PDA

View Full Version : Dogs and other animals

Wildcard
11-07-2004, 07:45 PM
Hello everyone...
I am a sub who has always loved stories involving animals. There is something so very yummy and arousing about the thought of a dog fucking a girl so hard, without any care what so ever for her pleasure. I've talked with my master about with and want very much to try it in real life. But I've never had a dog, and have no idea at all what breed of dogs are best for this type of situation and what problems could occur from it. I'd love all ideas, previous experience with this sort of thing and just general help and advice.
Thanks so much
wildcard

Lord Douche
11-07-2004, 08:05 PM
Hi Wildcard. I think your post would be better suited to this forum :) Good luck finding the information you want

Thread moved from General Talk to Knowledge Base
LD

slavelucy
11-07-2004, 09:18 PM
Hi Wildcard,

Although there isn't a terrific amount of information on it, there is a thread about this subject here (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1901) , just thought you might like to have a look.

As i said, it probably doesn't answer all your questions, but it's a start. :)

sl

jaeangel
11-08-2004, 11:37 AM
Hello everyone...
I am a sub who has always loved stories involving animals. There is something so very yummy and arousing about the thought of a dog fucking a girl so hard, without any care what so ever for her pleasure. I've talked with my master about with and want very much to try it in real life. But I've never had a dog, and have no idea at all what breed of dogs are best for this type of situation and what problems could occur from it. I'd love all ideas, previous experience with this sort of thing and just general help and advice.
Thanks so much
wildcard
It's not what its cracked up to be, at least not from my point of view. I had a Dom who tried to force me to do it with his Rottweiler, then proceeded to break every rule in the book with his subsequent punishment which landed me in the hospital after a near-death experience.
The stories sound great and all, but you sort of have to look at it realistically. A dog's cock is going to be smaller than a man's in most cases; the size differential between a human male and a male canine should make that obvious. The stuff you read about 'huge dog cock pushing in made the girl scream' doesn't strike me as being very possible, unless you're talking a near-virgin grl and an extraordinarily well-endowed large breed of dog. (in my own experience, for the brief moment that it was in, it felt rather like a finger in there). And dogs, while they might come up to you and sniff your crotch, need to be trained to fuck a human, because it's not natural to them. Added to which, if it's not natural to the dog to hump a human, should we forcibly train the dog to do it? Isn't that a violation of the 'safe, sane, and consensual' law we follow as BDSM-ers? The dog can't consent.
And the dog hasn't been circumcised, and will the Dom be willing to wash the dog's cock thoroughly by retracting the foreskin and washing under it? Otherwise, the bacteria living on the dog could conceivably migrate to you, and while I don't know if that could cause an infection or an irritation, it seems likely (but I'm not a doctor, so don't quote me on that!)

le forgeron
11-09-2004, 06:09 AM
It's not what its cracked up to be, at least not from my point of view. I had a Dom who tried to force me to do it with his Rottweiler, then proceeded to break every rule in the book with his subsequent punishment which landed me in the hospital after a near-death experience.

Rottweiler might be a bit too dangerous, I would classify them in the attack-dog categorie.
As everything unknown, it is best experienced with a reliable teacher.
Sad thing you learn the qualifier of your dom that way.

The stories sound great and all, but you sort of have to look at it realistically. A dog's cock is going to be smaller than a man's in most cases; the size differential between a human male and a male canine should make that obvious.

For the length, you are mainly correct.
But for the width, the dog has something special.
Let's quote from the web:

Slangily called a "dog knot", the male structure is a bulbous globe of erectile tissue near the end of the dog's penis, and it engorges and precludes (or makes difficult) the withdrawal of the penis immediately after ejaculation.

These structures are not present in humans.

End of web-quoting.

The stuff you read about 'huge dog cock pushing in made the girl scream' doesn't strike me as being very possible, unless you're talking a near-virgin grl and an extraordinarily well-endowed large breed of dog. (in my own experience, for the brief moment that it was in, it felt rather like a finger in there).

Or the girl scream because she feel locked. (therefore panic ???)
The locking might be long (about 30 minutes, I believe).

Of course, if you are used to fist-fucking, even the larger dick might hardly be feeled, be it human or other. (mmmmhhhh, do not try the elephant!, you pervert! there is the whale's dick which is really enormous!)

And dogs, while they might come up to you and sniff your crotch, need to be trained to fuck a human, because it's not natural to them.

A 2 year old puppy is high enough on hormon to try to fuck anything, as long as he feel to be the alpha. It's also the age were it try to become the alpha...
Therefore, dog-fucked slave should not be the dog's owner (unless ready to get a 24/7 disciplin problem with the dog).
Should the real alpha be present is another story... dog psychology does not understand scene.

Added to which, if it's not natural to the dog to hump a human, should we forcibly train the dog to do it? Isn't that a violation of the 'safe, sane, and consensual' law we follow as BDSM-ers? The dog can't consent.

Agreed. But see the hormon/alpha previous paragraph.
Accident might happen.

And the dog hasn't been circumcised, and will the Dom be willing to wash the dog's cock thoroughly by retracting the foreskin and washing under it? Otherwise, the bacteria living on the dog could conceivably migrate to you, and while I don't know if that could cause an infection or an irritation, it seems likely (but I'm not a doctor, so don't quote me on that!)
lol.

AAOS: What about some real experience first with animals. (I do not mean beastiality, just that you learn a few anatomy: birds have wings...)
More concern about the claw might also be welcomed.

jaeangel
11-11-2004, 09:11 AM
Slangily called a "dog knot", the male structure is a bulbous globe of erectile tissue near the end of the dog's penis, and it engorges and precludes (or makes difficult) the withdrawal of the penis immediately after ejaculation.
I never got as far as ejaculation, so I wouldn't know for sure.

AAOS: What about some real experience first with animals. (I do not mean beastiality, just that you learn a few anatomy: birds have wings...)
More concern about the claw might also be welcomed.
Yeah, there's another concern...one I didn't have to deal with, fortunately.

e.b.
11-11-2004, 05:29 PM
Rottweiler might be a bit too dangerous, I would classify them in the attack-dog categorie.

Actually, most Rotties are super sweet. There are just some poorly trained ones that give the rest a bad name (sort of like practitioners of bdsm, I think). ;)

Just my two cents as a Rottie lover (which is saying a lot since I'm pretty much a cat person),

eb