until your visa is renewed?

Ozme52
04-08-2010, 01:09 PM
You'll be far sadder if, in a year, you realize you squandered time worrying over such things.

Listen to your master. Live in the moment. If something is meant to be, karma will provide, and don't assume the best thing for you is the thing you wish for most... because the unknown thing you do not know to wish for may be around the corner.

Jennifer Williams
04-08-2010, 02:48 PM
because the unknown thing you do not know to wish for may be around the corner.

So, so, so true. Life can always bring you unexpected blessings, unexpected solutions to problems.

I don't know what the immigrations laws are in Australia, but have you tried talking to an immigration office/person (however they do it down there?) Maybe there are other options you don't know about (I know in the United States you could apply to become a permanent resident, for example).

denuseri
04-08-2010, 03:21 PM
I have no advice for you about getting a visa or anything singletail, but I shall pray that you find serenity during your journey no matter where it may take you my sister.

fetishdj
04-13-2010, 04:15 AM
A trick a friend of mine pulled at least once (though i have to say she did eventually have to leave due to no permanent visa) is to fly out to New Zealand on a visit before your australian visa expires and then fly back into the country and apply for a new visa as you land. It may work still, not sure if they have changed the rules or not in the past 10 years.

If you are serious about staying in the country then I would look into acquiring a permanent citizenship. However, you will need skills that are needed in Australia at the moment (things like teaching, police, doctors etc are pretty much a dead cert but other careers less likely) and you may have to return to the UK to apply. As suggested above, talk to an immigration officer and read up on the current laws.