PDA

View Full Version : New idea for slave punishment

DarkPachuco
05-09-2010, 06:44 PM
I got this idea while watching American Dad tonight. What if you punished your slave by giving her a word limit for the evening. IE, she may only speak 100 words and no more. To make sure she doesn't go over, she would have to carry a counter.
Would it be cheating if she hidin her room for the rest of the evening once her limit was reached.

Anyways feel free to add to this, and give me your ideas.

P.S. My kitten is very very talkative once she becomes comfortable with the people around her.

MistressMallory
05-09-2010, 08:51 PM
We-eee-eell,

A while ago W/we discovered a contraption called "I-Doser" (I-Doser.com) which is supposed to re-create sensations through sound; for example, they claim to be able to re-create the feeling of being high or on some kind of drug trip through sonic manipulation. I've never found the "drug" tracks to be accurate (marijuana) or even work (for all the others, since I've never been on hard drugs) -- but the "sexual" tracks are extremely effective. Even *I* came while listening to "Orgasm," and I don't particularly have a high sex drive.

So, basically, the principle of the "punishment" is this: I tie My Pet down to the bed naked and insert a dildo into her, wedging it in place so it won't pop out. I then put noise-cancelling headphones over her ears and play the 50-minute-long "Orgasm" track -- and sit back and watch the fun. It is entirely amusing, especially because at the end if she hasn't cum she'll be begging for it....and the denial is oh-so-sweet. Today as a particularly sadistic switch-up I actually called My mother (on speakerphone) while she was tied to the bed, telling her that if she made a sound, not only would My mother hear her, but I would be furious with her and she would incur further punishments. She was silent -- but jerked a great deal more against the bindings than usual ;)

Also fun: Fill a condom with water and freeze it -- then insert it into the vagina or anus and watch the fireworks. My Pet hates this.

If I can come up with any more fun ideas or tips, I'll revisit this thread and post 'em...that was the most creative one I could think of.

pervertedpages
05-09-2010, 09:10 PM
I really like all of those ideas for "punishment," DarkPachuco and MistressMallory! But mostly I wanted to pop in and say ZOMG about the I-Doser! I really, REALLY want to try that, and it's only because you said it worked -- what does it sound like?

If you buy the mp3s, is there some sort of crazy encryption that makes me unable to burn/put it on the mp3 player of my choice?

Ok I'm going to stop derailing this thread now, but.. once again.. Zoh. My. God, how intriguing!

DomBob
05-26-2010, 09:54 PM
I like the sensory deprivation and a bit of "Clockwork Orange" "Ludwig Van".

It goes like this:

You record some long, specific classical or jazz song you use during sessions. You can blindfold, put headphones on the sub and perhaps Vapo-Rub under the nose so they only breath through their mouth. You space out your playing at random times so they have no clue when the strokes land.

Then - when you are in public or coming home and you are in the "wait till I get you home.." mode, you pop in the CD with the punishment song and watch the association make them squirm.

I like the water frozen into a condom. Can you freeze a handcuff key in side, put the sub in bondage, insert the frozen condom informing them it has to melt so you can retrieve the key?

New Ideas (ok, really an old idea)

The "Chinese Pony":

Get a sturdy kitchen chair and have the sub straddle it backwards. Loosely tie the wrists to the back with enough slack they can grab the back to keep balance. Put a piece of 2x4 wood (sanded) along the seat so the sub has to straddle it. Pull feet backwards and lash to the legs of the chair or to some of the wood sticking over the seat.

Most of the subs's weight is centered on the wood that grows more and more painful over time. They start to rock back and forth which mimics riding a pony. The sub CAN lift themselves up a bit with their thighs and hands - but not for long (and face it - watching them wiggle to relive the pain is part of our fun) :)

Use a timer and give them correction by adding 5 minutes per infraction.

For more harsh punishment: Use 2 chairs back-to-back with the 2x4 between them. Sub is between chairs with full weight on the wood and hands tied to one chair to keep balance. Feet pulled up and lashed to wood.

The cool part about this: simple items from home.

fetishdj
05-27-2010, 06:36 AM
Some nice ideas here...

Orgasm God
06-06-2010, 05:20 PM
DomBob I like the the frozen key Idea.

One I've been toying with lately, but have not had the chance to try out, is simple but every sub I've talk to about it has hated the idea. Bind their hands behind their back and have them kneel on what ever pain inducers you like, uncooked rice, pencils, frozen peas whatever. Then you set a bowl full of ice water on there head and have them balance it. Set a time limit for the punishment and every time they drop the bowl time starts over. To make it extra challenging use a glass.

DomBob
06-06-2010, 09:06 PM
I like the kneeling idea. How about a bag of frozen lima beans on the head? It will be cold, drip on their shoulders, fall off occasionally and you can feed them to the sub later if they fail.

Since we were talking about ice: Take a pair of butterfly clamps and freeze the center of the chain in a large plastic cup of water. Sub kneels and the clamps are attached to the nipples. (frozen clamps - yikes). Now you have a large ice-cube. The sub can lean forward so it does not touch them, or lean back so the ice rests on their stomach and melts faster to reduce the weight sooner.

fetishdj
06-07-2010, 12:35 AM
I like this idea for predicament bondage. I do enjoy situaitons where the sub has to make a choice between two evils :)

nolimitdirtyboy
02-12-2011, 12:34 AM
Loving ducttape bondage ,denial,plugs,forced nasty things in my mouth . Need self administration punishment ideas. Ashmc1980@gail.com. 6015962585