PDA

View Full Version : Looking For An Obedient Online Submissive

TheMedici12
05-01-2010, 03:00 PM
Hello and I hope to hear from you. I am in my mid 20s and looking for a smart submissive who is interested in serving me and exploring her sexuality online. I work from home which leaves me with a lot of online time. However, because my hours currently having me work rather late I have little time for socializing, even with my friends. I am into just about anything, but predominantly humiliation, spanking, bondage, pain, and orgasm control/denial. There pretty much isn't anything that I'm not into or interested in trying. I am looking for a submissive who is interested in a Dom who is caring, smart, and considerate but knows how and wants to treat his submissive like his dirty slut toy for his and only his enjoyment and who will follow directions obediently. I am a Dom who while understanding expects to be served by his obedient and slutty submissive. If there is something you're specifically into feel free to ask me. I have a lot of personal interests in particular music. I love to talk and chat and am never an all business kind of guy.

I am looking for a submissive whose interests in BDSM are relevant to mine, but I am always up for trying new things. Her level of experience is not important, every relationship we have whether sexual or otherwise is a learning experience and this one won't be any different. I would like her to have a cam; however it is not a requirement. Whether you're someone who's new to BDSM and looking to be trained or guided, or someone who's experienced I am interested in hearing from you. As someone who has been around the block I completely understand issues of discretion, whether it be keeping your proclivities from friends, family, or significant others. The only real requirement that I have is that she be honest and that we mesh well together, with both our personalities and sexuality.

The relationship will consist of IM/email exchanges that include both given tasks and real time play. If you have any detailed questions or are interested please feel free to contact me in this post or in private message, I look forward to hearing from you.

jo.jo3125
05-04-2010, 03:36 PM
look forward to hearing back from you... I will tell you anything you want to know!!

TheMedici12
05-17-2010, 08:49 AM
This thead is still active. If anyone is interested feel free to contact me :)

pettoy
05-17-2010, 02:25 PM
i am very interested - how can i serve you

belle25
05-20-2010, 05:16 PM
I just wanted to say hello. I would to to hear from you.