PDA

View Full Version : Advice sought

rollsroycemk1
05-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Please help me help the person I love deeply.I am a novice to BDSM.I tried treating my love's breasts roughly ,she is female,.Pulling,stretching her nipples .Which she enjoyed.I would request further ideas I may use to Please please my love.I have assked her but she to is a novice and has no ideas.She didn't even know she would enjoy her pussy slapped. Please suggest.Thank You for reading this.

TantricSoul
05-03-2010, 10:50 PM
My suggestion would be for you to spend some time reading posts in the BDSM Lounge and BDSM Q & A areas of the forums. You will find a plethora of ideas there. Were I you I would pay particular attention to the subsections :
BDSM 101
BDSM Talk
My BDSM Life
General BDSM Q & A
BDSM Health Q & A
and
A - Z of BDSM

Using the search feature might also be useful in exploring these areas for ideas.

Of course there is always the chat room and story areas of the site as well.

Respectfully,
Tantric

*I do believe that might be a record for me for the number of times I typed BDSM in a single post*

fetishdj
05-04-2010, 12:32 AM
I would also, after reading all of that, get some BDSM themed stories and read them together - look for ideas in them but be aware than many of them are not realistic. Then complete a BDSM checklist each (do a search, find one you like the look of). This is a list of BDSM activities and you grade them based on whether you have done it or not, whether you enjoyed it and whether you would like to try it and how much you would like to try it (or not...) With one of these completed you have a more complete picture of your likes and dislikes, though you may have to look up what some of the more obscure terms mean.

denuseri
05-04-2010, 02:31 PM
Or simpley ask her yourself specifically what she likes and tell her what you would like.

Not to mention while your puruseing the sites rescources...don't forget the tasking section...where a plethora of ideas are allready listed.

rollsroycemk1
05-04-2010, 05:08 PM
I am most greatfull for your help with this matter.Your assistance in finding further mutually enjoyable activities has produced a closer bond between my wife and myself.Thank You.