PDA

View Full Version : The Training of a Pet

pettoy
05-15-2010, 11:38 AM
Dear Mr Dom

I have many, many fantasies and one of my favourite is where I am a normal lady in normal situation but either through new boyfriend or stranger, I am slowly coerced into being trained as a pet, even though (possibly)to begin with I dont even realise it. I have written afew stories though never published as too shy - though happy to share on this topic.

I like to roleplay/chat intelligently with somebody that wants more than just "bitch suck my cock", though in the right context that can be amazing. ;-)

so if you fancy trying me out give me a bell. I also like to please so happy to try out any fantasies that you may have to.

luv pettoy

commodus dominus
05-27-2010, 08:35 AM
Hello pet,

I am quite keen on the idea of a long term roleplay where it’s not a quick scene but one that we build over an extended period. I am personally interested in the humiliation, orgasm denial, pleasure training and the psychological aspects of slave training. I am very interested in roleplaying these ideas and I would be very interested in roleplay a scenario that includes the scene and the internal monologue of the person. Contact me by pm to discuss what you are looking for what your desires and experiences are. After that we can build something that should grow to be fantastic.