PDA

View Full Version : Jenny

TheSeeker
04-10-2010, 11:39 PM
Jenny

“Let’s go for a drive” I told Jenny. She smiled and jumped up to put on her driving clothes, A tiny white t-shirt several sizes too small and a small pair of blue shorts.
The t-shirt was too tight, her nipples were visible even when they weren’t erect which was rare. The t-shirt was also short stopping several inches above her navel.
Her shorts were equally small and short. The bottom of her cheeks hung out and the waist was very low. They squeezed her too tightly in the crotch giving her camel toes.
Yeah she looked like a horny slut in her driving clothes and I loved it.

We hopped in my 67 mustang fastback, it’s a classic, 428 cobra jet engine under the hood, it just growled when it was running.
I got in and started her up while Jenny hopped into the passenger seat. We needed gas so I stopped at the truck-stop on I-70. It’s always a busy place plus they carry the high-octane fuel the mustang needs.

Jenny cleaned the windshield while I fueled up. I love the way she washes the windshield always being sure to rub her breasts on the windshield getting her t-shirt wet in just the right places.
She finished first and went into the convenience store to look around. I followed a few minutes later. As I said I like this stop because it is always crowded and Jenny always attracts an audience when she is in here.
I always stand some distance away and look at the show she puts on. As usual she had a rapt audience.
Two teenage boys standing at the magazine rack were busy jostling each other and staring at her. She knew it and must have decided she would put on a show just for them. She was across the aisle from them staring at the candy display. Something on the bottom shelf caught her eye. She bent over to take a closer look making sure her bottom was facing the boys. The tiny shorts she wore were already stretched to their limit and when she bent over they slid into the split in her cheeks leaving her bottom hanging out completely exposed. She held that pose for several seconds to be sure the boys and everyone else, got a good look at her perfect butt.

When she stood back up she turned towards the boys and smiled a wicked smile. They were both beat red by now, I’m sure they had bulging cocks in their jeans just straining to be set free.
While she was smiling at the boy Jenny pretended to just notice that her t-shirt had gotten wet cleaning the windshield. She looked down on the wet spots on the shirt and started to rub them while she got a pouty look on her face. She rubbed her breasts several times while the boys watched then she left.

I followed her out the store and headed back to the mustang. “You’re not getting in the car with that wet t-shirt” I teased her. She smiled and peeled off the wet shirt. Now she was standing next to the car wearing nothing but the too small shorts.
I looked towards the store windows and there were the two boys standing there watching the whole show.
I opened up the trunk and she tossed her shirt in then climbed topless into the passenger’s seat.

I got onto I-70 and started driving to Vail for lunch. As soon as we were past the houses of town Jenny leaned over and undid my zipper. Soon my cock was out and hard and Jenny’s mouth swallowed it whole.
I don’t know if you’ve ever driven in the mountains at 75 mph trying to control your car while a gorgeous nearly naked woman is trying to blow your cock and your mind but it ain’t easy.
About 10 minutes later I finally exploded in her mouth nearly losing control of the car. In case you haven’t figured it out yet Jenny is one horny lady.
She sat back up in her seat and we continued our drive talking about different things. For Jenny sitting there nearly naked was natural.

When we got to Vail I drove to Chemayo’s one of my favorite restaurants and pulled up to the valet station. Jenny still topless hopped out of the car and the valet did a double take.
We walked to the back of the car and I popped open the trunk. She grabbed her t-shirt and put it back on.

The female maitre`de looked at us and told me they have a dress code. I’ve eaten at Chemayo’s many times and I know all about their dress code.
I slipped her a $50 bill and said I hoped my friend’s appearance would be alright. She grabbed the bill in her fist, smiled and led us to an isolated table out of the way.
Once we were seated Jenny reached over and ran her hand up my leg smiling.
“No, I am not in the mood.” I knew the first thought that crossed her mind was crawling under the table to service me but I really wasn’t in the mood.

We had a great lunch, we always do, unfortunately I had, had one too many shots of Jack Daniels. It was three in the afternoon so we decided to spend the night in Vail.
We checked in at the Radisson and decided we needed to go shopping to buy a few things for the evening.
Jenny needed a dress, I needed a sport-coat and of course we needed to buy a few adult novelties to play with that night.

Jenny found the tightest, shortest red dress in the store and decided she wanted it. She tried it on and showed it off for me WOW!
The dress was so tight it clearly showed that she shaved her pussy. The salesclerk asked Jenny if she needed to purchase any underwear and we both laughed.
With our clothes shopping done we headed to Fascinations. The list themselves as an adult novelty store. What that means is they sell some of the hottest nastiest sex toys and bondage gear.
I started into the store with Jenny but she stopped me. “No, you wait out here I want it to be a surprise. Now hand me your credit card.” I did as she said and waited across the plaza at a small bar enjoying several more shots of Jack and a cigar.
I’m glad I made myself comfortable for she was in the store almost half an hour. I guess she was having fun shopping.

When we got back to our room it was only 5 o’clock. We wouldn’t be going out to dinner for another two hours and it would be four hours before the clubs starting getting hot. What could we do for two hours?