PDA

View Full Version : searching for the right submissive

amazingirl
05-05-2010, 02:02 PM
I am searching for a submissive (male or female).
I would like the relationship to be online at first, consisting of emails/IM tasking. This could turn into real life, but that is not a requirement.
Expirence level doesn't matter, only a willingness to serve.

I am very into humiliation, bondage, and role playing. But there really isn't anything that I am not willing to experiment with as I like to deviate from my norms sometimes. My ideal sub would have to be into the 3 that I have already mentioned though.

I am patient and caring but do not mistake that for easy, I am harsh. I don't give up easily and am willing to put the effort into breaking a sub that needs to be broken so long as I see the effort on their part.

There is much more that I can say, so PM me if interested.

hockeygoalie00
05-05-2010, 08:26 PM
hello I'm new to the sub world send me a private message

scarflover31
05-06-2010, 04:36 PM
Hello Amazingirl

I'm a 49 year old submissive male living alone near London, United Kingdom.

I have a girlfriend who I wanted to Dominate me occasionally, but unfortunately she believes the D's world, or what she knows about it, is for weak people.

I'm now looking for an online Mistress who is willing to Dominate me, and accept that I have a girlfriend, I know there must be a Mistress out there who is willing to give me a chance, I'm hoping that may be You Amazingirl.

I will be a very honest and truthfull sub to you Amazingirl, and do what ever I am told.

I have a cam, and I'll be willing to prove my actions on cam when ever I am ordered to.

If you wish to contact me You can on Yahoo Messenger - scarflover31, please feel free to contact me.

Colin

puppyslave
05-06-2010, 07:29 PM
Greetings Amazingirl, I'm a male sub that hasn't been able to find a mistress yet. I'm fairly new and is into humiliation, bondage and loves role playing. Private message me if you're interested

scarflover31
05-18-2010, 04:07 AM
I'm still available and ever hopeful Amazingirl.

Please private message me if I stand a chance.

Anything Goes 23
06-23-2010, 06:45 PM
interested in having some online fun with a 23 year old male sub? Cause I am interested in everything! I love bondage, humiliation, toy play, ass play, anything you can think of I am interested in. so add me on here, and then private message me, and maybe I will give you my yahoo messanger account if you want.

funnhung
10-06-2010, 01:09 PM
Hi mistress, I would love to serve you. I am a 21 year old sissy boy who loves to be humiliated and will do anything to please my mistress

wannabeslave
10-10-2010, 08:44 AM
i couldn't believe you personal ad; it's as if i wrote it. i am a 38 year old submissive male seeking online domination through email, webcam, etc. i am into bondage, humiliation and up for anything you can require.

please give me the chance to make you happy

sadsack2008
10-12-2010, 11:18 PM
Greetings , male 45 willing t obe an online sub. Where and how would you like to contact me. i am on yahoo and gmail . on yahoo as sadsack2008@yahoo.co.uk and on gmail as hot.maverick2010@gmail.com.

Will be waiting

affinajoseph
10-24-2010, 07:06 AM
Hi

This is Affina from India...27...F

I want slave who can write for me as per my directions.

I am looking for serious users only....so dont dare to waste my time.

In case you can dedicate yourself to work for a domme lady and get pleasure from the fact of pleasing me, drop me a private message.

I dont mind doms/dommes too in case you are willing to share the interests.

I repeat - dont dare to waste my time

Goddess Affina

rosebud
10-24-2010, 08:29 AM
Hello Affina, Welcome to the Library!
You may wish to Post this in the
"Personals" as more will see...
the link is as follows...
Good luck!

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/11-Dominants-seeking-submissives

funnhung
10-24-2010, 01:22 PM
May i please be granted with the chance to serve you Miss?

suboy4mistress
10-24-2010, 07:57 PM
would like to be your slut who obeys.Im 37/m sub florida

zhangle
10-27-2010, 06:01 PM
i am a young male sub looking for a female domme
Bisex male webcam slave
Hi masters: Iam a bisexual slvae who likes to do on webcam almost anything
I have a verry big and shaved c....
and i like to find dçsomeone to serve
Photos coming soon
Contact me by private messages.
I am a young male looking for an online mistress i have a <yourslovezl@gmail.com> if interested please put me.

brockshankar
11-03-2010, 11:16 AM
im a 21yo slave..i have experience in 2yrs in D/s roleplay..and i love to worship and serve to whatever you say Mistress..looking forward to hear from you..i have a picture of me if you would like..http://www.picpaste.com/aaer-AKjmJwuJ.jpg

BWofATX13579
07-24-2014, 05:24 AM
20 y/o male, new to community but very willing and obedient. Online/text only

linojohn84
12-13-2014, 07:12 AM
Hello Mistress

I'm a 30 year old submissive male living alone in New Delhi, India.

I am looking for an online Mistress who is willing to dominate me. I am new, inexperienced but this lifestyle sparks interest somewhere inside of me. That is why I want to try it and give my best shot in serving my mistress and learn also.
I will be a very honest and truthful sub to you and I would do whatever I am told.

I have a skype and cam and I'll be willing to come online on cam whenever I am ordered to.

If you wish are interested please feel free to contact me on lino2dance@yahoo.com.
Thanks!!
Lino

youngsubslave
07-01-2015, 12:59 PM
hello mam,
i feel u a perfect domme im looking for frm years mam. pls can i have d chance of showing my slavery skills to u please.

Goddessxena
04-07-2018, 06:45 AM
i'm a lifestyle Dominatrix Goddess with very well equipped chambers.or simply curious,i offer a gentle introduction.For the more experience,novice
And offer absolute indulgence ,to discover and explore your fantasy sensitivity boundaries and limits in the wonderful world of BDSM.
you will be dealt with in a safe controlled and totally discreet.You will be trembling with adrenalin and your heart will be filled
with desire to submit, as you near the door where I await on the other side, with your punishment already playing in my head.
Come in to my world and live out any or all of your otherwise undisclosed desires. No matter how wild, loud, quiet, unique or complex
your BDSM interests are,Goddess can assist you in bringing them to life,then visit my mail goddessxena01@gmail.com

lizzy4u
04-21-2018, 02:27 AM
hi im elizabeth. If you still interested i would like very much to introduce myself.

youngsubslave
04-21-2018, 11:20 AM
I am searching for a submissive (male or female).
I would like the relationship to be online at first, consisting of emails/IM tasking. This could turn into real life, but that is not a requirement.
Expirence level doesn't matter, only a willingness to serve.

I am very into humiliation, bondage, and role playing. But there really isn't anything that I am not willing to experiment with as I like to deviate from my norms sometimes. My ideal sub would have to be into the 3 that I have already mentioned though.

I am patient and caring but do not mistake that for easy, I am harsh. I don't give up easily and am willing to put the effort into breaking a sub that needs to be broken so long as I see the effort on their part.

There is much more that I can say, so PM me if interested.
Would love to b under your domination forever misstress. Im 31 m frm india. Can i pls know ur asl miss.

blancor27
10-03-2018, 07:18 AM
Hello Amazingirl, I'm a male sub that is fairly new and wants to explore the kinks. I like bondage and loves role playing. blancor27@gmail.com hope to hear from you mistress

samgin
10-04-2018, 03:56 AM
i crave some one to instruct me love to be your slave