PDA

View Full Version : Too long away... need some memory joggers

benjala
05-13-2010, 06:07 AM
Don't know if this is the right place. I joined the tasking part of this site in 2008 and have been rather pre-occupied elsewhere. So would some be kind enough to remind me gently what tasking was, secondly point me in the right direction and finally start me off on what I started in 2008.

Any help and advice welcome

Ben

moco
05-21-2010, 09:17 PM
Hello ben,

welcome back. Tasking is one of the better features of this site. I started a year ago, and am still working on it. tasking is receiving instructions to do something (at first I pretended it was for someone else, that I was given "tasks" to do by a dominant). tasks in level one are fairly simple and easy for most people, some people find a few of them difficult...it is also self paced, so if it takes you only a day that is great, or if it takes you a week or two that is great too. an example of a task is to hold a position for about 5 min, and concentrate on what being a submissive means to you. then write about your experience, how you thought what you felt...did the position get uncomfortable etc. Each level builds from the previous level, I have found all tasks to be discrete and safe.

I have found that tasking really helped me take my own submissiveness to a deeper level of understanding. if you want to get back into tasking, just make a request on the thread

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16389

have fun and good luck if you decide to rejoin

benjala
05-25-2010, 12:37 PM
Thank you for all the advice

Ben