PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing momnents

MrJerseyGuy
11-09-2004, 02:20 PM
I have been a long time member but haven't posted for a while. But something just happened and it made me start wondering if others have endured anything similar to my recent embarrassment.

I have been chatting with a sub female for several months. We really hit it off and decided to get together for a weekend...which went really well I might add. I flew to where she llives and we had several sessions which included picture taking with my digital cam.

Coming home I went through airport security and was singled out at random for a more thorough check than most have to go through. When they finished with me and sent me back to where my luggage was, there was a security guy going through my carryon bag. He had my camera out of the case and was flipping through the pictures. I stood there with a red face as he was saying "WWWWhhhoooo, somebody had a good weekend!" He asked me how to enlarge the pictures as he continued to go through them. Then he asked "Are you in the industry?" I told him no, I just make friends easily. His parting words were something about "Well I guess we'll see you back here again". I just smiled and walked away. It was really embarrassing but really funny too. It was 6am but I had to call her to tell her about it.

I just started wondering if anyone else has had an embarrassing moment like that

redEva
11-09-2004, 07:03 PM
ROFL ...
no, nothing like that , but i do love reading about your anecdotes. glad you had good weekend ;) hope to see you soon!
(and to hear from her too - what she thought of the incident LOL)

Finding_Fantasy
11-09-2004, 08:31 PM
The closest experiences that we have had regarding stuff like that is when we lived in our apartment. We had had a night of play and had left toys laying out afterwards butt plug, ropes, and flogger etc. The next day, our landlord came over to fix something. Only we forgot to put our stuff away. He didn;t say anything though.

Another time, TG and I were eating a Cici's Pizza and I was wearing my collar. The manager asked who owned me and started talking to TG about it. I was floored. I didn't know that people actually walked up to people and talked to them about the lifestyle.

Alex Bragi
11-09-2004, 08:48 PM
...Coming home I went through airport security and was singled out at random for a more thorough check than most have to go through. When they finished with me and sent me back to where my luggage was, there was a security guy going through my carryon bag. He had my camera out of the case and was flipping through the pictures. I stood there with a red face as he was saying "WWWWhhhoooo, somebody had a good weekend!" He asked me how to enlarge the pictures as he continued to go through them....

Oh, boy! Although, your little episode made me laugh, you have a much better sense of humour about it than I would have had, in the same situation.

I didn't know that people actually walked up to people and talked to them about the lifestyle.

You, know neither did I until something similar happened to us. We were out one evening and got chatting with another couple, the next thing we knew they were telling us all about their bdsm lifestyle -- chains, whips, anything and everything! No holding back! As much as anything else I just had to wonder why they single us out. I'm sure nothing we said, or did, indicated we had an interest bdsm. It was as if they just knew.

MrJerseyGuy
11-10-2004, 12:04 PM
Another time, TG and I were eating a Cici's Pizza and I was wearing my collar. The manager asked who owned me and started talking to TG about it. I was floored. I didn't know that people actually walked up to people and talked to them about the lifestyle.

You know what, I didn't either until I got into it. It really surprised me to hear how many people are into it. I pick up on little comments, phrases and references now that I would have missed before. I think there are more of us then we give ourselves credit for

dane
11-12-2004, 11:38 PM
I am somewhat ill, and have a perscription for a physio-therapist to come 3x /wk in the morning to give me a massage therapy. As all his other clients must come to his office & I am the only person he sees at home (due to my health status)... he comes @ 7:30, my wife lets him in and he comes up and wakes me for my therapy, which we do in my bed.

So he does my legs and feet last week, then as usual, asks me to turn around so he can do my neck, shoulders and back. (he sits on a chair at the foot of the bed).

So I switch around and as I lean over the edge of the bed sorting out the bed covers I look down on the floor and there lies in plain site the leg spreader roped to the foot of the bed, that my wife had used on me the nite before. Of course the locking Humane Restraint" ankle cuffs were still on it, as she used it on me, we had sex, then she unlocked it and we went to sleep.

I live in a small rural town of 40,000,

..oh well....

Chuckdom19
11-13-2004, 11:24 PM
Many years ago (with my training wife), we had just moved into a new apartment, the building having just been completed.

I pulled long shifts running a pizza restaurant until 3AM Fri and Sat nights, and thus after my wife got up with the baby in the morning, she'd crawl back into bed and we'd play for a while before it was time to get up for work again.

This day was a lovely Saturday morning, bright sunshine on a warm early Spring day. The curtains were open, as our windows looked out at a baseball field about a half-mile away. I had dear wife tied with ankles next to ears, a LARGE penis gag in her mouth, a brightly colored dildo in her pussy, while I was paddling her fanny and she cried out muffled screams. I, of course, was standing at attention, just ready for insertion, when a nice little old lady wandered into our bedroom saying, "Meals On Wheels, Daphneeeeeeeeeeee!" As she ran out of the apartment, I called after her that she was one floor too high.

Two days later, the landlord replaced our front door with one on which the latches really held the door closed. It was a while before we played any more games, and then only after I braced a chair under the doorknob!

acissej
11-16-2004, 07:47 PM
Back at my bachelorette party in August, my vanilla sisters and equally vanilla friends got me stinking drunk-I had more tequila in six hours than anyone should have in a year. Anyhow...somehow they got me back to my apartment (I vaguely recall walking through Greenwich Village with penis attenae on my head) and as I was half passed-out on the couch, a stripper showed up. He did his thing and eventually put himself over my lap. I was too trashed to realize what he wanted, so he clearly stated, "Spank me." And, so as to be heard over the rousing strains of "Pour Some Sugar on Me," I shouted something to the effect of "I'd prefer it the other way around."

Fortunately, everyone thought I was just being funny and a friend took up the job of spanking the stripper. I was pretty mortified for a while, but as soon as I saw pictures of the party, I had plenty of other reasons to be mortified.

BorderCollie
11-20-2004, 09:25 PM
Hi Ya Gang,
My cousin Robyn, met up with a bloke at a night club many years ago and went back to his place afterwards.
She was tied up in a chair, complete with gag & blindfold completely naked sans high shoes & stockings.
With the blindfold obviously her sense of hearing was hightened, and hearing a car pull up in the driveway panic set in, and she was unable to call the guy.
Doors banged & crashed etc etc still no guy to untie her.
It turns out that the guy only known as Steve had broken into the house, and had been staying there for the wekend had pissed off and left Robyn to her own devices.
Needless to say my Uncle was not impressed at all after the Police had finished proceedings, that was way back in the 1970's when I was starting to get the idea that I liked being a Dom. As I had a deadset WOODY when hearing about the whole thing.

Cheers

BorderCollie

embre
11-21-2004, 12:19 AM
My most embarrassing moment happened in an airport as well. It was right after 9/11 and Master and i were singled out to have our bags, including check in searched.
No big deal I thought. They'll check through our bags in some back room and call us if there's something wrong. That way I didn't have to actually see them find out stuff.
Well, it wasn't going to be that easy....This is a very small airport and they don't have an infamous "back room" Instead they search the bags at the 1 gate the have on a long fold out table. And on top of it you have to be right there when they search.
Master and I followed them over, my face was so red I could feel it, and we stood at the wall just waiting. As soon as they pulled up the bag that I knew contained less than innocent stuff I turned my back to them, hoping to hide. Master took me squarely by the shoulders and made me watch.
Out came the collar, ok not so bad...then the wooden spoon...then the huge bottle of lube...then the butt plug. :eek:
I thought I was going to die. Thankfully they didn't ask what any of it was. And looking back on it now, I think the security guy was more shocked than I was.

ladyB
11-25-2004, 12:36 PM
mrjerseyguy,
been there done that! I related in a previous thread (I forget which one) where I was also stopped in an airport, LAX I think, where my check in baggage was searched, only for the guy to find a vibe and dildo. The look on his face was classic when my response was "well, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do"
:D