PDA

View Full Version : Any Ideas?

Bottomly
11-04-2004, 05:38 AM
My Master says he will be torturing me tonight. He would like me to take requests for any ideas you may have. We are new to this scene, and I can't get enough. I will post pictures if we choose someone's idea.

leo9
11-04-2004, 06:15 AM
My Master says he will be torturing me tonight. He would like me to take requests for any ideas you may have. We are new to this scene, and I can't get enough. I will post pictures if we choose someone's idea.

If he likes torturing your cunt, I suggest he explores the possibilities of a nylon bottle brush. (The best toys are the simplest.) Alternatively, there are some vibrator covers with stiff plastic bristles which may be enjoyable when used carefully, but feel like a rasp when thrust and twisted fast.

With my late slave-wife I loved to get her cunt sore enough inside that she screamed when I fucked her. How to use a slut while keeping all the pleasure for Master.

Nightstriker
11-04-2004, 08:57 AM

Well I personally like sensuality and to tease with the sensation of touch. A blindfold is a must for this and then a various allotment of soft to stiff objects, silk cloth, one of those cheep plastic combs, a bristles brush, some feathers, and anything else that is available, test around with a bunck of diffrent objects.

I would then tie up my slave so that she could nto move all that much and as she is blindfolded I would begin to "brush" the objects accross her body, using objects at random. No part of the body is off limit and the results can be rather fun.

Caine
11-04-2004, 09:29 AM
He would like me to take requests for any ideas you may have.

He could tie you down to a table and then take a candle and proceed to cover your body in hot wax drops. Combined with some strategic teasing (getting you right to the edge and then pouring a drop on you, caressing your body with his hands in between drops) this can be a fine torture. He could drop some wax directly on your clit right before he takes you. If you enjoy pain he could use his thumb to rub your clit right after the wax has been applied. A blindfold also goes nicely with this. Since you are both new I'll offer some advice: Don't get beeswax candles. Get paraffin. Beeswax can seriously burn you.

duktig flicka
11-04-2004, 10:15 AM
Don't get beeswax candles. Get paraffin. Beeswax can seriously burn you.
This may sound terribly ditzy, but is there a way I can tell the difference if it's not labeled? I just bought a bunch and now you worried me.

Caine
11-04-2004, 11:30 AM
This may sound terribly ditzy, but is there a way I can tell the difference if it's not labeled? I just bought a bunch and now you worried me.

They're not labeled at all? Well paraffin is oily and also the most common type of candle. It is also cheaper than beeswax. Chances are good that you bought a paraffin candle and it should be okay. However there is some useful information about wax play here. (http://www.bdsm-peergroup.com/resources_hot_wax_play.htm) I hope it helps you out. Didn't mean to worry you flicka. :)

BDSM_Tourguide
11-04-2004, 01:09 PM

The Personal Photography thread is here for the posting and appreciation of pictures taken and featuring members here. If you want to post an idea like this, open a thread for the idea and then post the pictures in the Photography thread.

Thank you.

Bottomly
11-04-2004, 07:10 PM
Since I am somewhat new to this scene, I was wondering if anyone had any good tasks for me. My Master says he will choose his favorite and when I am good and hot, he will take some pics and post them for you all to see.

Bottomly
11-05-2004, 04:52 AM
Since we are new to BDSM we are looking for ideas for a night we have planned next week. The idea we act out we will be sure to take some pictures and post them here.

BDSM_Tourguide
11-05-2004, 11:41 AM
I have now moved three of Bottomly's posts to their own seperate forum from the Personal Photography thread. If another post such as these shows up there, Bottomly will be taking a smal break from our forums to gather her thoughts and ideas better (and perhaps learning to read the posts and notices from moderators) before posting the next time.

Bottomly
11-06-2004, 06:39 PM
I have now moved three of Bottomly's posts to their own seperate forum from the Personal Photography thread. If another post such as these shows up there, Bottomly will be taking a smal break from our forums to gather her thoughts and ideas better (and perhaps learning to read the posts and notices from moderators) before posting the next time.

My most sincere apologies Tourguide. I did not know where my messages kept disappearing to, not realizing that you had started a new thread with them. I will be much more obedient and pay attention in the future.

Eraser
11-06-2004, 10:55 PM
go take a look at the dungon plenty of idea's there.

on a general note? what ever happened to good old breast bondage/beatings I feel so generic that I love bondage bra's so much. TG and ff's were great but the haven't seen much else.

Nightstriker
11-07-2004, 04:57 PM
go take a look at the dungon plenty of idea's there.

on a general note? what ever happened to good old breast bondage/beatings I feel so generic that I love bondage bra's so much. TG and ff's were great but the haven't seen much else.

People intrests are just away from yours. I enjoy sense play when I want to have a romantic evening with a sub. And that is what I suggested.