PDA

View Full Version : P is for Piss Drinking

nawteeone
04-30-2010, 12:56 PM
I decided to narrow it down because there are many different types of "water sport" play.

Two years ago, if you would have told me I'd be drinking piss on command (and enjoying it) I would have told you no way-hard limit.

M got turned onto the idea after I wrote him a story involving a slacker sub who let some cum get on the floor at the end of a blowjob, after being ordered to swallow every drop. To teach her a lesson, she is marched to the bathroom, told to kneel in the tub, and open her mouth to receive a different fluid altogether.

While the idea turned me on, I didn't think M was going to take it to heart. Silly me.

I did do some internet research, FWIW, and found the common thought to be that as long as a person is in good health (no kidney problems, etc) then it is safe to ingest urine.

So far M has made me live out the tub scenario, pissing in my mouth and all over my body, and has also pissed into a cup, making me smell it while he fucks me, and beg for drinks.

It's one of those things I would never admit to in a million years to anyone other than M; but the dirtiness and the humiliation of it drives me wild.

(And a funny little side note: One would think beer + urine would = double the bad taste, but I can vouch that Corona almost tastes better going out than in. :28: )

denuseri
04-30-2010, 04:06 PM
I allready commented on the other thread with what I am going to say here about it but thats ok.

I have done it plenty in the past, but now days..no it doesnt turn me on all that much anymore, quite the opposite in fact, though I do like to watch a man (especially if I get to hold his dick) or woman piss, and I love being watched when I piss, additonally I am not all that big about having them do it on or in me or me on them.

That being said, if its your kink...keep in mind, that alltough pee is sterile when it initially exits the urethra, it doesnt take long at all for bactieria to start a growing in it, (few minutes is all it take to get harmful levels started) and if your partner has a uti of any kind or other type of urinary related infection... well you just swallowed it.

Also, in large quanities, one should keep in mind that drinking pee can lead to some physical/medical problems including dehydration and possibly kidney failure due to the particulate count being way way higher than water not to mention other things involved with re-up-take of urine to the exclussion of other liquids.

How much is too much for a person can vary to some degree.

Moderation is key. Small sips people. lol

Have fun and be safe.

Bea
09-16-2011, 12:58 PM
Similar story. When she asked me whether she would pee on me, I thought that she would never do that. So I said "yes". It became of those defining moments in my sex-life. It was great: the sound, the smell, the feeling. Todays we really enjoy receiving it, especially from elderly dominant women with big breasts. mmmm

Biker18914
10-16-2011, 03:36 PM
with the right person, i love drinking piss.
it shows my correct position and i have learned to love the taste

iucundavi
11-12-2011, 12:52 AM
I have started exploring this with my sub. Thanks for the warnings, denuseri....I find it to be incredibly hot. It's an excellent way to remind her of her position.