PDA

View Full Version : Well what do you think IM writing for? lol

Come_Get_Some
04-28-2010, 09:16 AM
Ok you guessed it right,, ,,I want a sub like every other guy here but thats not it,, ,,I want to grow as a Dom and want to Grow my sub as well(not talking about her bO.Obs),, ,,I want to cultivate a submissive inside my girls body and mind,, ,,I dont think I can do it yet but thats what we all are here for to learn,, am I right?(like always lol)
so I am seeking a potential sub/slave to train,, ,,I dont have a curriculum set for you but I'll mention some of things,, ,,orgasm control,obiedience training,challenging you to prove yourself worthy of my investment, some humiliation and I cant think of anything else atm.If you have any fetishes then I would be excited to try them and learn as well.
So to end this I'd like to thank my server for not breaking internet connection,hp for making this laptop and all of you for reading my post thanks!!
(interested candidates can apply here publically or if you are shy then privately via PM,, ,,your application will be thoroughly studied and you will be informed within 12 hours of posting...ta.)

ickleimi
05-07-2010, 05:41 PM
where are you from?