PDA

View Full Version : slave registration

BaasGeert
11-08-2004, 12:41 PM
Does S/someone here knows of the existance of a site where slaves can be registered, but also with a own ID page with a standard picture on it?

If it does not exist, I'm willing to start such a site :

The problem with the already exisiting slave registration site's, is that they are full with fake id's, lurkers etc..
By entering a system (as following) that can be avoided : slaves (unowned) or Masters/Mistresses (with their property) are given a slave number if T/they apply to become member of the site.
T/they have to send in a pic of the slave in a standard slave position, with the number written on their body. If the pic is real , and ok, (don't know if it should be recognizable), T/they are granted acces to the site and each slave has it's own page on the site were they provide the information a good slave should provide ; such as : measurements, lifestyle role, 24/7, owned, body marks, like, dislikes, do and dont's, hard limits, experience, location, origin, job title etc..
Is this a good idea? Or am I overlooking something?

BaasGeert
11-08-2004, 01:55 PM
It's not such something I "need", more something I would like.
For my slave trienity also good to know to post her pics to a site were the lurkers are kept to a minimum, none if possible.

BG

Dngnkeeper
11-08-2004, 02:13 PM
The great and all knowing god of thing internet, Google, has produced the following link www.slaveregister.com (http://www.slaveregister.com). It seems to fit most of your requirements with the exception of the picture.