PDA

View Full Version : New here, and training my first 24/7 Sub... :)

MistressMallory
04-28-2010, 11:39 PM
Hola, everyone!

My name is Mallory (or Mal if you please) and I'm new to this site, though not to BDSM. However, my partner of two years (hereafter referred to as "Pet") has repeatedly expressed her interest in a D/s relationship. I have always been mildly dominant, and my relationship prior to my relationship with her was a vanilla (and with a guy, to boot). He didn't like my attempts to domme him, and that part of me pretty much sank to the bottom of the proverbial pool. But she has been asking for it for almost two years, and finally I decided to give it to her.

We had practiced some over the last year or so, but had never fully gotten going -- I would always wuss out, especially when it came to inflicting pain on her -- but for some reason when we tried again (this time) things just seemed to click. Sounds great, right? Well, it is and it isn't. There are definitely some serious issues to be ironed out.

The problem is twofold.

One, she is a severely disobedient Sub. She likes to test my limits and flagrantly embarrass me in front of a friend of mine, who is a Switch/leaning to Domme. For all intents and purposes I can't trust her to follow my instructions, and while we've had a number of conversations about this, it all seems to come down to the fact that she wants to be a 24/7 slave. I'm not against that at all, but I'm at a loss for disciplinary procedures to use. We have a "punishment bag" from which she has to draw a card if she misbehaves, but they're fairly tame punishments and I want her to endure more, since I know she can.

Secondly, there's the issue of her disability. My Pet uses an electronic wheelchair and has a significant joint condition called arthrogryposis, which basically means all her joints are contracted, restricting her ability to walk (both her hips are dislocated), write, open her jaw past a certain point, and even raise her arms above her head. This can make bondage very difficult (though we found some awesome velcro sheets that have been working beautifully) and other punishments too painful for her (like the cold shower -- it causes her joints to contract further). I can explain more about the nature of her disability to anyone who has ideas or thinks they might be able to come up with "accommodations" for us to try during her training. On the upside, she is sitting constantly so humiliation tactics such as having her wear an insertable vibrator or butt plug to work (she's a middle school teacher) work brilliantly.

She is very tolerant to pain (it takes a pretty severe caning to get her crying, and she almost never uses her safeword) and very strong willed. I don't want to break her -- only to tame her for my purposes alone. I prefer she keep her strong willed personality with everyone else, unless I instruct her otherwise. However, I expect my commands to be respected and obeyed instantaneously. We have a few rituals -- she is required to request to sleep in bed with me every night and thank me when she leaves the bed in the morning, and she is required to thank me for loving her enough to punish her after a caning or discipline session -- but I'd love to hear ideas for more.

And now I'm running at the mouth, and will shut up.

Thanks for any help in advance!!

-MissMal

fetishdj
04-29-2010, 12:59 AM
Hi and welcome to the site. You may want to post your question about sub management to the Dominant forum where you will get more replies (a lot more people read that than most introductions).

One thing that strikes me about your sub is that her disobedience could be linked to an attempt to Top from the bottom - she is misbehaving to get attention and play. Do you always punish with caning or other CP? If so, chances are that she actually enjoys this and therefore does not see it as a punishment. You need to think of punishments that are not fun for her so she avoids the undesired behaviours. You might want to think about:

- Cum restriction (a day, a week, a month without the right to have an orgasm)
- ignorance (she has to face the wall and be queit for 5/10/15/20 minutes)
- Some tedious and mind numbing task that you don't want to do but which she can still manage with her condition

I would also suggest something like writing lines or writing an essay on why what she did was bad but that depends on how much you think she can write with her condition. Basically, anything tedious and boring which discourages her from misbehaving.

The counter to this is, of course, the carrot... you leave any activities she enjoys for when she behaves, this includes your previously mentioned activities of CP and bondage.

If you haven't already, I suggest you do a BDSM checklist with her and see exactly which activities she enjoys and which she does not. Using one of these means you almost immediately get a list of hard limits, a list of soft limits and also a list of possible punishments and rewards. You may also get some ideas for activities which you had not thought of previously.

denuseri
04-29-2010, 06:35 AM
Welcome to the site!

Or you could simpley try talking to her in an open and honest manner about it all.

rosebud
04-29-2010, 08:39 AM
Hello, Welcome to the Library!
fetishdj and denu gives good advice. :)
i wish you luck!

MistressMallory
04-30-2010, 01:52 PM
Thanks guys -- did post in the Doms' area and got a few good ideas so far. :) I appreciate the tip and the welcome!

lambie
05-01-2010, 08:11 AM
hello Miss and welcome :welcome: