PDA

View Full Version : Looking for online female slave to use

Master4girls
04-18-2010, 09:44 AM
Hi, Im an experienced Master,25 years old seeking an online female slut slave to use on cam and/or digital camera. Im looking for a girl who knows her position as a slut and craves being called dirty names,treated roughly and used hard and being pushed. Things I would get you to do include masturbating with multiple common objects lying around the house and getting you to cum over and over again till you are all sore (my current record for the most amount of times I have made a girl cum in one night is 16), getting you to put make up on your face and then getting you to face fuck yourself with a dildo and deepthroat it soo you become all teary and you have make up streaks down your face, or getting you to write dirty words describing yourself on your tits and stomach with lipstick, or getting you to do self bondage and tie your breasts hard sooo they look bigger than they are and then getting you to get a ruler and spank those breasts and nipples or getting you to spread your legs wide and paddle your ass with a ruler while fucking yourself and you wouldnt be able to stop paddling yourself until you came the number of times I wanted you to in that position. Those only some things I would do to you, I also love dressing my slave and getting her to wear what I want and then seeing her seductively strip from it.

So if that describes the way you want to be treated, roughly and like a dirty lil slut that you are, send me a private message and tell me:
1. Your Name
2. Your asl
3. What you look like (include body type and breast size)
4 Which one you have, a digital camera or a webcam? And I would prefer you to have both and lets face it, everyone has a digital camera these days and webcams are relatively cheap to buy.
5. Your msn or yahoo addy or even better skype name since webcam and sound quality is soo much better on skype!
6. Your turn ons,interests and limits in bdsm
7. Previous experience as a sub/slave
8. How available and how often are you online (im looking for a slave who is online quite a bit soo they are available for use by myself as their Master )

And you can just copy the above when you answer my questions, it would make it much easier for you and plus it make sure you dont leave any of my questions unanswered.

Thanks for reading my ad and I hope to find a dirty girl who enjoys being treated like I described above soon so I can start using her for my enjoyment.

Master4girls

Master4girls
04-23-2010, 01:09 PM
BUMP! still looking for that dirty sexy girl to use and have as my own to serve and please me=)

Master4girls
05-05-2010, 10:48 AM
BUMP! still looking!

Master4girls
05-15-2010, 01:46 AM
bump=)

jessica76
05-17-2010, 02:57 PM
1. Jessica
2. 32 f tx
3. 5ft 4in green eyes brown hair 38d thick 159
4. a web cam and a camera on my phonw
5. slavesweet36
6.limits scat animals anything illegal.... being treated like a piece of fuck meat is my turn on
7.no experoence but like being used by men
8. im available mon-fri 8am-3pm

Master4girls
06-08-2010, 06:53 AM
bump yet again=)

Master4girls
06-22-2010, 09:20 AM
bump:)

Master4girls
06-30-2010, 04:29 AM
bump bump bump=)