PDA

View Full Version : Poly Mommy and Daddy looking for slave girl

666ick
01-21-2010, 07:05 AM
I am 27 years old, 5'11" tall, weigh 165lbs, have brown hair, green eyes, and am a full time dominant. I don't switch, dress up, role play, or tolerate disobedience. I am not abusive, but will punish when the situation dictates it. I don't humiliate for no reason, but it can and will be used as a punishment. I am into almost anything sexually, except for piss, shit, animals, children, or switching.

What I am looking for: I am looking for an attractive younger woman, preferably small in frame but proportional, without children. They would need to be willing to consider a long term D/s relationship where privilages and house rank are dictated by the work put into training. I do not do weekend training, one time fucks, etc...I am here strictly for a mate. I do not tolerate whining, complaining, sarcasm, or questioning my word. I seek intelligence and a drive to refine and better yourself through my training. I like long hair.

I have been dominant my entire life, and in the scene for a little under 7 years. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Master Ick

sexy4u2009
03-09-2010, 06:53 AM
are you still searching cos i am available and seeking too

666ick
03-22-2010, 04:17 PM
I decided to rewrite and repost this because I feel my previous attempt was a bit sparse when it comes to details and my expectations.

I am a 27 year old dominant man looking for a TPE/LTR. I am extremely open sexually, and I’m pretty much down to do anything that doesn’t include my feminization, children, animals, other men, or switching. The person I am looking for must have the ‘whatever you want’ mindset, meaning I don’t expect to ask for anything. I require her to be intelligent, articulate, a good listener, kind of a stoner, and she must possess a loving, caring, devoted willing to please attitude. In return, I am extremely affectionate, love to give gifts and spend a lot of time with my submissive female. The journey is hard, and meant to be so. If I am going to use time on someone seeing if they are worth spending my life and time with, I need to know if they can succeed in this expectation. As I never give my woman a request I would see as unreasonable or impossible, I test in very harsh, extreme, and psychologically intensive ways to save us both the time of not knowing the real probability for success. Keep in mind, my tests are doable, and I am adamantly opposed to hurting a submissive in a way that would negatively affect her ability to do what was asked. I do not set my woman up for failure. Keeping this in mind, I do punish physically, and the method of that punishment depends on the infraction. It could be anything from a minor verbal scolding or corner time to being spanked, cropped, suspended, smacked upside the skull, forced to walk around like a dog in public…like I said, the crime will fit the punishment,. There is only one infraction that brings zero punishment, that being cheating. I will immediately drop, disown, ignore, and mentally destroy any connection I may have once had with a cheater. I am too territorial and possessive to allow another man anywhere near my woman, at least in this respect. As for training, I have my own methods and would rather discuss them one on one. It would help to be into almost all forms of slavery, a painslut, and to know completely, 100% that it is what you want 24/7. I will not deal with the curious, ‘pre-trained’ (this term is utterly fucking laughable. If I haven’t trained you, you are not trained for me), under aged, bratty, slow witted, or prima donnas. I revel in breaking my hands against these types of people.

About me: I’m a 5’10”, 175 pound man from all over the continental US. I have green eyes, dark hair with what appears to be a few white hairs peppered throughout, and I am not very hairy. I try to dress pretty casual, and expect my mate to do so as well. I love outdoor sports and activities like hiking, climbing, kayaking, camping, fishing and hunting and try to spend time in the wilderness when I can. I grew up in the most formidable terrain on earth, Alaska, and view most people as horribly unprepared for reasonably likely occurrences, so a desire to learn to self suffice in a mate is very important to me. I am very interested in the physical sciences and for fun, that’s right FUN, I tend to start conversations most people cannot follow on such subjects as astrophysics, nanotechnology, ecology, biology, etc. I am an autodidact, meaning everything I know, I have taught myself out of passion and interest, both of which I have shit tons of. I grew up dirt poor and value money immensely, although it is not my goal to make my first billion at any point, all I want to do is live simply, comfortably, and free to do as I please when I please. I like to go to metal and hardcore shows, and every now and then I get drunk or stoned and blow off steam with my friends. My friends are comprised mostly of females, so if that is a problem for you then, I’m sorry, they pre-existed you. I have two daughters, and I would require someone who wants to be a good mother to them, and eventually give me children of her own. I do not have a boy yet, and it is one of my goals to either have a boy, or 4 girls. I am family oriented and have a very close relationship with my close family, and view my little sister as one of my best friends.

Sexually I am into the following:
Bondage (both full and light, some improve too.), ass play, anal sex, ass fisting, fisting, dilation, medical play, genital torture, water sports, toilet games, ashtray games, electroplay, sensory deprivation, suspension, shibari, public and private humiliation, puppy play, tickle torture, rape and kidnapping simulation, orgasm control, face fucking, ball gags, spankings, beatings, canings, cock worship, and generally anything both fulfills my deviant sexual desires and also uplifts me and makes me happy. I use sexual punishments when applicable or when I can work it into the punishment, so don’t think the card ever comes off of the table for even one second. All of these things I have listed are things I expect, so if you aren’t willing, don’t waste your or my time.

I require proof of cleanliness, namely a STD test, which I am also happy to provide before any play, and oral contraception or depo is required. I hate rubbers, I refuse to use them.

I am unlike anyone you have ever met. I didn’t need to be trained or instructed so much as pointed in the right direction. I was born the way I am with the desires I have. The right person will be loved, cherished, and never given up on. If this sounds like what you would like, I would like to hear from you and begin your evaluation.

Lover of eyeliner streakies,
Master Ick

Note: No, you cannot move in with me just because I said you were a good candidate, even as rare as that is. I require time to get to know someone before I am comfortable with any physical acquisition. Sorry, here’s a Kleenex.

666ick
03-27-2010, 11:36 AM
I am still searching...

666ick
03-31-2010, 10:06 AM
One under consideration, still accepting submissives. Must be poly and preferably live on the Eastern Seaboard.

666ick
04-21-2010, 09:03 PM
I am updating my personal. The dynamics I am looking for have changed, although not that much.

My name is Ian, and you may address Me as such. I am one of two dominants in a polyamorous relationship We are looking to expand in a longterm, structured setting. We are in search of bright, honest, loyal girls willing to submit to the control of Mama Julz and Myself in all areas. Julz and I are both friends, lovers, and We both like to play as hard as humanly possible. We are like a unit, Her and I, and at no time do I listen to anyone over Her. Personally, I like younger girls, petite, attractive, and obedient. I am not partial to any specific race or nationality, and I would prefer a non-religious, agnostic, or atheist girl, although as long as it isn't something I have to compete with at any time it shouldn't pose a problem. When I first meet someone, I like to meet in public and prefer to keep the first meeting, if not the first few meetings non-sexual to gauge the probability of anything moving forward past a nasty lay. I figure that if I wanted ass, I could get ass...the point of my being here is to find subservient young women to serve Mama Julz and I and make up Our little family of obedient baby girls who make Us both happy and proud of them. If you lack intelligence, common sense, honesty or loyalty, please do not contact us. The role needing to be filled has a pretty varied set of skills, so (a) talented and selfless girl/s are a must.

Currently, My counterpart and I are looking to start with one die hard submissive girl who is trustworthy, loyal, and sensible that We can train to be the big sister of the other girls to come into the house. The training will be far more rigorous and involve heavy sadism and sexual torture, as well as confinement, abandonment, rape simulation, bathroom/sleep/dietary control, and public humiliation/beatings. With time, rights and privileges increase as they are earned although the position is one of complete subservience, and a superior rank to any other slaves will not be awarded until all training is complete and Julz and I are convinced you are the ideal girl for the role. Length of time in training depends on you. We require a girl We know We can rely on and delegate responsibilities to to be further given out to other girls. This is to make Mama Julz's and My life easier and allow Us the flexible schedule We desire. Please contact me if you feel as though you could possibly be the girl We are looking for, and I am always happy to answer questions so if you have any, feel free to ask, I have no problem with being honest.

youko
05-01-2010, 10:26 AM
hello Sir Ian... i was wondering if You are still looking if You and Mama Julez are would You please contact me i would love the opertunity to be Your slave girl. youko.

666ick
05-10-2010, 01:46 AM
Bump.

DCLXVInBrutalJulz
05-18-2010, 04:11 AM
We are a younger couple (27 & 29) looking for Our alpha sub. We are looking to start off with online correspondence, and will be doing so until there is mutual comfort all around before ANY play or relocation. More about what We are looking for can be found in Our "about me" section.

Standards:
No 30+yo
No obesity
No liars, flakes, fakes, or idiots.
No SxE
No Games
NO MINORS
No zoophilia (No, you will not be allowed to fuck a dog while in service under Us.)
Attempts to dominate either party will result in the most horrifying beating you can imagine.

Feel free to contact Us with any questions or comments you may have.

DCLXVI and Julz

DCLXVInBrutalJulz
05-20-2010, 03:25 AM
Bump.

DCLXVInBrutalJulz
05-27-2010, 07:13 AM
Bump again.

DCLXVInBrutalJulz
06-14-2010, 02:37 AM
For the record, 666ick is myself.. my old single personal and my new couples personal.