PDA

View Full Version : Begging

craveshumiliation
04-12-2010, 02:29 PM
random post....

i enjoy begging for things like orgasms ect

but i wondered what is it about Your sub/slave begging that makes You want to make them beg?

forgive me if that question makes no sense
craves xxx

Lisais mine
04-12-2010, 03:15 PM
Hmm.. difficult question, really- i guess it is because lisa is a strong woman. if i have gotten her to the point of begging, then she is vulnrable, truly submitting.

besides, sounds are really important to me- whimpering, gasping,or breathless speach really turns me on.

WyldWyl
04-12-2010, 05:50 PM
I concur with Lisais Mine. Also, I like the idea of my pet being so swept up in desire that her need is only being held back by the force of her discipline and her total dedication to my pleasure.

_ID_
04-12-2010, 09:57 PM
I agree with both responses. Not much more I could add.

Jennifer Williams
04-12-2010, 11:07 PM
It's the knowledge that in that moment you have total, complete control. There is nothing like the surge of power you feel when they say "please...", knowing that whether they get whatever it is is solely up to you, and that they have no say about it. Great, now you've made me all hot and I was trying to go to bed.

craveshumiliation
04-13-2010, 02:08 PM
thank You all for Your answers.

my small mind tends to have alot of questions,
thank You once again for ticking one on my list :)

xx

chuck
04-13-2010, 02:10 PM
It's the knowledge that in that moment you have total, complete control. There is nothing like the surge of power you feel when they say "please...", knowing that whether they get whatever it is is solely up to you, and that they have no say about it. What makes that really hot is when the dominant is strong enough to say 'no' even when, or particularly when, the submissive really wants, needs, and/or expects a 'yes.'

If the dominant consistently grants the request, then the begging is little more than a humble request for something the submissive feels entitled to. If the dominant consistently withholds the request, then the begging becomes a rote exercise of humility. When the submissive is not sure if the dominant will grant the request or not, that's when the begging and the power become real.

socal_dan
04-13-2010, 04:00 PM
On the flip side, I prefer my subs not to beg. I love the look on a submissive's face when they're arguing with themselves about whether or not to beg for something I've already said no to. I don't mind requests, I'm actually pleased by being asked for something, but when I've given a firm answer and I'm immediately asked again, or begged for it, I get rather annoyed.

Jennifer Williams
04-13-2010, 06:22 PM
OH, see, you are fair. I'm not so much. I'll tell him that I'll be going off first and he has to wait, and then immediately play with his cock while demanding he not get distracted. It practically forces him to beg. Especially when he's tied and can't escape my fingers...:D

craveshumiliation
04-14-2010, 04:19 AM
again answers that have helped me alot however what if your sub/slave (like me) likes the humiliation of begging?

xx

Petite esclave
04-14-2010, 11:56 AM
Excuse me for posting here as I am submissive, but I get that....

For me, begging is a display of the amount of pleasure I am feeling.....raw passion.

We are all so unique..depends on the connection between the Dom and sub.

socal_dan
04-14-2010, 04:57 PM
again answers that have helped me alot however what if your sub/slave (like me) likes the humiliation of begging?

xx
Well, to clarify, I don't consider asking for something in any given way "begging." As where some people would consider asking with an overt amount of humility and voluntary subjugation to be begging. This is fine.

Personally I consider "begging" to be pleading after a request as if I'll relent or have changed my mind in the 30 seconds that's elapsed after I've given an answer. This is what I don't like. When I've given a firm directive, or decision, I expect it to be heeded, and I interpret repeated requests after that as something like, "How 'bout now? ... How 'bout now?" Very frustrating.

If the sub is attracted to the humiliation of begging, that humiliation can be provided in other ways by setting up parameters for how any request is made, or even for how to approach making a request or asking a question. Having your sub kiss your feet, for instance, before even being given permission to ask for something, would be an easy to start this. I'm sure you can use your imagination for other ideas as well.

This is especially effective if you occasionally deny them permission afterwards -- they've gone through some show of submissiveness to get permission to ask for something, to not even be allowed to ask anyway.

Petite esclave
04-14-2010, 05:24 PM
I love the look on a submissive's face when they're arguing with themselves about whether or not to beg for something I've already said no to.

Love that!

socal_dan
04-14-2010, 10:54 PM
OH, see, you are fair. I'm not so much. I'll tell him that I'll be going off first and he has to wait, and then immediately play with his cock while demanding he not get distracted. It practically forces him to beg. Especially when he's tied and can't escape my fingers...:D
I'm hardly fair. If they beg they don't get what they want.

Jennifer Williams
04-15-2010, 06:48 PM
Well, to each his own, I guess.

I personally love when I've said no, and they are still so desperate they try to ask again, anyway. As if they can change my mind...and every now and then, they can. Which makes the begging all the more juicy the next time....
If I get tired of hearing it, they just get gagged.

leo9
04-18-2010, 10:03 AM
I personally love when I've said no, and they are still so desperate they try to ask again, anyway. As if they can change my mind...and every now and then, they can. Which makes the begging all the more juicy the next time....
If I get tired of hearing it, they just get gagged.

I don't call it begging unless they are too desperate to care whether I've already said No. And yes, I love it, to me it's the pure sound of submission.

I once played with a femsub at a time when my primary relationship was still under construction, so I made it clear in advance that sex wasn't on the program. She agreed, but after an hour or two in the dungeon she was hot enough not to care.

And I thought that only a Dom could get as much pleasure out of having a woman grovelling at my feet pleading desperately "Please fuck your slave, Master, a girl begs!" as I would have got out of doing it.

craveshumiliation
04-18-2010, 02:38 PM
thank You again for Your views, comments and opinions :) xxxx

Master4girls
04-21-2010, 12:20 PM
I totally agree that its the ultimate control feeling that a dom gets when their subs starts begging and you can see the look of desperation on their face and plus it sometimes brings out the "animal" in them when they beg and i tell them to show me how badly they want to cum for example and they show me by doing the wildest craziest things to me that I finally say yes to me. And plus its fun to repeatedly say no and plus i cant just give in just after a sub starts begging, they would have to continue begging and teasing me till I cant take it myself with passion and excitment that I finally say yes to their begging... And it does reveal who the brats are since I have in the past experienced that some subs would just tell you 'f*** it and make themselves cum for instance when they are being held on the verge of cumming and just cant take it anymore.

I dont know begging just gives me a good feeling knowing that my sub is obedient and at my call that when i say no to her begging, she wouldnt just throw a tantrem or whimper immensely but continue to pleease me soo I would actually reply yes to her begging and that she knows that begging is not some quick way for me to let her do what she wants..

Hope that helps and I didnt ramble to much!

leah06
04-21-2010, 12:36 PM
@Social Dan - My master likes it when I beg, but every now and then he just says, no begging now. I think he likes to see me struggle to keep quiet - and I think he says no begging when he feels in danger of giving in!

denuseri
04-21-2010, 04:52 PM
Begging is actually kind of an allmost formalized artistic ritual for some.

One thing I am never to do..is beg..(at least not verbally or with my eyes)... without first recieving the apporopriate kind of permission to proceed.

There are several ways I am allowed to silently "beg" with body language alone however that do not nessesarally require permission beforehand; such as when I kneel..if my palms are face up along the outside edge of my thighs it is to be precived as my silently begging for my ravishment or "use" as it is called.

Another way of silently begging involves the eyes alone. (but requires that I be given permission to make eye contact)

There many variations and themes involved in this for us and of course alltough one may be: ernest and needful or enticing and beguiling or playful and perhaps even challenging at times, when one begs, depending upon one's dominants mood at the time etc; one must also ultimately be fully "pleasing". (regardless of weather or not one gets what one was begging for or not)

Ozme52
04-21-2010, 05:30 PM
My master likes it when I beg, but every now and then he just says, no begging now. I think he likes to see me struggle to keep quiet...

Definitely. The look is everything. Both the struggle to keep quiet... and even moreso the requirement to beg but to do so in silence.

Ahhhhh, it's in the eyes, it's in the eyes.

Need... and fear I "won't notice" her need.

Jennifer Williams
04-21-2010, 06:09 PM
Definitely. The look is everything. Both the struggle to keep quiet...

How about a struggle to do anything? Or to not do something...

Mmmmm...yes, the eyes.

craveshumiliation
04-22-2010, 09:41 AM
once again Your opinions have facinated me and helped me understand a bit more...
i supose this could be a good question to post in the Q&A for submissives.

however for now all of Your answers have facinated me.

thank You for Your time.

craves xxx