PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody else do this?

socal_dan
04-13-2010, 03:54 PM
I was driving home this afternoon, and while stopped at a light I glanced over and saw this fairly attractive woman looking down at something in her lap. One of the first things that came to mind was "I wonder how she'd look kneeling next to me."

Which made me realize: I do this, or something very similar, for almost every woman I'm attracted to whether or not they're into submission.

Does anybody else do anything like this, or similar?

Jennifer Williams
04-13-2010, 06:17 PM
Oh HELL yes! I'm fairly certain that's just human nature, dan. If you were vanilla, would you worry if you wondered what a hot female you passed looked like in her bra and panties? Not at all. You see a hot chick; you imagine her in a way that turns you on. Totally normal.

I would say probably half the men I see wind up in some kind of bondage in my mind's eye, and they must know this somehow because really, I get looked in the eye very rarely by men.

If they do manage to look me in the eye then my imagination becomes hopelessly occupied, to the point of me maybe not noticing that the light has now turned green :D

fetishdj
04-14-2010, 01:06 AM
Only natural... I think everyone does this to a greater or lesser extent...