PDA

View Full Version : New to pony play looking for help in Southern Cali

Orgasm God
05-11-2010, 01:21 PM
I just got involved with a new sub and we are interested in turning her into pony girl. Nether one of us has done it before so we are hoping that some one might now of a club or group in the Southern California area that we could check out to help point us in the right direction. Plus an other advise or resources would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

denuseri
05-12-2010, 06:52 AM
I did allmost all of my pony play activities over on the east coast as a "show"/"pleasure" pony...so I am sorry I havent "personally" been to any group events out west during my time in the bit and briddle...but:

You could check out the Los Angeles Pony and Critter Club or Equus Eroticus as well as the Society of Jannus up in the SanFran area.

Orgasm God
05-12-2010, 02:46 PM
Thank you, I'll check them out.

ropekitty
06-11-2010, 01:03 AM
I know of a group from AZ, San Fran and Sacramento surrounding areas, a general south west group, and a few general pony play groups.

I'd post the pony play websites I have on file but sadly I can't.

~RK~

Ozme52
06-11-2010, 07:56 AM
I know of a group from AZ, San Fran and Sacramento surrounding areas, a general south west group, and a few general pony play groups.

I'd post the pony play websites I have on file but sadly I can't.

~RK~

Do it in this form. (The admins bar you because they want to dissuade spammers who won't bother and bots that can't.)

www dot mainname dot com.

ropekitty
06-12-2010, 09:23 AM
Thanks Oz. . . helping me find ways to cheat the system. I should wait and think of other useful things to say, but sadly I can't seem to find much so it'd be a shame to not share relevant information for this topic.

www dot fetishpony dotcom /prime.php? page=welcome

www dot fetish-pets-store dotcom/

~RK~