PDA

View Full Version : Did you know ...

LadyAmanda
01-19-2003, 04:28 PM
Did you know that ....

a sub on her hands and knees makes a good footrest?

that after an hour or so, the 'footrest' will develop wobbly knees and elbows, making her move, even against orders?

a nude body makes very delicate snow angels?

a cedar chest makes a good deprivation chamber?

a sub spread-eagled on her back on the dining room table makes a great target for a pussy whipping?

what do you know?

BruceBoxer
01-19-2003, 06:09 PM
and ...

a sub on her knees with her arms above her head holding a big, thick candle gets wax all over her when nipple clamps are applied and removed and applied and removed and...

AmandasSpankee
01-20-2003, 04:05 PM
Did you know that the footstool in question still has frostbite? Delicate snow angels my ass.

Doesn't the Geneva Convention have some kind of rules about extreme and unusual torture?

If they don't, they should have!

BruceBoxer
01-20-2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by AmandasSpankee
[Doesn't the Geneva Convention have some kind of rules about extreme and unusual torture?
[/B]

That's the Constitution with the prohibition--got the Geneva convention--plus, the latter only applies to armed combabtants--now if you want to put on a uniform, pick up a knife--we can put you in a POW camp--I've been there and would be more than happy to show you the ropes--so to speak :) Lady Amamnda, you're little subbie seems a wee bit unappreciative of you attentions--want to loan her out?

BruceBoxer
01-20-2003, 04:59 PM
No more postings today--my spelling AND typing sucks!

BDSM_Tourguide
01-20-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by BruceBoxer
That's the Constitution with the prohibition--got the Geneva convention--plus, the latter only applies to armed combabtants--now if you want to put on a uniform, pick up a knife--we can put you in a POW camp--I've been there and would be more than happy to show you the ropes--so to speak :) Lady Amamnda, you're little subbie seems a wee bit unappreciative of you attentions--want to loan her out?

Doesn't apply to them. They're Canadian.

No such luxuries afforded to those of us in the Great White North, eh?

LadyAmanda
01-20-2003, 07:18 PM
Not to worry, she will be appropriately punished this Friday. I have planned the utmost torture she has ever endured; she won't even be able to type to tell you about it for at least a week. She'll be lucky if she has recovered enough by Monday to make it to work. Even if she makes it there, she won't be able to sit.

And her throat will be so raw from screaming that she won't even be able to complain.

And that's a promise! Disrespectful subs only get enough rope to hang themselves with.

BDSM_Tourguide
01-20-2003, 07:59 PM
I want to know what's going to happen! Hehehe...

LadyAmanda
01-21-2003, 12:26 PM
Does the word 'brutal' suggest anything to you?

BruceBoxer
01-21-2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by LadyAmanda
Not to worry, she will be appropriately punished this Friday. I have planned the utmost torture she has ever endured; she won't even be able to type to tell you about it for at least a week.

Atta girl, er, woman, er lady, Lady --rip her up (safe & sane of course). Gonna have the web cam on (pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease...)

AmandasSpankee
01-22-2003, 03:24 PM
Would saying I'm sorry help me at all?

I'm kinda worried, here ....

LadyAmanda
01-22-2003, 06:03 PM
Be afraid, be very afraid.

AmandasSpankee
01-23-2003, 04:10 PM
Yeah, well if you aren't too busy with your new toy, perhaps I'll see you then. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine.

LadyAmanda
01-23-2003, 08:38 PM
<blinks several times in confusion>

Ummm, am I missing something here?Where are you, and why aren't you talking to 'me'?