PDA

View Full Version : scat

illfindone
04-28-2010, 09:21 PM
why ppl here against it?

fetishdj
04-29-2010, 01:06 AM
Do you have evidence that people are? Mostly people advise against it because of the high risk of infection but I am not sure anyone is specifically 'against' it in a 'not only do we not like it but we say you should not do it either' way. Generally, most fetishes are accepted here without condenmation save those where there is no clear line of consent (paedophillia, bestilaity) or where permanent harm (mental or physical) may result (forced breeding seems to have come up recently but also cannibalism has been mentioned in the past).

A lot of people consider scat to be a hard limit because of the infection risk and the 'squick' factor. It is something so against childhood training that it causes a strong response in most people. However, I for one do not deny anyone the right to practise it if they so feel the need.

Archeon
04-29-2010, 04:32 AM
I would not specifically say people are against it, it is just one of the less enjoyed kinks.

While I do not participate in it, or have any desire to, I do not hold it against anyone that does it, or am against it as an activity.

You will find that not all kinks were created equal. You have things that the vast majority will indulge in (e.g. spanking), activities that may have of people enjoy (let's say anal), and some activities that only very few people enjoy (scat being one of them).

Generally, as things get more extreme, less people want to do it, but I wouldn't say they are "against" it in the sense that they would hold a grudge against people that do it.

Arch

denuseri
04-29-2010, 06:38 AM
And of course there are many different typs of scat play to engadge in if one is so inclined..they do not all nessesarally involve eating poop as some may think.

Beardy
06-18-2010, 04:35 AM
I find it a difficult concept to imagine, i find it smelly and dirty and as I love my slave I don't feel it is a way of expressing my love for her. Would I experiment and try it? probably not verging on certainty

denuseri
06-18-2010, 12:22 PM
One very light version of scat play that I was once involved in took place at a playparty where I was made to squat while on a leash in their backyard and basically take a poop like a dog. They greatly enjoyed using the garden hose to wash me off and out afterwards.

In other words...not all scat play nessesarally invloves rubbing or eating poop etc.

FrgnSwtc
06-18-2010, 02:25 PM
there's also pee enemas and they do not include eating, drinking or touching feces whatsoever.

wicker
10-14-2010, 12:33 AM
i have occasionally indulged in several forms of scat play, i will not however put it in my mouth, i havent seen anyone say "they are against it" just list it as a hard limit. oh and if you want to poop in my shoes, you better leave your credit card details, coz im gonna want new ones. lol