PDA

View Full Version : tickle torture session in nyc--where's a good place

jkb
05-05-2010, 12:15 AM
Greetings all. I'm new to both this site and BDSM in general.

I'm into tickle torture and have always wanted to experience being tied down and tickled. I've never experienced it before nor have I ever had a dungeon session before. I'm hoping to change that this weekend, but I'm looking for a good place in New York City to go to.

To be specific, I'm hoping to be the "victim" of a role-play interrogation that utilizes intense tickle torture as the interrogation method. I like an intimidating atmosphere and an intimidating domme(s). Being a fetishist and not really a true submissive, though, I want to avoid the whips-and-chains "Hurt me more, Mistress" sorts of scenarios. My ideal dungeon would have been Patricia Marsh's dungeon due to the very intimidating (if downright creepy) head-mistress and medieval atmosphere, except I don't live in Toronto where the dungeon is located. I'm looking for a place in NYC.

Right now, I have my eye on a place called the Dungeon of Mistress Jasmine. It says that they specialize in tickling amongst other things, but none of the dommes list tickling in their profiles (as their top interests, that is). Without any online reviews, I'm hoping someone could shed some light on the quality of this establishment, especially the tickling. Are there any dommes who are specifically good at tickle torture? Or interrogation? Or both, preferably? Being a fan of big, intimidating dommes, I kind of have my eye set on Mistress Ivy (who their site's admin says "does tickle torure), but I'm just hoping that some of the more experienced members here can shed some light on whether this dungeon and/or domme is a good or bad idea.

That's pretty much my question. I want to make an appointment with Dungeon of Mistress Jasmine, but I want to know if it's a good place or not (if anybody can shed some light on a place called Pandora's Box and the quality of their tickling skills, that would also be appreciated). Multiple google searches yield no reviews or comments about this dungeon at all, hence my coming to you all for help. Any information you all could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
JKB

flying66
05-05-2010, 02:40 PM
hello and welcome to the library

I think you currently have a very narrow and stereotypical view of what bdsm and all the branches thereof include... You get all types in the lifestyle.

Generally when you find a play partner you sit down and discuss your kinks, limits, how you might envision a scene etc. and seeing as I don't know anything about this dungeon you have your eyes set on, I'd suggest going there just to check the place out and watch and talk to the people there etc.

The words 'submissive' 'Top' 'bottom' 'Domme' etc. are a bit ambiguous, there have been many discussions in the library of the differences between things like a 'Dom' or a 'Master' etc. Like a pain-slut may not be a submissive.

I would very much suggest browsing more through the library at other threads so you can see how much variation there actually is in the lifestyle and again, it's very good that you've been looking for reviews on "Pandora's Box" and since you can't find online reviews, I say that you should most definitely check it out in person and ask for reviews in person and get to know the Dommes there... a good Dominant will want to put you at ease before a scene and make sure there are no misscommunications when it comes to what is expected and not expected to happen during a scene... know your limits.