PDA

View Full Version : OMG what did i get myself into!

KinkyLola
01-15-2003, 02:12 PM
okay this may not be politically correct but I have this deep fantasy to be with two men. or rather taken by two men. maybe meet them out at a bar have a little to much to drink and then get carried away and to find myself in a situation I cant really handle. semi forcibly made to submit to their will.

to be held down by one man have my legs help open while the other slams me hard and long with only thoughts for his pleasure. then to have the whole thing repeat with the second man. Maybe find myself tied up vulnerable and exposed while these two men share in the use of my body.

I know rape fantasy are common in women .. But this is more of a situation gone out of control fantasy.

Thoughts? Comments? Id love some feedback

Xo
Lola

BruceBoxer
01-20-2003, 08:31 AM
It's a hot fantasy Lola--while the thought of being taken by strangers is 98% conscious, I imagine that wee bit remaining would be by your own volition. And I'm sure that your fantasy doesn't include the negative ramifications such as vilolence and disease--I'd like to be taken by a pack of women :)

BDSM_Tourguide
01-20-2003, 10:03 AM
You can't rape the williing!

:D

AmandasSpankee
01-20-2003, 04:20 PM
I think Lola's fantasy is much more about having control taken from you than being raped, per se.

If you go into a seedy bar, hang around by yourself drinking, eye all the available options, and leave with a couple of them, losing control of the situation is something that is almost certainly going to happen. And being taken - hard! - by more than one man at a time is also a fantasy that many women share.

Not that I speak from personal experience, of course ... god, those were the good old days:cool:

BruceBoxer
01-20-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by BDSM_Tourguide
You can't rape the williing!

:D

We men are SOOOO easy ain't we Tourguide?

BDSM_Tourguide
01-20-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by AmandasSpankee
I think Lola's fantasy is much more about having control taken from you than being raped, per se.

If you go into a seedy bar, hang around by yourself drinking, eye all the available options, and leave with a couple of them, losing control of the situation is something that is almost certainly going to happen. And being taken - hard! - by more than one man at a time is also a fantasy that many women share.

Not that I speak from personal experience, of course ... god, those were the good old days:cool:

Or maybe one man and two women? *Eyebrow wiggle*

BDSM_Tourguide
01-20-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by BruceBoxer
We men are SOOOO easy ain't we Tourguide?

As pie on Sunday, baby!

LadyAmanda
01-20-2003, 07:28 PM
That's true - give you a little bit of attention, a tug or two on a nipple, a lick or two on the balls, a nice hot, wet mouth around your cock, and you all stop thinking with the head on your shoulders .... <grin>

It's one of the things that makes you so lovable ;)

BDSM_Tourguide
01-20-2003, 08:00 PM
You had me at ball-licking...

*smirk*

LadyAmanda
01-21-2003, 12:41 PM
Yeah, well, I could have been more explicit, but you get the idea, eh?

AmandasSpankee
01-22-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by BDSM_Tourguide
You had me at ball-licking...

*smirk*

<<<Pfffttt>>> Was that the sound of you spitting coffee at your monitor? That's what I did when I read this!

Honest-to-God, when you see this 'lady', you'll be totally amazed that something like this comes out of that sweet little mouth. She's a short, petite blue-eyed angel, who looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. I will find you a picture of her, then you'll see what I mean. The woman has a mouth on her like a truck driver in heat.

I'm probably in more trouble now ... oh, well, I'm already scared to death of her, so what's a little more shit? I'm sure there's a reason I have to be out-of-town for the weekend - starting now!

LadyAmanda
01-22-2003, 05:59 PM
Do you have a death wish that you forgot to tell me about? Sheesh - you're not in enough trouble?

There's a very strange tone showing in your posts - what's going on in your head? You're either trying to provoke me, or ... what?

BDSM_Tourguide
01-22-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by AmandasSpankee
<<<Pfffttt>>> Was that the sound of you spitting coffee at your monitor? That's what I did when I read this!

Honest-to-God, when you see this 'lady', you'll be totally amazed that something like this comes out of that sweet little mouth. She's a short, petite blue-eyed angel, who looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. I will find you a picture of her, then you'll see what I mean. The woman has a mouth on her like a truck driver in heat.

I'm probably in more trouble now ... oh, well, I'm already scared to death of her, so what's a little more shit? I'm sure there's a reason I have to be out-of-town for the weekend - starting now!

Nah. I never waste good coffee. It goes against my nature as the Coffee God!

So, send the damned picture already! I'm waiting, slut!

Finding_Fantasy
01-23-2003, 06:09 AM
Well rape fantasies or just really rough sex are definitely not uncommon. I am sure most of us have thought about it a time or tow.

As for the "ball licking" comment. Yes, he really does like that *chuckles* At least this is something I can say through personal experience *grins*

LadyAmanda
01-23-2003, 08:31 PM
<<The woman has a mouth on her like a truck driver in heat.
>>

gee, thanks, sweetheart! remind me to say something nice about you, too! So, where are you going to post this picture? And when ... Would you like me to find one for you?

Top-Rock
03-12-2003, 03:08 PM
Dear Kinky Lola,
I suggest you try this out by role-playing with a trusted boyfriend. The crucial element is to make sure it's role-play on the part of the partner, too.
As a lawyer, I've represented genuine rapists from time to time. Trust me, a good boyfriend role-playing can make your experience much more dramatic, much closer to your desired fantasy, than real felons would. Real felons have too little sense of the dramatic, and would not take the care to fully understand details of your fantasy which you might consider important.
Your writing on this forum has helped you put the fantasy into words. Now you are better equipped to express your desires to someone who deserves your trust.
Rock