PDA

View Full Version : Punishment ideas...

nawteeone
05-04-2010, 02:10 PM
Hmmm. Well, you certainly have quite the list already! Everyone has their own taste, but I like these:

1. M writes "Whore" on part of my body (ass, tits). Washable markers are great for this
2. Similar, but how about a sign that states your offense that you must wear for X time
3. A photo of you being punished (corner time, in place for a spanking, etc) that could be put on your PC and displayed as wallpaper, or if you have a photo printer, printed out and put on the fridge.
4. This is something I'm not sure if I could do, but the idea appeals to me: A photo of yourself as in #3, but not showing anything identifiable (face, etc) that would be posted on this forum.
5. Having to ASK for punishment is almost a punishment in itself........M sometimes makes me beg for it. He's been known to make me keep at it for over half an hour before giving in and meting it out.
6. Ooh, just remembered: this one also appeals to me, though not sure if I could really do it. Having liquid soap poured into your mouth for a verbal offense (talking back, etc) and held there for x minutes before being allowed to spit it out.

petlauren
05-04-2010, 05:16 PM
Is your Master on here? If so, you may see that soap very soon...

13'sbadkitty
05-04-2010, 05:33 PM
the listerine strips left on my nipples and then clamped were excruciating in a almost impossible for me to tolerate kind of way
i have had to write what i did wrong, why it was wrong and what it did to Him
the worst was having to behave completely vanilla towards Him no collar, no Master i was not allowed to submit in any way at all...this was so hard! i was in my head thinking " You can't force me not to submit" "You just won't know" until i realized that even that was defiance. He gave me back my collar after i had suffered for a while, after i begged to submit to Him and truthfully that was the last intentionally defiant day i ever had. i learned to value my submission and His dominance as it doesn't have to be...not to say that i am not a brat in a playful way that He happens to enjoy...i just learned that always forcing His Mastery of me was in a way showing that maybe i didn't want it. sorry for the tangent, its just what came to mind.