PDA

View Full Version : Assignment: Post About Soap

petlauren
05-06-2010, 06:34 PM
So, my Mistress made a new rule stating that any new correctional or disciplinary action must be followed with a post to the forums describing my experience.

Tonight, She got fed up with my being mouthy. I was facetious, which always gets me in trouble. She cut about a third of a bar of soap and made me hold it in my mouth for five minutes while She took a shower. I spent the time trying not to touch my tongue to the Irish Spring which proved to be a pointless endeavor. I started to salivate because I was not moving my tongue and each time I swallowed, I accidentally licked the soap. Tasted just like it smelled.

I got through the five minutes without too much of a hard time, but afterward it was impossible to get the taste out of my mouth. I can still taste it now and I am chewing gum... Not so much fun... But I deserved it of course.

petlauren

denuseri
05-07-2010, 12:12 AM
lol, Your not the first submissive who has had to hold some soap in their mouth and I am betting you won't be the last.

Though you will find that its not a good idea to swallow too much of that soapy spittle as it can easily result in rather frequent and liquidy #2 trips to the toilet, so I advise a spit cup or at the very least a rag in future.

Jennifer Williams
05-07-2010, 04:34 AM
There are worse things that could have been in your mouth, like bell peppers; keep that in mind, as well. ;)

brwneydgirl
05-07-2010, 10:16 AM
There are worse things that could have been in your mouth ;)

I imagine that list would be endless. So, petlauren, do you feel like you've learned your lesson?

petlauren
05-07-2010, 03:23 PM
Ummm, no answer... I have a feeling I will be whipped (no pun intended) into shape tonight. My Mistress is having a Domme friend come to "play." Two Dommes, one me... eek.

Jennifer Williams
05-07-2010, 10:20 PM
Better not talk at all, then; what one will tolerate out of you, the other might not. ;) Have fun!

Whisperz
05-13-2010, 12:02 PM
this, thank goodness, is not something i have had to do before...i guess we will be watching what we say a bit more closely, huh, lol? *smiles*

nawteeone
05-18-2010, 01:01 PM
this, thank goodness, is not something i have had to do before...i guess we will be watching what we say a bit more closely, huh, lol? *smiles*

Riiiiiiight........:rolleyes: (I secretly want this done to me. I think.)