PDA

View Full Version : new girl looking for her first Master

slavelucy42
04-28-2010, 12:07 PM
Hello,
As you could probably guess from my title im new to this. Im looking for my first Master. I dont want to share pictures or webcam or anything, at least not at first.

PM me so we can get to know eachother ;]

-lucy :]

Master_Crocket
04-28-2010, 04:15 PM
I would love to chat with you and email you. As I am currently looking for a submissive and wanting to get to know more about you and what you are looking for so that we would have a better understanding on what would be expected of you as well as me as your Dom if you do chose me. You can email me at davidtaillon@att.net and in the subject line plz refer to submissive looking. As well as I am usually in the room here on most evenings for a couple of hrs at least. Hope to hear from you soon.

Dave

VeeGee
05-04-2010, 09:52 AM
I'm new here, too, and looking for my first real sub. I'm older but getting more and more into the lifestyle and wanting to train new slaves. I'd love to get to know you and explore the possibilities. Let me know if you're interested and we can PM. and PS: where are you located?

edmund
05-07-2010, 08:00 PM
if you want to learn from a 30 Master, very firm but not violent, email me back at philipn79@yahoo.com just type "yes sir" as the text and i will know what it is about.

edmund
05-07-2010, 08:02 PM
bye the way, I am not new to this.