PDA

View Full Version : Sub interested in another Sub

blacqcobra
05-08-2010, 11:44 AM
[/
Recently I introduced myself to a beautiful woman , whom I thought was a Domme but instead I later found out she was an unattached Sub. Looking for a male Domme of which she thought I was. Thus we had a good laugh! But I was still interested in continuing our acquaintance. She however couldn't see two subs coming together, Thus my question to very one here is that true 2 subs can never have a relationshiop whatsoever?? I find it hard to believe, but aquiesce to your experience to guide me on this matter. Be it Dom/Sub/Switch. Your answers are important....Thank you!!!

VaAugusta
05-08-2010, 03:15 PM
Well pretty much any body can have a relationship together. I have even heard stories of 2 vanillaers getting together! Kidding aside.. If two subs are quite compatible on a multitude of levels, I don't see why you couldn't potentially top from the bottom with each other if you want.

Jennifer Williams
05-08-2010, 10:32 PM
I think in some cases yes, in other cases, forget it; every person is unique so you can't really say for sure.

The only way to know if you and another person "go together" is to try it out; date them and see what it's like! If you're both attracted to each other, why not? Though you're both subs, maybe one of you is more so than the other and one of you will just naturally wind up on the bottom more often; maybe you'll both switch for each other; maybe you'll find a dom to take care of both of you; who knows, maybe you'll both turn vanilla! (gasp). Kidding aside, human beings are very complex creatures and we can't predict ourselves, and you can't know ahead of time what will happen.

I do think a relationship between two subs might be more challenging in some ways, but then what relationship is easy? (I'm now trying to imagine how a relationship between two doms would work; I picture a lot of arguing, lol). If you're both willing to put into all the things a relationship requires: communication, hard work, forgiveness, willingness to grow and change, all that, then sure, it could work.

pervertedpages
05-09-2010, 09:55 PM
I once dated a submissive girl -- our situation is not like yours because we weren't open about ourselves (I just found out about it at the end of our relationship, she had never "explored" that part of herself even), but she took on the more submissive role in our relationship, deferring to my wishes, catering to my needs, and letting me initiate and direct sex. I loved her so much but I knew for the last 6 months of the relationship that I couldn't ever really end up with her. No matter how devoted, loving, sensitive, and wonderful she was, it was like I just couldn't rise to the occasion and be her other half. I have since discovered that I need a really tight leash to feel safe and loved and enough respect to feel in love with another person. OK, maybe not "need" but I certainly thrive under those circumstances.

So, I think it depends on how tight you like your leash, or what kind of D/s dynamic you thrive in. If you want a relationship where you are in love with someone and you also play and explore in sensory BDSM, I think that two love-compatible submissives would be perfectly happy together. They could be in love, learn and grow together. Why not? But if you are looking to be owned in your lives together, I could see how that could be a problem if she doesn't feel inclined towards that kind of dominance. Or any other combination of interests. For example, I could love a submissive who also loved orgasm denial or humiliation like I do (because I could handle giving/receiving that), but I couldn't be with someone who kinked on control like I do because I just wouldn't get ANYTHING out of doing the kind of controlling/micromanaging that my Master does with me (and I certainly wouldn't have the kind of personality to pull of that kind of authority, or care about it). I guess I'd just say, of course anything can work and be wonderful in your life, it's just a matter of seeing if your kinks are compatible, just like a dom and sub couple who are just starting out together.