PDA

View Full Version : Submissive couple want to be trained and dominated by pimp

tijger
11-08-2004, 02:11 AM
My fantasy is:
Wife being fucked by another man or men like a real whore, while we are helples do do anything about it....
We are being invited to a far away location for a job interview. Turns out it is a trap and we are forced to be sexual slaves to a pimp or gang. Wife is being whored out while husband has to watch...

BaasGeert
11-08-2004, 11:27 AM
Where you from?

tijger
11-08-2004, 02:29 PM
Living in The Netherlands...
Enjoy the same subjects?

BaasGeert
11-09-2004, 09:56 AM
Nut so much the same interests, but your name : tijger, is dutch for Tiger.
I'm from Belgium, so i knew you 'd live in belgium or the Netherlands ;:-)

Groetjes
BG

BlackNess
11-30-2004, 10:12 PM
My fantasy is:
Wife being fucked by another man or men like a real whore, while we are helples do do anything about it....
We are being invited to a far away location for a job interview. Turns out it is a trap and we are forced to be sexual slaves to a pimp or gang. Wife is being whored out while husband has to watch...

My fantasy is being the pimp.

mustang_morris
03-12-2005, 12:01 PM
Very Very Hot!!!!!

schelmi
04-15-2005, 12:33 PM
My fantasy is:

I have been thinking a lot over the past few years. Am I into SM? BD? A dom? A sub? I have never found out... But the idea of me tie-ing your wife to the bed and you to the door posts, ... then me whoring her out, teasing her, perhaps taking her ass, ... that just turns me on!

alura
04-15-2005, 01:35 PM
I think that's more of a common fantasy than you think. I'm not even married and *I* fantasize about it!

I have been thinking a lot over the past few years. Am I into SM? BD? A dom? A sub? I have never found out... But the idea of me tie-ing your wife to the bed and you to the door posts, ... then me whoring her out, teasing her, perhaps taking her ass, ... that just turns me on!

cuckold79
04-18-2005, 04:18 AM
Seems to be a quite common fantasy.......mine are very similar. I want to see my gf being used as a cheap whore, while I am being forced to watch. Afterwards, I'm forced to clean her up. Or she sits with her sexy bum on my face while she is getting fucked in her tight pussy.

We are young couple based in London. Anyone interested in sharing fantasies?

BaasGeert
04-19-2005, 12:36 PM
As a Young , rather Sadisticly Dominant Master, I am always interested in hearing out submissive couples, fantasizing about their little fantasies .
Let there be no misunderstanding about this : fantasy and reality are seldom a match! Never tought that when another guy uses your wife, you really would get upset and become very angry??..That's natural behaviour, so....
So communication is very important when living out their fantasies. As a 100% heterosexual Master , I'm in a real good position to use and humiliate sluts as my bitches, their so called "husbands" or "friends" are really not my problem, and just that is sometimes already enough for them to feel as a "humiliated"cuckold. But I just couldn't care less if they like too clean up the mess afterwards or/and get a pathetic little hard-on from it. /-)

GreeTZZ
BG
DsKoppel@Yahoo.com
BaasGeert@yahoo.com