PDA

View Full Version : The 1st tentative step.

The DBA Manager
05-08-2010, 02:04 AM
Hi all,

Like so many on the intro page I have never registered on a forum like this and must confess to being both nervous and excited by where this may lead.

Uncertain of my role, uncertain how to become involved, and uncertain about how to aspire to my dream and help other reach theirs, but knowing for the better part of 20 years that I want to, now is my time to start that journey. I wish I reached this point 20 years ago :{

I would really appreciate any advise, assistance, guidance on how to begin, my mind is mature in thought and knowledge, but not experience or approach, so be gentle with me ... I think ...

Thanks for reading, it would be great to hear from others and take the second step of many towards me becoming more honest with myself and my desires.

rosebud
05-09-2010, 08:37 AM
Hello, Welcome to the Library!
There's lots of information on here.
Just take your time, read, explore
and Enjoy!

xx rosie

denuseri
05-11-2010, 03:39 PM
Welcome to the Library!

Relax, enjoy and be safe.

The DBA Manager
05-17-2010, 11:16 AM
Just wanted to say a big thank you to the advice received so far, it has been really useful and helpful, so nice to chat with like minded people, all I need now is to find the courage to speak with some dominant people to find out how I can continue on my journey to serve. Any help or information always so gratefully received.

How do I get to find people in my local area, who are willing to offer me help towards being a better submissive, especially as I am untried, all quite confusing, but I am so looking forward to finding out. I promise I will try my best and will always be enthusiastic to learn and grow.

This is just great, what a find.

The DBA Manager
05-17-2010, 11:19 AM
To bow to desire and accept the inevitable in return is a potion of spice and sweetness to behold only the worthy, I hope I can prove to be one so fortunate.

denuseri
05-17-2010, 04:51 PM
Well first off, you can learn just as much from other submissives as you can from dominants.

Finding bdsmy people in your local area....type the name of your city followed by the word "munch".

A munch is a public non-play meeting of bdsmy people in any given local area.

alea
05-18-2010, 05:16 AM
Welcome!~ Enjoy your stay! smiles