PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Online Female

MasterOrigin
04-11-2010, 11:51 AM
I have been in to the lifestyle for over thirteen years. Training woman both in real time and online relationships to fulfil there desires to become either a submissive or slave. I am currently searching for a new online female, because I have released my last one a few months ago. She was eight months pregnant and wanted to spend time with her new baby and husband once it come along.

I am an extremely demanding and caring Master, who expects from my female somebody who is serious, loyal, dedicated, honest and open, having your limits pushed and willing to learn. Somebody who will respect me as there Master. I am a firm believer that a training of submissive or a slave should involve two main areas. These are sexual training where you learn about sexual pleasure, exploring yourself sexual with my guidance, learning to giving sexual pleasure to others while not receiving it in return. Non-sexual training involves you learning how to your hold yourself while in the present of others, when to talk, how to complete non sexual tasks, pleasing others.

To do any type of training I will have to train your body and mind to how it should act, so that your submissive or slave nature become second natural to you without a second thought.

The training of you will be something that we discussed before taking you on. I have got a wide area of experience to pull on when select the training methods of which could be suitable for you. My experiences include self bondage, pain and pleasure, mental submission, rituals, positions. The important part of the training will be breaking down the wall between your normal life and the submissive or slave part of you.

Looks, age (as long as you are 50 or under), location does not really matter to me.

If you are interested please contact me and tell me about yourself, any experiences that you have had in the past. There is no wrong or right answers, if you do not have any experience then that is not a wrong answer to me. We all have to start off somewhere, but I find it more rewarding in the end seeing the female becoming fully submerge in the lifestyle.

Please contact me through private messages to talk further.

Master Origin