PDA

View Full Version : Arizonia's New Illegal Immigrant Law

Stealth694
04-25-2010, 05:22 PM
Well Time to Kick the Hornets Nest Over One More TIME!!! ( Wicked Laughter)

I am personally 50/50 on Arizonia's new law, still America has only so much,, but my mother who lives in AZ says...

"Immigration Law...GREAT...We needed to do something like this for a long time as we are getting over run by Mexicans..and the sad part is, we're the taxpayers are paying for all the medical care, food, and all that"

Madison Wi, recently got caught up in a " Racial Profiling mess,, Blacks were screaming how Police were stopping them because they were Black ect... the Police proved the reason they stopped most of these people was because of missing bumpers,, no tail lights ect...the reasons were legal.

So how about some feedback?? especially states with lots of Illegal immigrants whats your view on this law??

Also Oklahoma has had a law like this since 2007 so check it out...

Hoping for lots of interest...:icon176:

Kuve {Sett}
04-25-2010, 05:36 PM
To be meaningful any evaluation of an action must include examination of it's actual rather than intended long term results, it's too soon to tell whether this law was a good idea.

Stealth694
04-25-2010, 07:49 PM
I agree,, this law is going to take time and fine tuning before it really shows the potential Politicians say it will.

denuseri
04-25-2010, 09:17 PM
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?p=866321#post866321

Beat you too it some time ago Stealth sorry.

Stealth694
04-26-2010, 04:44 AM
Just a bit,, and good questions,,,
Check out Denuseri's question Immigration,