PDA

View Full Version : seeking a female uk sub

Harsh Master
04-09-2010, 08:38 AM
I am looking for a sub in the Norwich area.I am prepared to travel if needed get to know you first in here if your out side the uk dont apply must be uk and anywhere in teh country 27 to 50 size isnt important but under 16 stone is aguide line neither are looks looking for a good sub with personality I have got 8 years experince pm me we talk and see where it leads will try a couple times a day in here look forward to meeting you

Harsh Master
04-09-2010, 12:42 PM
I am looking for a sub in the Norwich area. I am prepared to travel if needed and would like to get to know you first in here. Potential person must be in UK so please don’t apply if you are outside the uk. Age range between 27 to 50, size isn’t important but under 16 stone is a guide line. Good looks are not important as I am looking for a sub with personality and a sense of humour. I am caring, tactile and will take the lead as necessary. I enjoy exhibitionism and spanking in particular but open to suggestions too. I have 8 years previous experience. If you are interested, please PM me and we will see where it leads. I log in a couple of times a day and look forward to talking to you.

Harsh Master
04-12-2010, 07:55 AM
I am looking for a sub in the Norwich area. I am prepared to travel if needed and would like to get to know you first in here. Potential person must be in UK so please don’t apply if you are outside the uk. Age range between 27 to 50, size isn’t important but under 16 stone is a guide line. Good looks are not important as I am looking for a sub with personality and a sense of humour. I am caring, tactile and will take the lead as necessary. I enjoy exhibitionism and spanking in particular but open to suggestions too. I have 8 years previous experience. If you are interested, please PM me and we will see where it leads. I log in a couple of times a day and look forward to talking to you. I am in the process of exloring with a particular sub and I dont need anyone else thank you for reading my add wish you luck in your search I think mine is over found her how we get on time will tell :crawlgirl:crawlgirl:crawlgirl straight to me

Harsh Master
05-04-2010, 07:18 AM
I was in the process of exploring with a particular sub but she wasnt ready for a relationship so I am looking again message me if you fit the bill look forward to getting to know you:crawlgirl:crawlgirl:crawlgirl straight to me see you soon

Harsh Master
05-09-2010, 07:34 AM
bump

Harsh Master
06-03-2010, 12:13 PM
bump

Harsh Master
06-23-2010, 03:07 PM
bump