PDA

View Full Version : Breast Bondage Question (Moved from Favorite Pictures)

Candy
11-09-2004, 08:08 PM
Hi!
I'm really sorry to 'interrupt', as I haven't introduced myself (was planning to do this this week, still going to, I promise!). I've been reading some stories, have seen all the pics...

And I just couldn't stop myself from asking about this breastbondage I keep seeing. I just dont really get it. Okey , visually I do, but.. in this silicone/I want to have perfect boobs/I love perfect boobs/blabla era, aren't people scared that this makes their boobs sag? I must do surely!

Would you do this with your own girlfriend, knowing that her tits can be permently 'damaged'?

-Just really curious... I myself have big ones, and can get somewhat insecure about it... I wouldn't, couldn't do anything what would make them look ugly, just for the sake of a wild bondage night....

Or should I ask this question elsewhere?

Another question; I've read about the copyright.. but when do you know you're downloading (or uploading in this case) something illegal? I'd like to place some pics (made by a famous artist), but wouldn't want to pay for it ;)

Candy, introducing herself lateron :o

BDSM_Tourguide
11-09-2004, 08:58 PM
I would recommend finding more information on the subject before passing judgement on it.

For instance, having rope tied about your breasts is not very likely to make them sag or disfigured in any way. Well, unless the rope is tied to the ceiling and the woman is hung by her breasts for an extended amount of time.

In fact, pregnancy has a more damaging effect on breasts than nearly any BDSM practice ever could. So, are you planning to have children? You might want to think about how it will affect your breasts first if you're that worried about them. Having your breasts increase four cup sizes in about six months tends to have negative effects on the connective tissues in the breasts.

Oh, and to clarify my stance on those "I have to have perfect breasts" and "silicone" people, I'll just say this: Fake tits make me ill. I've only seen about three models/actors with fake tits that I can stomach looking at them. And if a person is going to buy a pair of tits, then they could at least be realistic when choosing a size. A five foot, six inch woman that weighs 100 pounds that buys herself a DD size rack is just disgusting, in my opinion. That type of person, to me, looks like a twig with balloons taped to it.

Would I do this with my own girlfriend (well, wife, actually)? You betcha! In a heartbeat and twice on Saturdays if I could. Why? Because I know nothing I'm going to do to her breasts is going to seriously affect them. And trust me, hers are large, too; larger now that she's had a baby. That still doesn't mean I'm going to "damage" her in any way by tying a length of rope around her breasts.

As for your picture question, if it has a copyright logo on it ©, then don't upload it. Period.

jaeangel
11-10-2004, 11:16 AM
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in your coffin safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, quarter pounder in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, completely worn out, and screaming 'Whoo hoo, what a ride!"

That being said, I'll back up Tourguide on this one; pregnancy does more damage to one's body than BDSM play does. Take it from someone who had two big boys 11 months apart (my oldest was 7-10, my second was 8-4, which is big for a four foot eleven and three quarters Asian girl weighing 97 pounds.) my tits hang halfway to my belly now (I pumped rather than breastfeed) my belly looks like I still have another one in there (belly pudge never went away completely; probably never will) my waist went from 23 to 34 inches, and my thighs and but look like I shoved a cinnamon bun and eclairs in them. And I'm only 25!

And i recently gave up the effort of trying to take time out from my day to go jogging to lose the belly pudge and the hip pudge and the thigh pudge and the bun pudge. I'm happy, I'm comfortable, I don't have any heath problems associated with the weight gain and extra body mass, so why worry about it? If it feels good, go right ahead and do it. Life is too short to worry about what will and won't damage your body. As long as you're not suffering health complications or what you're doing is going to seriously damage you to the point where life becomes impossible or difficult (and your Dom should be making sure tht won't happen), then just do it! Don't spend life analyzing everything, or you'll analyze yourself right out of some of the best experiences life has to offer.

Ruby
11-11-2004, 02:41 AM
I agree with Tourguide who recommends:
finding more information on the subject before passing judgement on it.

Jaeangel's life philosophy is right on target.

To help with the research, a couple of great primers on the subject of
"tit torture and breast bondage" can be found at

http://www.darkerpleasures.com/primer/index.html

Note: Darkerpleasures is a pay site, but this link and the primers are not.

Enjoy your research and bring a "study buddy".

Candy
11-11-2004, 10:34 AM
Sorry 'Guys', I wasn't aware that I seemed judgemental... :(

I can only judge after hearing and reading about experiences and having them myself.

So this was a start; asking questions....

I can judge about my own breasts though; the skin there is thin, and I've noticed how fast it can stretch (bloody expensive bras grrrr). So I was wondering how (and if) people consider this possible change (the possible physical repercussions) before a 'session'....
I was wondering if other people have had experencies with breastbondage, and if the effects later on are noticible.
Is it anything to worry about?
-thats all.....

Ofcourse I know about changes during pregnancy, but I think thats a totally different subject though, not to be compared with bondage.

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in your coffin safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, quarter pounder in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, completely worn out, and screaming 'Whoo hoo, what a ride!"

-Totally agree.. :D But I hope to have some decades before being totally worn out (whilst getting worn out, thats true) ;)

Thanx though :)
(I hope I wrote things right; english isn't my 'native tongue')

jaeangel
11-11-2004, 04:41 PM
-Totally agree.. :D But I hope to have some decades before being totally worn out (whilst getting worn out, thats true) ;)

Thanx though :)
(I hope I wrote things right; english isn't my 'native tongue')
Life ain't fair, anybody realize that? When you're between 0 and 18, you're still growing and getting into your adult figure. By the time you're in your mid twenties to early thirties, you're going downhill. It takes almost two decades to get to where you can enjoy your body, then you only have at most ten years before starting a slow decline that takes four decades before everything shuts down. It ain't fair. Really! Which is the reason for my philosophy... :D
As for your english, you're fine, don't worry. Lots of people here are english speakers naturally and still can't get their point across, so don't sweat it.
And oh, welcome to the Forums!

BDSM_Tourguide
11-11-2004, 05:37 PM
... how much fun can a person really have when they let their vanity get in the way?

Candy
11-11-2004, 06:25 PM
... how much fun can a person really have when they let their vanity get in the way?

BDSM Tourguide, don't get me wrong, I do agree with you... But we live in a world were most don't agree with us... and I guess that makes me confused sometimes ;)

Don't think I'm vain, It's just that I would like to keep my breasts 'fit' for a couple more years... :)

But I don't understand why my question seems to be so weird.. (or 'vain').
To make it even more clear and short; do tits stretch after being bonded, and isn't anybody concerned about it?

Thanks again for the replies (no, life isn't always fair is it...)
Love Candy -Who's having loads of fun, thank God! :D

BDSM_Tourguide
11-11-2004, 06:28 PM
To make it even more clear and short; do tits stretch after being bonded, and isn't anybody concerned about it?

Only if the woman is suspended by her tits (as in, held completely off the floor by nothing but her tits alone). Normal rope bondage, tape, elastic bands, etc. might leave marks, but they're not going to do any lasting harm.

Am I concerned about it? Not even in the least.

slavelucy
11-12-2004, 07:31 AM
To make it even more clear and short; do tits stretch after being bonded, and isn't anybody concerned about it? :D

Um...TG answered that question, twice. i think what you are referring to is suspension as opposed to bondage..which more works on the principle of squeezing than pulling, alot of the time.

i think the vanity point was this;in the end, if you're having fun, fulfilling a part of yourself and being safe, is the odd tiny scar or millimetre of stretched skin really worth getting bent out of shape about? (no pun intended :D ) i'm not suggesting you can't have fun without it, but in BDSM terms, perfection is possibly less of an issue in some respects.

sl